SR
Chiefland, FL
Nissan Armada
06/02/2021
James and his crew
I recommend this business. Everyone was polite efficient and courteous. I did not have to wait.

Judy B.
Cedar Key, FL
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Judy said they are excellent, they are good people, and they do a good job.

BILLIEJEAN M.
05/24/2021
Always Helpful
We have had great service every time!

CL
CARL L.
Chiefland, FL
Ford Expedition
05/13/2021
In on time did what I needed done.
Great job. You

Mitsubishi Mirage
05/13/2021
Awesome good work and polite
I can always count on him and he always does good work

FB
FRED B.
05/12/2021
A+
I took my truck in for a new starter, it was late in the day, so the repair happened the next day. James was super, by calling and keeping us informed. I will be a repeat customer when needed.

CRAIG M.
05/08/2021
Extremely fair prices and great service!
My first experience was just as great as the second. I purchased tires the first time that they recommended and are fantastic.
The second was for a complete front brakes replacement (calipers, rotors and pads). Again, a fantastic job and accommodated me the next day, no waiting 2-3 days.
I highly recommend and I don’t say that lightly!

Ram 1500
05/07/2021
Customer service and scheduled maintenance timely
Both times here customer service very good. Vehicle returned early or as promised.

DF
DOUG F.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
05/06/2021
Conscientious and fair
It’s my first time there and they did a good job. I’ll go back if I have a need.

JIMMY D.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2021
A family business that treats you like a family
A family business that treats you like a family. This is my first time using a shop in this area. James and his family are a great bunch of guys that are well skilled in their craft.

CAROL S.
Saturn VUE
04/30/2021
Exceptional work. And courteous.
Courteous and goes the extra mile to take care of your car problems.

CJ
CECILIA J.
Kia Optima
04/30/2021
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service!! I got my son Front Brake Pads replaced. I must say that they were on the job.Thank you again Chiefland Tire & Auto Center for such great service.

RE
Robert E.
Trenton, FL
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Robert said that they do a great job.

RK
RODERTA K.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/21/2021
Honesty coupled with high quality work
Honest. I went in thinking that I needed 4 New tires, but was told that my rear tires had plenty of tread and did not need to be replaced just yet. Saved me about$300. The work was high quality and completed in a timely fashion.

RD
ROGER D.
04/19/2021
In and out quickly. Quality work.
In and out quickly with quality work.