Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5rating 4.8124956
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good services, sometimes too many appointments scheduled at same time
I've always been happy with the service in the 3.5 years since I purchased my Hyandai. My only complaint is sometimes the wait time is longer than I'd expect for basic maintenance when I had an appointment scheduled weeks in advance.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

TR
Thomas R.
Eastlake, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Known recall for engine issue not handled efficiently
The known recall for engine issue was not handled efficiently for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata as now the car is in for service with no known completion date. See Jan 2019 article https://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/2696 for more info for this recall.

The rating is 4/5 as the Sonata is a great car, but this issue is puzzling for this 2nd Sonata owner (1st 2003 Sonata).

Conneaut Lake, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2019 Category: Service
initial oil change
disappointed that the initial oil change wasn't free like my 2 previous new cars from this dealership

2007 Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019 Category: Service
cabin air filter
professional of workers
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AA
Elantra GT
Quick reliable service
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

BL
Bruce L.
Highland Heights, OH
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Service March 27
Everything was done As requested and it took less time than expected.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good Morning Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Raymond S.

NM
Norman M.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
its a good dealership
generally a good dealership with courteous personnel

Deanne S.
Middlefield, OH
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Service is done on time, staff is friendly and professional, facility is always clean. However, on my previous oil change, the drain plug was only finger tight and I had lost nearly a quart of oil when my husband noticed the leak later that day. I called about this and we were told that the next two oil changes would be free of charge, but that didn't happen, and I didn't remember this until after I got home .

GT
Guy T.
Madison, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Never been treated any less than fantastic at this dealership. Repairs are on time , no surprise at the checkout,and people who care
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good Afternoon Guy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2007 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
N/A
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Deborah G.
Willowick, OH
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Could do better...
Made an appointment and still took 75 minutes for an oil change. I felt like they forgot about me. No communication. This was my first time going to Mentor Service because I have a new SUV. Not sure if I will retun for a second chance, might need to find another Hyundai dealership.

Willowick, OH
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The lady that waited on me got to me right away even before I was out of my car
Clean waiting room with Liquid beverages provided was a nice surprise
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I find it average

Susan B.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
the extra mile
The service department did eventually fix the car and my Wife and I are grateful for this. The Service Manager Jennifer is very concerned and persistent and overall the entire staff is professional and willing to try again and again until the complaints are resolved.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy that we were able to resolve your issue. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
02/24/2019 Category: Service
View
Can not really say how your lobby or restrooms were since I only talked with the nice gentleman at the desk.
Very friendly and professional.
Knowledgeable
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

DJ
Santa Fe
The Drive Mode could be in better spot on the Santa Fe
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Good Morning Dorian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

DJ
Donald J.
Chardon, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Program update
Work was completed in the estimated time frame, and a text was sent as requested.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Joanne W.
Willoughby, OH
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change survey
The sign in the waiting room says "quick oil change. I don't see a 45 minute oil change as quick. I did not see a check off sheet to see if the service department did an inspection. The price on a tire rotation was too expensive.

KK
Kathick K.
Willoughby, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service but high price
Hundai service center, work wise they are good. But cost wise not good (they are charging more above than market)
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Morning Kathick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.