Dulles South Chantilly Automotive

CG
CJ G.
Chantilly, VA
09/04/2018
Great service; great price!
These guys are awesome! My car didn't pass inspection at a different automotive shop because of my brakes and I was given an estimate of work (parts and labor)...which I thought was a bit high; so, I reached out to Linda at Dulles South Chantilly Automotive and she told me they'd be able to do the same work for $200 LESS than what I was quoted.

Setting up the appointment was easy. I walked in (late because of traffic!) and immediately talked to Willy who said that they were expecting me. I was in and out of there in less than an hour with new brakes and a "passed" inspection sticker!

I definitely recommend Dulles South Chantilly Automotive for all of your automotive needs!!

JIM B.
Centreville, VA
Ford Expedition EL
04/11/2018
Great Service...Again!
As usual Willy, Chris, and crew provide great service and the tasks that need to get done are completed properly.

JEFF R.
Fairfax, VA
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/08/2018
Upgrade Airbag and Shocks in Motor Home
March 13, 2018

My experience with Willy and Chris at Chantilly Automotive, Chantilly, VA, has been terrific. In fact, it has continued to exceed my expectations.

After much research and talking with owners, I purchased a motor home built on a Ford E-350 Special Duty chassis in Phoenix, AZ; the odometer read 39,000 miles. During the drive home to Virginia, I discovered one of the rear air bags used for leveling the unit was not holding its pressure. Consequently, the RV was not as stable driving on interstate highways.

Discussions with the manufacturer, although cordial, did not provide the information to make the change I needed to correct the stability and load capabilities.

Based on my conversations, I was led to Willy at Chantilly Automotive. Rather than just talk on the phone, I went to his shop and explained what I was experiencing while driving and what I wanted to upgrade the factory-installed system. Using his computer, Willy went through ideas and options, made some recommendations, and we discussed alternatives and agreed on the direction we’d take, which included upgrading all the shocks.

When Willy began to install the new airbags, he discovered that the cabin of the RV and been installed over the chassis in a way that eliminated access to change the airbags, which of course did not allow any maintenance or replacement capability. Willy solved that dilemma and provided all the upgrades.

Since I’ve been so impressed with his knowledge and helpful support, I will be returning for future work, maintenance, and any additional upgrades.

Thanks again, Willy and Chris . . . appreciate your support !
Jeff

NS
NICHOLAS S.
GMC Terrain
04/04/2018
Always professional and quick with service, definitely recommend.

MADHU M.
03/30/2018

SR
SCOTT R.
03/29/2018
Awesome service, my kids came home with little stuffed animals, amazing

DK
DENISE K.
Sterling, VA
Nissan Rogue
03/29/2018
Timely and professional staff.
They accomplished the work in record time. No waiting around for hours to get the job done. Also, they do the work you ask them to do, not add on extra stuff that is not needed. Always friendly staff.

ROD B.
Cadillac SRX
03/25/2018
Honest and quality work , very reputable management
Fantastic service and affordable, friendly and customers come first!

SR
SCOTT R.
Acura TSX
03/24/2018
Inspection, oil change and five year relationship
Chantilly Auto stands as a premier outfit, courteous, friendly, affordable and never trying to up sell, hiever always advices on what’s best for my vehicles

LC
LANCE C.
03/24/2018
Always a Pleasure
Again....Like always Dulles South Chantilly Automotive....,delivers...,Great Staff....and service..,

LA
LINDA A.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/16/2018
Great experience as always
I am always pleased with the service I receive at Chantilly Automotive. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and I never seem to have to wait too long. I am confident I am getting an honest assessment of the work I need and that it will be done right.

AQUILA M.
Ford Edge
03/15/2018
The Best In The Area
I recently moved to the area and was very nervous about finding a trustworthy mechanic. I was very impressed with their level of commitment to resolving my mechanical issues and affordable prices. The best in the area.

JEFF C.
Kia Sorento
03/14/2018
Another excellent service experience
Willie and Chris and the rest of the workers at Chantilly Automotive continue to deliver the type of customer service that is hard to find these days thanks for keeping up the spirit and heart of the business!
Chris M., Manager from Dulles South Chantilly Automotive responded on 03/15/2018

Jeff,
We are so fortunate to have great customers like you!  I'll share this with the guys, it means a lot to us!  Take care and have a great day!

CARLOS S.
Nissan Rogue
03/12/2018
They did it AGAIN!!!!
The Highly Qualified Team of Technicians at DULLES SOUTH CHANTILLY AUTOMOTIVE, has done it AGAIN.
It was just a basic and apparently simple oil change. I got in, enjoyed a nice cup of coffee, and got out. The job was done right and my car keeps on running and running, day in and day out. Thanks guys (and Linda).

Carlos,
Thanks so much for the wonderful review.  The coffees on if you want to stop by for a cup!  Have a great day!

SG
SANDRA G.
Winchester, VA
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/22/2018
Convienent to work
Always treated fairly and honestly.
Chris M., Manager from Dulles South Chantilly Automotive responded on 02/22/2018

Thanks for the GREAT review !!!!

LC
LANCE C.
02/21/2018
Awesome Service
Awesome service as always... I even like how you went out of the way, to let me use the loaner....nice touch...
Chris M., Manager from Dulles South Chantilly Automotive responded on 02/21/2018

Thanks Lance for the AWESOME review !!!! It's always a pleasure talking to you when you come in and seeing you at a Caps game !!!!!

FC
Francis C.
Acura Integra
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Francis said the service was great at the business.

Thanks Francis for the AWESOME review !!!!!!

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ford Freestyle
02/13/2018
Great People and Great Service
Excellent service and a great price. More then just a repair shop - makes you feel like you are part of the family. Always makes sure our cars are safe for our family. Would highly recommend!
Chris M., Manager from Dulles South Chantilly Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Hey Patty, thanks for the AWESOME review !!!! Safety is first here, and you will always be treated like family here at Chantilly Automotive.

Kate S.
Centreville, VA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Kate said she has used this business before. The technicians are very reliable.
Chris M., Manager from Dulles South Chantilly Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Hey Kate, thanks for the GREAT review !!! It's always a pleasure when you stop by.

SY
Sufyan Y.
Ashburn, VA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Sufyan said this business is timely, respectful and the work was done correctly.

Thank you for the AWESOME review, we here at Chantilly Automotive treat EVERY customer like family, its just easier.