Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

Willowick, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, slow service dept
Great place to buy a car but their service department is very slow.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the extended wait time on your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit, you can reach me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

04/26/2019 Category: Service
mediocre at best
Did what they had too and that was it. No pride in work.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerns addressed
Jennifer acknowledged my concerns and rectified the situation. I will be getting a car wash this Friday.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
No car wash
If they are offered as a service for bringing your car to the dealer, it shouldn't take long to get one.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

I apologize there we some issues on your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will see you Friday morning. Please let me know if there is anything you need before then. Have a great day.

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service
I had originally written a not-so-great review, simply due to the length of time it took to get maintenance done on my vehicle; but I received a phone call from the service manager who gave me a very sincere apology and offered a more than reasonable resolution. The quality of the customer service has always been exceptional, as has the workmanship of the mechanic staff.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work if you dont need your car for a day
They always do great work and at a fair price; but almost everytime I bring my car in it takes an entire day to get it back, even if it's a simple oil change. I've even made appointments thinking it would get me in and out sooner. Nope. Still a full day project for them. Maybe they should offer loaner cars if they plan to have your car for more than 4 hours.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so for taking the time to share your feedback and for speaking with me today. I apologize again for the length of the visit. I hope I was able to help. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore and for the very nice comments. See you next time.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor maintenance and customer service.
The mechanics are ridiculous and the fact that I twice got my car back in poor condition is unacceptable. The only person that helped me properly was Mark. After the initial engine recall and not putting the radiator hose on, the woman I corresponded with denied everything and stated that “we had the best mechanic working on your vehicle, so I find it hard to believe he forgot something so simple.” Absolutely unacceptable and I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

James S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service Experience
There needs to be better communication methods established in the dealership staff. It appeared that some members of the staff didn't know what was going on with my vehicle and conveyed inaccurate information to me resulting in frustration and delays in getting my car returned to me.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Prices too high and always an expensive repair is recommended
I never feel negative at Conrad’s but I always do at Classic Hyundai. I don’t go to the dealer unless I have to. Prices are outrageous and explanations are always vague. And there is always some major thing wrong. I stay away as much as I can.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle damage
Work was done fine
Got my car back damaged
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Per our conversation your vehicle is set for the repair to be performed from the last service. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Chardon, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality gone away
This Elantra is nothing like my first one. You name a part....its been fixed even rebuilt the engine. The dealer has not followed through with ensuring quality repair especially after having the vehicle for 3 weeks and oil leaks stain my driveway. Very disappointed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the recent issues with your vehicle. If possible I would like to speak with you more on the situation. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Conneaut, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Swing & a miss.
Look- I dont want this published to the public. I just want you and Hyundai to know the problem. And that its not fixed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Jason A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issue
Thank you for your quick response to our previous review. The recall repair is scheduled for next week and will be completed with minimal effort on our part. Thank you, Classic Hyundai!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement
While we have had great experiences with the sales department, the service department lacks greatly in customer service.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and I apologize again for the inconvenience. We will get everything handled for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Concerns resolved
The service manager solved my concerns and was very helpful!

05/14/2018 Category: Service
usually good service
The service department tried to upsell me into a new vehicle
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for speaking with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help With. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear I was able to address the concerns. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Jennifer and her team explained and exceeded my expectations in correcting the problems I experienced earlier this week. I am very grateful and satisfied.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Unpleasant surprises
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning. We will work on getting everything resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Good Afternoon,

I am happy we were able to get the problems corrected and exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CF

Bad experience
Misinformed
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. At your convenience I would like to speak with you more about your last service experience. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741.

Melissa R.
Willoughby, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Great car terrible service
I would not recommend this place to any one
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Good Morning Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for speaking with me this morning. I hope I was able to address your concerns. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Adam B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Improve service time / staffing
Service is excellent however oil changes routinely take 1 hour+
This visit I had to cancel after 2.5 hours of waiting. Never even finished inspection. Won't be coming back which is a shame.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Good Morning Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience of you last service and if possible would like to speak with you about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

SL
Stephen L.
Chardon, OH
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Unhappy
Took to long. Wouldn't use my coupon
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Ruth B.
Madison, OH
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Service is problem
I have had several problema
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/01/2017

SD
Stewart D.
Madison, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/30/2017 Category: Service
Unknown existing issue
Took my car in fir service they cleared the codes but have no idea what caused them or what the problem was or still is. Left battery covers off and port doors open.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/02/2017