LG
LAURIE G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2016
New management not so great
I took my Jeep there to have some tires taken off rims from my other vehicle. I told them that I needed the old tires put back on the rims. And that is what was instructed on my receipt. They called to tell me the Jeep was ready. And then they called to tell me my battery had shorted out! The battery was brand new. It was purchased a couple months earlier. And the Jeep sat in my driveway. I bought it for a back-up vehicle for my mail route. It started for me every time. And it started at Chiefland Tire when I took it to them! The manager insisted that they didn't do anything to short the battery. So I had to buy a new battery. And when I went to pick up my Jeep the tires were not on my rims. I told the manager that they did not put the tires on my rims. And he said that he told them that I didn't want the tires. I left the Jeep there for them to put my tires back on my rims. And when I picked the Jeep up, it did not have my tires on the old rims. it had two different tires. One had tread. The other was bald.

BD
Betty D.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the business took good care of him. He was able to be in and out quickly.

KATHY S.
Ford Expedition
06/24/2016
very friendly and excellent service
I always take my vehicle to Chiefland Tire and Auto...the service is excellent and the people are courteous and helpful :)

CP
Charles P.
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he bought a battery and paid a service charge for it. He was not told about the service charge up front. He said the business told him this charge was a part of every transaction. This is his only complaint about them.

JJ
Justin J.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Justin said he likes going to the business.

SG
Sharon G.
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Philip. He said this business is good and he has been a satisfied customer.

FM
Frank M.
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Frank said the business was good.

AL
Aaron L.
Chrysler Town
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Aaron said the business is great and he likes doing business with them.

RE
Robin E.
Gulf Hammock, FL
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Robin said this business was packed and the service took a long time.

RAY C.
Bell, FL
10/15/2011
service abd tire work
service was fast, prices reasonable,everyone was very friendly

BF
Brian F.
Ocala, FL
08/31/2011
Very Satisfied
I went by for a quick Oil Change and they were able to get me in and out in about 30 minutes. James was very easy to wotrk with and very professional. I drive a average of 5000 miles a month and have to get service frequently and always look for professional service that I received at Chiefland Tire Service