AW
Anthony W.
BMW 745i
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said unscheduled work was done, and the vehicle won't start now.

TP
TAMI P.
Volvo XC90
02/10/2018
Poor communication/customer service
After two separate visits (3 days each), I am not sure what happened. Lots of words but no conclusion to why they struggled with our repair. I had to pay for the entire repair in advance which was odd because they kept messing up on the ordering of parts and the mechanic said it was costing him $ to have all these parts in his shop. It is now making noises that it did not make before and has to head back in. We have taken our car here for years and something has changed. New ownership? Once this repair is complete we will not be coming back. Not because we are mean angry people, because we did not feel confident with what was going on and they did not communicate clearly and effectively in multiple areas. You have got to feel confidence and trust when it comes to your mechanic.

David H.
Porsche Boxster
01/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the business gave his vehicle another problem.

David H.
Porsche Boxster
01/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the business gave his vehicle another problem.

RYAN G.
Kia Rio
01/09/2018
No so honest...
Told me the wrong cylinder when I brought it in to them for diagnosis. Wanted almost $500 for a job that ANYONE can do, plugs and coils. They did point me in the direction of the problem for $160. That counts for something I guess??

TL
TED L.
Pasadena, CA
12/22/2017
Fine work but $85 for oil and filter is a bit much
I went on today. It was $85 for the oil and air filter to be changed. It also took close to 5 hours.

RO
RICK O.
Battle Ground, WA
Jaguar XJ
11/26/2017
Well you asked
Clarkes installed this motor in my Jag years ago. I went in for a oil change. This car has never had synthetic oil but that is what was installed. Also coolent level low light came on a few days before the oil change and it still comes on in the morning when I start the car. Biggest problem is the hood is stuck and I can't get it open. So sorry--not happy'. My guess is there was either a change in management or mechanic. For years I loved this shop.