RT
Robert T.
Ocala, FL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he had no problems and all was good. James was good and checked everything to make sure all was good.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Good Business Sense
I arrived slightly ahead of my appointment. I received no greeting. The person at the counter was invoked in a personal discussion with another customer. After waiting about five minutes, I was addressed while the personal conversation continued. I asked for SynBlend but got no knowledgement. When I was notified of the completion, I paid without receiving a thank you. The work may have been done well, but I just do not need to pay for this kind of treatment.

GP
GLYN P.
Dodge Dakota
04/02/2019
Even though they are located a bit of a drive from me I always use chiefland auto. Worth the trip

JILL M.
04/02/2019
What a great group of employees, starting at the front counter to the guys in the shop. If you are looking for a service center this is the place to go. Thank you for all of the work that your team has completed on my Jeep.

WP
william p.
03/31/2019
Honesty is still out there.
In today's world, it seems as though honesty is gone. Fake this and fake that, news, media, you name it. But the people at Cheifland Tire are as honest as they come. They told me up front what was to be expected, and they told me the price. No hidden fees or charges. Fixed my car in amazing time and called me when it was done. I did not have call and hound them about the repairs, I did not have to wonder if they did them right. This place will give anyone with car repair anxiety some peace of mind. They have a forever customer in me and my family.

JARED G.
03/29/2019
Great honest people
It was late Thursday and they took the time to give me an estimate, even though they were booked the next day he said if I came early they would fit me in and get my car done. I got there as they opened at 8am and an hour and half later it was finished. The price was what was quoted. I will always have them as my mechanics of choice.

BL
bill l.
03/26/2019
Good service work,nice people.

steve m.
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2019
Did a good job and were prompt

JOYCE D.
Trenton, FL
03/19/2019
Pleased
They are reliable, honest, dependable, resonable, and friendly.

PN
Paul N.
Bronson, FL
Kia Sedona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Caroline. She said they gave her very good service and they finished before the time they said they would. She is very happy with them.

EB
Earl B.
Chiefland, FL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Earl said they did exactly what he wanted them to do and they are great people.

GB
GENE B.
Chiefland, FL
Jaguar XF
03/03/2019
Best Auto Shop In Chiefland!
Fast, friendly service at a great price. Frequent contact throughout, advising of the progress.
I give them my highest recommendation!

WS
Woodrow S.
Otter Creek, FL
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Woodrow said the service was good.

02/21/2019
Everything was great. Very friendly and guck service. Will do business with them again.

RV
Robert V.
Trenton, FL
Ram 2500
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he's always been happy with the work that has been done.