HF
HIROLO F.
03/14/2020
Great customer services and quick repair
Champion Auto was recommended by a gentleman who stopped to help me when my car broke down on my way to work. Rudy took my car in right away and kept me informed regarding the necessary repairs. He did not take advantage of me for not knowing cars and push me for all repairing but gave me options. He explained everything in details and kept all the old parts to show me what he had done. I was able to get my car back the next day! I really appreciate the aid of the stranger and the quick service of Champion Auto!

MN
Mostafa N.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Mostafa said this business does good quality work, but the wait time is too long.

Chevrolet Corvette

LARRY H.
Great Falls, VA
GMC Yukon XL
12/11/2019
Conscientious, sincere, not so thorough.
It took 3 weeks, 2 visits, and $3000 to fix the original complaint, an oil leak, but all the other stuff probably needed repair, as well. Sadly, the total exceeded the value of the car.?

HJ
HELENE J.
Aldie, VA
10/12/2019
Service is great and price is right
I have coming here for years and have always been satisfied with the service provided as well as the cost.

VK
Venu K.
Broadlands, VA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Venu said his overall experience was good. They were professional. He was told the service would take 2 hours. However it took 4 hours. He was not given a reason for the delay.

Michael B.
Ashburn, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that he was overall satisfied with the place.

Sterling, VA
04/20/2019
Replace of oxygen senseor
Good handling and good customer reception with speedy maintenance service.

PS
PHIL S.
07/13/2020
Reliable service at a good price
They managed to fit me in at short notice and, as usual, they did a good job at a good price.

JUNE F.
07/11/2020
Honesty
The Toyota dealer told me I needed $3500 worth of repairs on my 2010 Rav4 even though it passed state inspection. Champion did the work for $1000 and said one item ($900) was not necessary. In fact he said all could wait a while but I did the work to be cautious. Champion never pushes unnecessary work.

RON S.
07/10/2020
Great service and value
I always receive great service at a fair price and feel like I can always trust their service recommendations.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/09/2020
Quick, honest and high-quality work
I've been going to Champion for a few years now. I got pretty sick of other local mechanics' high-prices and constant upselling of services I didn't come for and probably didn't need. This never happens with Champion. If they suggest something that probably should be fixed, they'll tell you why, show you why, and give you a clear price for how much the extra service will cost. As an example, during a recent diagnostic they told me I MUST replace worn brake pads (fair enough) but probably should replace rusted rotors as well. After the service, they showed me the rotors they'd taken off the car. No question, they were right. Great people, respectful service and fair prices -- can't beat it.

DEBBIE L.
Manassas, VA
Nissan Titan
07/06/2020
The Best
It is wonderful to know that there is an automotive shop that does great work at reasonable prices! They don't try to sell you on repairs that aren't necessary. They fix what needs to be fixed and give recommendations on future service requirements. Always a pleasure dealing with the shop personnel.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

HA
HUSSEIN A.
07/03/2020
Flat tire repair
A metal bolt had embedded in one of my tires. Even though they were super busy, Anibal accommodated me and had someone work on my car immediately.

STEPHEN B.
Potomac Falls, VA
GMC Envoy XUV
07/01/2020
Champion Auto Repair is The Best!
I called to schedule an appointment for vehicle maintenance and was able to bring it in the same afternoon. Anibal and all of the mechanics are professional and outstanding with their expertise and service. Champion Auto Repair has definitely earned a customer for life. Thank you!