Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043

CK
Christine K.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Engine Replacement went Smoothly
The Sonata my daughter drives had the engine seize up on it. Fortunately, this was covered under the warranty that was extended due to a recall. No charge for the repairs and had the use of a free rental if I desired. I decided not to use the rental for convenience reasons but it was nice it was available if the repairs took longer than normal. Had to wait a couple of weeks for the engine to arrive, but that was understandable. Car drives great and I basically have a brand new engine now. I would recommend Classic Hyundai to everyone. They are easy to work with and I trust their judgment.

Friendly competent service
As titled.

Middlefield, OH
good service
Although it took over a week to get the needed part to repair my car, once serviced, they were prompt in letting me know. When picking up my car, they were prepared and got my car to me immediately, paper work was simple and quick, and I was on my way home.

FP
Frank P.
Perry, OH
GOOD JOB.
The mechanic found a nail in the driver side front tire that couldn't be repaired.

TC
Toni C.
Newbury, OH
Speedy service
I always schedule an appointment for my oil change maintenance and tire rotation. Service is prompt and thorough. Staff friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The lounge area very comfortable so I don’t mind waiting onsite. I prefer my dealership for maintenance because who knows my car better than they do?

Good Afternoon Toni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WG
William G.
Attentive team
The service is speedy friendly and respectful. A nd the waiting room has healthy snacks and drinks for you if you choose to wait for service. It's a very efficient department and team.thanks everyone.

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Easy to get appointment
Oil change plus car wash in an hour.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Euclid, OH
Great
Great

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willoughby, OH
They’re very nice!
It’s easy to make appointments, and they do a great job and always wash my car when I come for services!

MF
Mary F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
clean
i always take my car here. i get great service and the staff is very helpful and friendly

Good Afternoon Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KD
Kimberly D.
Willowick, OH
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Friendly and professional team. Have been here many times for services and have always received excellent service.

Good Morning Kimberly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AP
Anne P.
Fairport Harbor, OH
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai
The service writers are excellent and the service is Top Shelf !!!

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Do what they say and very efficient in getting the work done and the employees are very nice.
They are great and a pleasure to work with.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KD
Kathleen D.
Chardon, OH
2006 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
Service is consistently excellent.
Greeted warmly, and work is done efficiently.
Will continue to come back.

Good Morning Kathleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CV
Connie V.
Auto customer service repair
Always so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Mentor Classic Hyundai!

Good Morning Connie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CP
Christa P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I always receive great service and would not trust my car service to anyone other than Classic Hyundai in Mentor.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

MO
Mary O.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE AND TIMELY.
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE AND TIMELY.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning Mary,

Jennie L.
Willowick, OH
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I recently had a flat and I called the dealership for help and I was greeted on the phone promptly and professionally. They sent some one out with in the hour to put my spare on and got me in right away the next morning. They were prompt professional and friendly from the person who took my call to the young man that came and put on the spare to the people in the service department. I have recommend this dealership multiple times. Thank you!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Good Morning Jennie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and your recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything else we help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

John L.
Chardon, OH
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2019 Category: Service
2014 Azera with rough cold idle.
Difficult diagnosis however service team eventually found issue and completed repair without me having to return several times. Took a total of 1 week. Rental provided (Velostar) could have been nicer.

RA
Rodney A.
Meeting Expecations
Quality service; good communication skills; fair price; provides a sense of reliability and customer appreciation.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019