4.5

Jeep Liberty
10/31/2019
Great customer service!
Great customer service. Very friendly, down to earth and fast. They did quality work for a reasonable price. I appreciated all the calls keeping me in the loop. I’ve already recommended my friends to them!
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2019

you were a pleasure to serve

PS
pamela s.
10/26/2019
Honest and thorough
I moved here from Maryland 6months ago - I drove the whole way and have just now taken my car in for a checkup. Joseph got me in within 2 days - changed the oil and checked the car out and didn’t mysteriously find a hidden problem. Getting a good mechanic for the BMW was an unexpected bonus to moving across country!

john r.
Beaverton, OR
10/18/2019
Recent Auto Work
I highly recommend these guys. They are fast, straight up, and do great work.

SD
Steve D.
Lewisville, TX
10/17/2019
Mercedes Benz Repair
I have been using 5th Gear for repair and service for several years and feel they exceed my expectations on every visit. The diagnosis is well communicated and includes all the details of their process to repair my car. The service is timely and completed quickly. 5th Gear is the best value in North Dallas for both quality of work and price. Top quality mechanics and when my car is returned, it looks better than when I dropped it off.

AN
adolfo n.
Portland, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/04/2019
La atención, Joseph es muy buen vendedor y una persona increíble
La atención a los detalles hicieron de mi compra una magnífica experiencia, Joseph me ayudó e hizo que la compra fuera fácil, ofreciendime un vehículo totalmente confiable siempre con una sonrisa y un trato excelente
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 10/05/2019

thank you so much for your business and patience
joseph

Madison w.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/30/2019
Great experience
I brought my car in and right away Joseph took care of me. I never felt pressured, even when I wanted to shop around for a price. They were nice and I got my car back within the week. I definitely trust them with my car. Thank you!!
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 10/05/2019

you cars are our cars thank you for the business

VS
verna s.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
09/16/2019
Customer service
Fifth gear worked on and fixed my 1980 Mercedes. Got car back in just a few days. Runs awesome. Thanks fifth gear. I will be back if needed
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 09/18/2019

We love little red cars !!!!!!

DF
don f.
Portland, OR
Acura MDX
08/31/2019
2004 Acura MDX
They were very helpful, and friendly... Thank you

JASON l.
Saab 9-3
08/17/2019
Honest and professional
Joe and his crew squeezed me in in an emergency. I thought my alternator was dead. Turns out it was something else. They could have easily charged me twice what they did and put in some unnecessary work. It was looking like I’d have to leave my car over the weekend as well but they got me back on the road the same day. Communication was stellar and they’re warm and friendly. Can’t say enough about this shop, the owner, and, his crew. Thanks!
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 08/17/2019

Great to hear,I am a dealer and a mechanic so getting customers the right job done is my goal.
Thanks for the review and tell your friends
joseph

TC
tony C.
smart fortwo
08/11/2019
Fast service
I called shop and they got me in the next day, and they diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 08/11/2019

Thank you so much we pride ourselves on quick diagnosis and fast service.

john b.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/16/2019
It is convenient, I do not need to drive to Portland and use a whole day for a minor repair. Services are priced reasonable.
1) convenient - this is important as my time is important

nam n.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/13/2019
First class service
Everyone was extremely friendly and Joe knew exactly what the vehicle service needed. The vehicle was serviced and delivered as promised. I would definitely return for future vehicle service.
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you so much for your business please let us know if we can help you again with any of your automotive needs.

Beaverton, OR
06/27/2019
Recent Auto Work
I cannot say thank you enough! My 2008 Porsche Cayenne had a sudden engine problem. The gang here fixed me up in record time with a great price. I highly recommend their service!
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 06/27/2019

thanks John well appreciated

NN
nam n.
06/25/2019
Outstanding customer service and repair
Joe and his staffs are very knowledgeable and honest. My vehicle was repaired there and every repairs were done correctly the first time. The repairs estimate matched the amount that I paid so there are no hidden costs. Thank you for all your hard work and excellent service. I’ll definitely take my vehicle there for any future issue.
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 06/25/2019

arlen s.
Ridgefield, WA
Nissan Murano
06/24/2019
Very Happy customer
I was impressed from the time I called the owner of the shop, he was super helpful and friendly. Assured me that everything will be fine. He waited an extra hour after closing until the tow truck delivered my car to the shop. They diagnosed and fixed a major proywith my car all within one day and the cost was very resonated. I highly recommend this shop and will be coming back for all my auto repair needs. Great job Josep and Team!!!
Joseph C., OWNER from 5th Gear Automotive LLC responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Arlen its a pleasure working for you

DK
David K.
Porsche Boxster
06/20/2018 Category: Service
David said this business did a nice job. The staff was on time and his vehicle runs like a champ. It was good.

Cary C.
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Cary said the business does a really great job.

AW
Anthony W.
BMW 745i
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said unscheduled work was done, and the vehicle won't start now.

LL
Larry L.
Camas, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the service and everything went fine.

TC
Tony C.
Washington
smart fortwo
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff knew what they were talking about. The quality of the service was good.