TE
Madison, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Impressed
Service manager Mark called me and resolved the issue. Thank you Hyundai.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
No loyalty.
$63 for my first oil change and tire rotation. I just bought the car from this dealership 2 months ago. I won’t be returning unless I have to because I can’t afford it.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, I WISH TO
RESOLVE ANY INCONVENIENCE OR MISUNDERSTANDING.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER, 440-266-6741

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good afternoon Tricia,
I would really like to speak with you and try to make
this situation right by you, please call or text me and
so can work out a solution that would make you happy and able to return here for service.
Mark Ebeling 440-266-6741
mebeling@driveclassic.com

Parma, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Repair took longer than expected. Overall the Classic team does a great job, but should go back to having their own repair techs
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

I AM CONTACTING YOU IN HOPES OF FINDING A RESOLUTION TO YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW A GOOD TIME TO TALK.
THANKS,

09/04/2019 Category: Service
read the comments
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

JEANNIE,
AT YOUR CONVENIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT
AND SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT.
THANKS,
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER
440-266-6741

SR
Steven R.
Novelty, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai cares about their customers.
Recently I had my car in for routine maintenance at Classic Hyundai , and commented on the wait time due to the growing popularity of the Hyundai Brand. I was immediately contacted by a manager who appeared generally concerned, and apologized for any inconvenience I may have experienced. I’m looking forward to using Classic Hyundai again because they truly care about their customers satisfaction.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Not a twenty minute oil change
Love the Kona, but not the length of time it took to complete the oil change. I’m assuming that because the brand is becoming more popular there are more people bringing in their cars for routine maintenance
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Sue B.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Need to rescore my last review.......
I need to rescore my last service visit to five stars. I gave two stars originally due to my lengthy wait for a loaner vehicle but was pleasantly surprised to be called by the service manager to ask about my two star experience and was asked how she could improve the situation. Overall, five stars due to nice follow up.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
A bit slow this time.....
I should not be offered the use of a free loaner car when making a recall service appointment and be made to wait more than 30 minutes to drive away with the free loaner car. It should be a five minute process to drop off my car for recall service and to drive away in free loaner car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Good Afternoon Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the length of time to receive your loaner on your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more on the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good Morning Sue,

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning and for the rescore. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all, I am always happy to help. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willowick, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, slow service dept
Great place to buy a car but their service department is very slow.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the extended wait time on your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit, you can reach me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

Mentor On The Lake, OH
04/26/2019 Category: Service
mediocre at best
Did what they had too and that was it. No pride in work.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Painesville, OH
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerns addressed
Jennifer acknowledged my concerns and rectified the situation. I will be getting a car wash this Friday.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
No car wash
If they are offered as a service for bringing your car to the dealer, it shouldn't take long to get one.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

I apologize there we some issues on your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will see you Friday morning. Please let me know if there is anything you need before then. Have a great day.

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service
I had originally written a not-so-great review, simply due to the length of time it took to get maintenance done on my vehicle; but I received a phone call from the service manager who gave me a very sincere apology and offered a more than reasonable resolution. The quality of the customer service has always been exceptional, as has the workmanship of the mechanic staff.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work if you dont need your car for a day
They always do great work and at a fair price; but almost everytime I bring my car in it takes an entire day to get it back, even if it's a simple oil change. I've even made appointments thinking it would get me in and out sooner. Nope. Still a full day project for them. Maybe they should offer loaner cars if they plan to have your car for more than 4 hours.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so for taking the time to share your feedback and for speaking with me today. I apologize again for the length of the visit. I hope I was able to help. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore and for the very nice comments. See you next time.

Painesville, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor maintenance and customer service.
The mechanics are ridiculous and the fact that I twice got my car back in poor condition is unacceptable. The only person that helped me properly was Mark. After the initial engine recall and not putting the radiator hose on, the woman I corresponded with denied everything and stated that “we had the best mechanic working on your vehicle, so I find it hard to believe he forgot something so simple.” Absolutely unacceptable and I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

James S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service Experience
There needs to be better communication methods established in the dealership staff. It appeared that some members of the staff didn't know what was going on with my vehicle and conveyed inaccurate information to me resulting in frustration and delays in getting my car returned to me.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Prices too high and always an expensive repair is recommended
I never feel negative at Conrad’s but I always do at Classic Hyundai. I don’t go to the dealer unless I have to. Prices are outrageous and explanations are always vague. And there is always some major thing wrong. I stay away as much as I can.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Mentor On The Lake, OH
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle damage
Work was done fine
Got my car back damaged
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Per our conversation your vehicle is set for the repair to be performed from the last service. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Chardon, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality gone away
This Elantra is nothing like my first one. You name a part....its been fixed even rebuilt the engine. The dealer has not followed through with ensuring quality repair especially after having the vehicle for 3 weeks and oil leaks stain my driveway. Very disappointed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the recent issues with your vehicle. If possible I would like to speak with you more on the situation. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Conneaut, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Swing & a miss.
Look- I dont want this published to the public. I just want you and Hyundai to know the problem. And that its not fixed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.