Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5rating 4.8124956
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417

Willoughby, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service training needed!
Poor customer service: lack of explanation on recall notice. Not one return phone call given. Tone of service agents was condescending. Had to drive to the dealership to get information on my vehicle. Then given three different explanations as to what repairs would be needed. Sales department is great and highly recommend NOT the service department as the quality of service is poor at best.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

John C.
Madison, OH
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Price for service is very horrible
It shouldn’t cost over $100+ just to get an Oil Change, Wipers changed & Oil filters changed
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning John,

Thank you for you feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you about the service visit. Please contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

John M.
Willowick, OH
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Not happy with classic Hyundai in mentor.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Willoughby, OH
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Pricing not accurate
Had a coupon for $24.95 oil change with tire rotation and was charged $65. Very unhappy.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I apologize again for the inconvenience and did apply what we spoke of to your account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Chesterland, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They just dont pay attention
The service used to be very good but the last several times I've gotten an oil change, it has been very disappointing. Not resolving recalls, requiring multiple visits, etc.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I applogize there were some issues with your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

Charlene M.
Madison, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor service department
We now have our fourth vehicle and fill that the service department has deteriorated..
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good Morning Charlene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize there were some issues with your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more, please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good Morning Charlene,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning on your last service visit. I apologize again for the issues with both vehicles. I will be sending you a follow up email with the information we spoke about. Please let me know if you need anything as all. Hopefully I was able to make this situation a little better. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Euclid, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed again
How does an oil change and tire rotation turn into a 3 day job???? The service dept continues to disappoint with their incompetence. Can't wait til my lease is up and the service plan is over to never have to deal with them again.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak more with you about the last service visit. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Wickliffe, OH
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Lug nut falls off after tire rotation
I had an oil change and tire rotation on Friday, January 19. On Monday morning (1/22) I found a lug nut in my driveway. Upon inspecting my Santa Fe I realized the lug nut was from the front passenger tire. I screwed the lug nut back onto the mounting bolt and called the service department to let them know about this. In all my years of driving I never had a lug nut fall off. Obviously, the lug nut was not securely fastened.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the situation and appreciate you calling and bringing it to my attention. I have address the situation with my staff. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

FC
FELIX C.
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Poor quality service and treatment
I used to really love this location services and sales team until my recent visit ..sales staff not friendly nor eager to provide me any help on my inquiry of getting a new lease ..not likely to return for business
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/02/2017

x
x
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your experience and for the inconvenience. I would like to speak with you more on the visit if possible. Feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

RF
Ronna F.
Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Do not go to them
I wrote a whole negative review for the survey and will not waste my time writing it all again.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your experience and would like to speak with you more about some of the issues you are having with the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

MA
Manohar A.
Moreland Hills, OH
2009 Hyundai Azera
06/27/2017 Category: Service
FAULTY BATTERY PERFORMANCE CHECK
I lost 1.5 hours at an OH Turnpike during a business trip because the battery died after being certified as OK the day before at your service center
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/27/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will be speaking with the technician and checking our testers to make sure that does not happen in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Wickliffe, OH
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Lm
Wouldn't go back after they left out the fact that they recalled something on my car when I just went for an oil change and my car started putting out white smoke afterwards
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced on you last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the appointment. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Daniel M.
Eastlake, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai not a good choice
Dealership cannot resolve problems with vehicle.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I apologize you are still experiencing the concern but we will get you checked and out and have you drive with our technician and get this figured out. Please let me know if there is anything you need in the mean time.

Mentor On The Lake, OH
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer Burton very personable
Jennifer Burton resolved issues

05/03/2017 Category: Service
Mechanics , Porters , and one write up man , terrible sevice
Like the vehicle, hate coming in for service, never sure what they will do wrong next time.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning on the past service issues. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Good Afternoon Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to rescore us. Have a nice week we will talk to you next week.

Euclid, OH
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Poor service
Always rushed there. Never vacuum car after they say they would.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/10/2017

KO
Karin O.
Mentor, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Being real
Talked to service mgr. Jen Burton shared my thoughts about waiting too long with impaired parent; totally understood and came to better plan for next visit. Thanks Jen

08/03/2016 Category: Service
True expected times for services
All people ask is the true costs, time allowed and customer service - people at desk are at mercy of repair crew I understand... But within reason!!!!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/03/2016

Good Morning Karin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you speaking with me this morning on your last service. I applogize for the delay and will be talking to my staff to make sure your next visit is timely and that you are kept inform. Please let me know if you need anything else.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/04/2016

Good Morning Karin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

John D.
Ashtabula, OH
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Took my 2014 veloster in for service on my a/c and they tore my rim up
They tore my drivers side rim up and then when I went to pick it up for the 3rd time my drivers side bumper bracket is busted and my bumper is sticking out. Told the service manager and he still hasn't called me to set something up. That was two days ago.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/04/2016

Good Morning John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize about your recent experience and would like to get this resolved for you. I did leave a message this morning for you with my best contact information. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss the issue and get this handled for you.

RF
RONNA F.
Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
10/20/2015 Category: Service
Did not repair broken item, did not explain or correct persistent problem.
Came in with a headlight that does not sweep to the right - I'm turning into darkness. They did nothing, in fact, it is worse. Persistent grinding in brakes was explained as normal - again they did nothing - took the easy way out. Overall this service call accomplished nothing but an overpriced oil change.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that the previous service did not correct your concern. As per our last conversation I will be picking up your vehicle to get this matter resolved. Thank you for your patience and giving us the opportunity to correct this concern.

SHERYL S.
Painesville, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
After my not so great visit to Classic for an oil change I was contacted by Jennifer who is the service manager and was assured that what took place with my last visit would not happen again on my next visit. She took care of the issue and even gave me a complimentary oil change on my next visit. Thank you Jennifer for showing that Classic does indeed value their customers and will do all they can to guarantee your satisfaction.

06/04/2014 Category: Service
Price Shock
I had my husband bring in my Sonata for an oil change, we had a coupon for 19.95. Well my 19.95 oil change turned into $139.31. This was for replacing two air filters and replacing a license plate bulb and a brake light bulb. My husband authorized all that was done, my complaint was that the labor to change the two bulbs was almost $40 which is ridiculous. The part that made me angry was the fact that he was not told that it was going to cost that much to change the bulbs. For that cost we could have changed it ourselves at home or had one of our sons change it for us. I am very disappointed that he was not told that because it was the 3rd brake light that was needed changed and that the labor for that is high. They told him we needed new wiper blades and he declined to have those put on as he can get them cheaper somewhere else, so he was not thinking that changing some light bulbs was going to cost as much as it did. I will not be having service done there again unless I have a coupon and then it will be just for that service. This whole episode has left a bad taste in my mouth.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm sorry for the problems you experienced with your service. After our conversation today I hope you allow us another opportunity to show you just how important our customers are to us.

If you have any concerns in the future, please call me directly.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/12/2014

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct your concern. Please let me know if you need anything at all, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thanks,