Becky S.
Cedar Key, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Becky said the service was complete as it was supposed to be.

JOHN S.
06/13/2019
John S
Great place to get you car worked on! They know what they are doing and are as honest as the day is long. James has come to my rescue several times when he could have really stung me but didn’t. He’s got my business on tires, A/C, mechanical problems, the works!?

GMC Acadia
06/13/2019
Took my truck in due to my ac not blowing cold & he put Freon in it plus fixed a broken part & only charged me for the Freon! Job was completed in a timely manner & they called right away to let me know it was ready for pick up! Will definitely be back if needed again!

CANDY M.
06/10/2019
Love how efficient and friendly they are. Prices are good too!

Conway W.
Chiefland, FL
Jeep Commander
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Conway said they are good.

JANIE G.
06/07/2019
Fast and Friendly
Today your service was fast. Always friendly. Thanks for keeping an eye on my brakes for me. I'll schedule that soon.

JUDY M.
Chiefland, FL
Dodge Durango
06/05/2019
Love this shop!
James and his crew have always treated me and my vehicles well! I’d rather pay a little more to support this business than save and worry about my vehicle.

Judy B.
Cedar Key, FL
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the business is good and she is a repeat customer. She does recommend them to others. James and the staff are really good people.

DV
DEBRAH V.
GMC Yukon
06/01/2019
Nice crew great service
I had my car fixed at a good price in a very short wait.

MF
MASIE F.
Trenton, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/31/2019
The people
Always very professional an friendly

SUNNIE M.
Dodge Dakota
05/18/2019
Very pleasant owner, mechanics.
Helpful, curtious, explanitory staff. I would recommend them for your tire and repair needs . Chris is the mechanic that worked on my auto and he's a sweetheart.

RJ
RHONDA J.
Archer, FL
05/16/2019
Chiefland. Tires
I been with Chiefland Tires for 19 years and the service there has been great thanks for having such a great staff,James you've been awesome.God bless

PP
PAM P.
05/15/2019
Awesomeness!
Staff is super friendly! Got an appointment on the day I requested. Service was quick! Communication was clear and effective! Great place!

CJ W.
Old Town, FL
05/14/2019
These Guys are Amazing!
I love this shop!! Any time I've had an emergency or my truck broke down they always came thru with amazing service. Even being a female you can walk in with complete confidence they will treat you right and fair. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Megan M.
Florida
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Megan said they've never done anything negative, and they are pretty good. Her boyfriend just took his vehicle in to the business today. She stated the staff is good with the customers.