Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerns addressed
Jennifer acknowledged my concerns and rectified the situation. I will be getting a car wash this Friday.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
No car wash
If they are offered as a service for bringing your car to the dealer, it shouldn't take long to get one.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

I apologize there we some issues on your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will see you Friday morning. Please let me know if there is anything you need before then. Have a great day.

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service
I had originally written a not-so-great review, simply due to the length of time it took to get maintenance done on my vehicle; but I received a phone call from the service manager who gave me a very sincere apology and offered a more than reasonable resolution. The quality of the customer service has always been exceptional, as has the workmanship of the mechanic staff.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work if you dont need your car for a day
They always do great work and at a fair price; but almost everytime I bring my car in it takes an entire day to get it back, even if it's a simple oil change. I've even made appointments thinking it would get me in and out sooner. Nope. Still a full day project for them. Maybe they should offer loaner cars if they plan to have your car for more than 4 hours.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so for taking the time to share your feedback and for speaking with me today. I apologize again for the length of the visit. I hope I was able to help. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore and for the very nice comments. See you next time.

Jason A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issue
Thank you for your quick response to our previous review. The recall repair is scheduled for next week and will be completed with minimal effort on our part. Thank you, Classic Hyundai!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement
While we have had great experiences with the sales department, the service department lacks greatly in customer service.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and I apologize again for the inconvenience. We will get everything handled for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Concerns resolved
The service manager solved my concerns and was very helpful!

05/14/2018 Category: Service
usually good service
The service department tried to upsell me into a new vehicle
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for speaking with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help With. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear I was able to address the concerns. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Jennifer and her team explained and exceeded my expectations in correcting the problems I experienced earlier this week. I am very grateful and satisfied.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Unpleasant surprises
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning. We will work on getting everything resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Good Afternoon,

I am happy we were able to get the problems corrected and exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Katherine S.
Willoughby, OH
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Corrected their mistake
Came to pick up my car so I didn’t have to take time to drive there and brought it back before the end of the day. Completed the work and took care of another issue I hadn’t noticed. Great job correcting their mistakes.

03/20/2018 Category: Service
Not all work completed.
The staff was friendly and efficient in completing my oil change and taking care of the recall work. However, the paperwork showed that all of my turn signals had been checked and found to be working properly, when in reality my back passenger turn signal did NOT work and had not been fixed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Good Afternoon Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about your visit, please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. Hopefully picking up the vehicle from you and getting the turn signal issue resolved help you out. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if I can help with anything in the future. Have a great weekend.

Eastlake, OH
2009 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Truly care about making the customer happy
First time of dealing with Classic Hyundai. Had an issue with my radio during recent visit. I was amazed at how quickly they worked to resolve this. Not only did they resolve but they far exceeded anything I expected. Service staff has been excellent to deal with. The service manager to the shuttle driver, all have been great. Would definitely recommend Classic Hyundai knowing that they have a service department that truly cares about the customer.

03/18/2018 Category: Service
As always Classic is the place to purchase a vehicle
Classic has always been favorite place to shop for a vehicle. Our family has bought many from them and will continue to do so
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Good Afteroon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and your continued loyalty. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me and I am happy we were able to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

impressive
Jen, the service mgr ( who always takes good care of me ) just called me and expressed her concern for my original rating and explained the pricing structure and has added a coupon for my next visit. I was very impressed with the phone call showing concerned customer service...thank you!

Too expensive
Ian and Mark are always great, work is done in a timely fashion, waiting room is very good, but $64.00 for an oil change and tire rotation is outrageous.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I have applied the service credit to your account for the on-line coupon. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Geneva, OH
Great customer recovery!
Great customer recovery!

Poor customer service
Rude desk clerk

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Care & Service!
Jennifer graciously reached out and made sure it wouldn't happen again! Sometimes delays are inevitable, but the way this dealership handled my issue was 6 STAR! Thanks again.

10/10/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Ah, Sorry Classic! I don't want to leave this but you asked me to! Anyway, my oil change took ten years (okay just kidding, 90 minutes, BUT STILL!) when I scheduled it ahead of time. So that was a real bummer.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the delay with your last visit. I would like to speak with you more if possible and offer a service credit for a future visit for the inconvenience. Please feel free contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the rescore. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Mentor On The Lake, OH
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer Burton very personable
Jennifer Burton resolved issues

05/03/2017 Category: Service
Mechanics , Porters , and one write up man , terrible sevice
Like the vehicle, hate coming in for service, never sure what they will do wrong next time.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning on the past service issues. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Good Afternoon Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to rescore us. Have a nice week we will talk to you next week.

Shaker Heights, OH
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Fast response
I really appreciate the quick response to a timing issue relative to a scheduled maintenance that took a bit longer than it should have. I did not expect it and was not expecting anything at all. Thank you. The only reason for the4 stars and not the 5 is that the call never should have been needed. But it was much appreciated and I'll be back.

