Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Chardon, OH
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Management very good service
Everyone is helpful and helpful

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Took way to long
Poor
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW A GOOD CONTACT NUMBER TO REACH YOU TODAY.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER 440-266-6741
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

THANKS MICHAEL, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESCORE. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR KNEE SURGERY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

Clinton M.
Cleveland, OH
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Average
Incomplete service
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

CLINTON,
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TODAY
AT 1 PM TO RESOLVE YOUR CONCERN.
MARK

LW
Lorianne W.
Painesville, OH
08/15/2019 Category: Service
A redo by the service department!
So I had a bad experience with Classic Hyundai’s service department and after my review they did reach out to me and resolve my initial issue. I was even offered a free full detail for the inconvenience. I decided not to write the review until after the detail. Well.....the interior detail was great, however the exterior not so much! At first glance the car looked good, but when I got home and really looked over the car my exterior paint has been ruined! I have terrible swirl marks throughout the paint. I did take it somewhere else and unfortunately it will cost me more to have the swirl marks removed than it was to have paid for a complete detail from the company who usually details my vehicles. I am pretty particular about my vehicles so to say the least I am very disappointed that I now have to pay to have my car restored and to have these God awful swirl marks removed. I gave 2 stars because I do appreciate the attempt to make a bad situation better however had I known it would ruin my exterior paint I would have gracefully declined.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is a nightmare
The service department has no sense of urgency and they have tendency to shift blame. I was told by Mark when the 1st issue arose because the sales team set up the appointment that they really did t know what they were doing. It’s bad business in my opinion to shift blame, the goal as a whole is to just get the problem corrected. By the way my sales team was awesome!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A FREE DETAIL IN COMPENSATION
FOR THE TWO VISITS IT TOOK TO REPAIR YOU RADIO, I JUST RECIEVED THE CORRECT RADIO. HOPEFULLY WE CAN IMPROVE OUR SERVICE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
MARK EBELING
SERVICE MANAGER

RZ
Robert Z.
Mentor, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Will take my vehicle somewhere else for service. Their service has really gone downhill.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Willoughby, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service training needed!
Poor customer service: lack of explanation on recall notice. Not one return phone call given. Tone of service agents was condescending. Had to drive to the dealership to get information on my vehicle. Then given three different explanations as to what repairs would be needed. Sales department is great and highly recommend NOT the service department as the quality of service is poor at best.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

John C.
Madison, OH
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Price for service is very horrible
It shouldn’t cost over $100+ just to get an Oil Change, Wipers changed & Oil filters changed
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning John,

Thank you for you feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you about the service visit. Please contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

John M.
Willowick, OH
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Not happy with classic Hyundai in mentor.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Willoughby, OH
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Pricing not accurate
Had a coupon for $24.95 oil change with tire rotation and was charged $65. Very unhappy.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I apologize again for the inconvenience and did apply what we spoke of to your account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Chesterland, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They just dont pay attention
The service used to be very good but the last several times I've gotten an oil change, it has been very disappointing. Not resolving recalls, requiring multiple visits, etc.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I applogize there were some issues with your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

Charlene M.
Madison, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor service department
We now have our fourth vehicle and fill that the service department has deteriorated..
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good Morning Charlene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize there were some issues with your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more, please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good Morning Charlene,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning on your last service visit. I apologize again for the issues with both vehicles. I will be sending you a follow up email with the information we spoke about. Please let me know if you need anything as all. Hopefully I was able to make this situation a little better. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Euclid, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed again
How does an oil change and tire rotation turn into a 3 day job???? The service dept continues to disappoint with their incompetence. Can't wait til my lease is up and the service plan is over to never have to deal with them again.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak more with you about the last service visit. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Wickliffe, OH
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Lug nut falls off after tire rotation
I had an oil change and tire rotation on Friday, January 19. On Monday morning (1/22) I found a lug nut in my driveway. Upon inspecting my Santa Fe I realized the lug nut was from the front passenger tire. I screwed the lug nut back onto the mounting bolt and called the service department to let them know about this. In all my years of driving I never had a lug nut fall off. Obviously, the lug nut was not securely fastened.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the situation and appreciate you calling and bringing it to my attention. I have address the situation with my staff. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

FC
FELIX C.
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Poor quality service and treatment
I used to really love this location services and sales team until my recent visit ..sales staff not friendly nor eager to provide me any help on my inquiry of getting a new lease ..not likely to return for business
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/02/2017

x
x
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your experience and for the inconvenience. I would like to speak with you more on the visit if possible. Feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

RF
Ronna F.
Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Do not go to them
I wrote a whole negative review for the survey and will not waste my time writing it all again.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your experience and would like to speak with you more about some of the issues you are having with the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.