02/23/2017 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Be sure to ask if they're on time. And be sure to have a way to leave if things run very late.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/23/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience of your last visit and if possible would like to speak with you briefly. Please contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today. I apologize again for the delay with your last visit and I will be addressing this with my staff. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Wickliffe, OH
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Your dedication to customer satisfaction and support is what makes your company stand out in the crowd

01/02/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
Service and recall appt was supposed to take an hour, ended up taking almost five hours
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/03/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the issues with your last service visit and I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will be reviewing this visit with our service staff so we can improve for your next visit. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/09/2017

11/22/2016 Category: Service
Excellent response from service manager
I was very impressed with the time and effort service manager Jennifer Burton put into my case. While the underlying problem has not yet been resolved, she has assured me it will be given appropriate attention and that she will personally follow up to assure my satisfaction. She was very familiar with the issue I have, and explained the recall situation in detail. Again , I very much appreciate her time and responsiveness.

11/22/2016 Category: Service
Disappointing service
See previous coments
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/24/2016

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the frustration with your last service visit. I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me so we can get these issues resolved. I appreciate your patience and I will be in contact with you so we can get the issues with your vehicle resolved. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willoughby, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2016 Category: Service
Resolved!
The team did a fantastic job. Should it have been caught and resolved on first try...possibly, but the fact that they were persistent with finding a resolution to a problem that did not consistently happen is huge. The most difficult problems are ones that are not consistently happening. They found it. They resolved it. Much appreciated!

11/06/2016 Category: Service
Recommended Action = No Resolution
Scraping/Grinding noise in the rear and it was recommended to have both rear tires replaced and an alignment because of the cupping of the tread. Unfortunately, we spent a couple hundred dollars to have the noise still there
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to bring the vehicle back in and I will be addressing the situation. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/11/2016

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to bring the vehicle back but I am pleased to hear we were able to resolve the issue. Please let e know if you need anything. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

10/31/2016 Category: Service
Easy to deal with, attentive to service.
Was able to resolve my issue's promptly and professionally.

10/31/2016 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Excellent service for recalls, very professional.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/01/2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize that there were some issues with your last service. I would like to talk to you at your convenience to see where we can improve for future visits. Please contact me at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/02/2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and I am please to hear that everything was good with your last service. I applogize for the confusion with the survey. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WM
Wallace M.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
10/04/2016 Category: Service
Now working good
The problem was fix and works just fine very good service and very fast thank you very much.

10/04/2016 Category: Service
Don't work
You should not have problem's like this with a new car
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize that you are still experiencing issues with vehicle. As per our conversation yesterday we will take the vehicle for a road test and figure out what is going on.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 10/13/2016

Good Afternoon Wallace,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear that we were able to resolve everything. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family. I will see you on your next visit.

Jeffrey M.
09/17/2016 Category: Service
2 hour oil change
OK, after a two hour wait for an oil change the dealership did reach out immediately to resolve the problem and gave us two free oil changes. I would suggest that if they see they are running behind or are overbooked that they inform the customer before they get there in case time is an issue for the customer. I would much rather reschedule or make arrangements to leave the car for the day than to find out I'm going to miss an important appointment two hours later. I will continue to buy my cars here. Service prior to this visit has been good and we have had no problems with any of our cars.

09/17/2016 Category: Service
2 hour oil change
We have bought our last five cars here. 2 hours for an oil change?
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/20/2016

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the delay with your service visit. When you have an opportunity I would like to speak with you about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at 440-266-6741 or if email is better jburton@driveclassic.com at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/26/2016

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Thank you for your continued loyalty and for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Donna C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Thank you Jennifer for calling today and discussing the issue I had. I appreciate your quick response and following up on the issue and I am sure it was a mix up or miscommunication somewhere during the process. As I said I have always been very pleased with Hyundai and if I wasn't I am sure I wouldn't still be coming for service. Again thank you.

service
Usually have great service been going to Hyundai for 8 years. Last service a few little issues but everything corrected. Will continue to go back.

Good Afternoon Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback. I truly appreciate you taking the time to speak with me on your last service experience. I apologize for your inconvenience. I will be addressing this with our parts department manager. Please let me if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Good Afternoon Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything before your next service. See you next time.

KO
Karin O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Being real
Talked to service mgr. Jen Burton shared my thoughts about waiting too long with impaired parent; totally understood and came to better plan for next visit. Thanks Jen

08/03/2016 Category: Service
True expected times for services
All people ask is the true costs, time allowed and customer service - people at desk are at mercy of repair crew I understand... But within reason!!!!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/03/2016

Good Morning Karin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you speaking with me this morning on your last service. I applogize for the delay and will be talking to my staff to make sure your next visit is timely and that you are kept inform. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Good Morning Karin,