Chardon, OH
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Management very good service
Everyone is helpful and helpful

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Took way to long
Poor
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW A GOOD CONTACT NUMBER TO REACH YOU TODAY.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER 440-266-6741
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

THANKS MICHAEL, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESCORE. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR KNEE SURGERY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

TE
Tricia E.
Madison, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Impressed
Service manager Mark called me and resolved the issue. Thank you Hyundai.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
No loyalty.
$63 for my first oil change and tire rotation. I just bought the car from this dealership 2 months ago. I won’t be returning unless I have to because I can’t afford it.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, I WISH TO
RESOLVE ANY INCONVENIENCE OR MISUNDERSTANDING.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER, 440-266-6741

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good afternoon Tricia,
I would really like to speak with you and try to make
this situation right by you, please call or text me and
so can work out a solution that would make you happy and able to return here for service.
Mark Ebeling 440-266-6741
mebeling@driveclassic.com

Randall B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Oil Change
Mark was determined to reach me and make things right. Willing to fix the problem as quickly as possible. Plus willing to go the extra mile to make things right! Excellent customer service!! Thanks Mark!!

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change issue
People and timing were great. Just did not attach the plastic engine shroud correctly.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Randall,
if you can contact me i would like to speak with you
regarding your last service visit.
thanks,
Mark Ebeling service manager

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Randall,
thanks for taking the time to talk with me and
allowing me to make thinks right. We really appreciate your business!!

Samuel S.
Perry, OH
09/15/2019 Category: Service
overall service
I appreciate the concern that Classic has in regard to the services that it provides its customers. I have mentioned this to Bob Phillips, human resources, that he has done a great job is hiring excellent personnel such as Mark Ebeling. Mark spent some time with me to discuss Classic's desire to be an excellent provider of services for its customers.

09/15/2019 Category: Service
overall service
Please read previous statement.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

GOOD MORNING SAM,
I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT THE NEEDED REPAIRS AND ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
MARK EBELING
SERVICE MANAGER

LW
Lorianne W.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
A redo by the service department!
So I had a bad experience with Classic Hyundai’s service department and after my review they did reach out to me and resolve my initial issue. I was even offered a free full detail for the inconvenience. I decided not to write the review until after the detail. Well.....the interior detail was great, however the exterior not so much! At first glance the car looked good, but when I got home and really looked over the car my exterior paint has been ruined! I have terrible swirl marks throughout the paint. I did take it somewhere else and unfortunately it will cost me more to have the swirl marks removed than it was to have paid for a complete detail from the company who usually details my vehicles. I am pretty particular about my vehicles so to say the least I am very disappointed that I now have to pay to have my car restored and to have these God awful swirl marks removed. I gave 2 stars because I do appreciate the attempt to make a bad situation better however had I known it would ruin my exterior paint I would have gracefully declined.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is a nightmare
The service department has no sense of urgency and they have tendency to shift blame. I was told by Mark when the 1st issue arose because the sales team set up the appointment that they really did t know what they were doing. It’s bad business in my opinion to shift blame, the goal as a whole is to just get the problem corrected. By the way my sales team was awesome!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A FREE DETAIL IN COMPENSATION
FOR THE TWO VISITS IT TOOK TO REPAIR YOU RADIO, I JUST RECIEVED THE CORRECT RADIO. HOPEFULLY WE CAN IMPROVE OUR SERVICE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
MARK EBELING
SERVICE MANAGER

SR
Steven R.
Novelty, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai cares about their customers.
Recently I had my car in for routine maintenance at Classic Hyundai , and commented on the wait time due to the growing popularity of the Hyundai Brand. I was immediately contacted by a manager who appeared generally concerned, and apologized for any inconvenience I may have experienced. I’m looking forward to using Classic Hyundai again because they truly care about their customers satisfaction.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Not a twenty minute oil change
Love the Kona, but not the length of time it took to complete the oil change. I’m assuming that because the brand is becoming more popular there are more people bringing in their cars for routine maintenance
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Everything was taken care of quickly and expertly. I am very pleased as usual. They went above and beyond to make sure all was right with my Elantra

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
I have been happy taking my Elantra there for many little things. Customer service has always been excellent.
Mark went above and beyond.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize you are still experience issues after your recent visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Perry, OH
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Jennifer Burton and her staff have provided great customer service. This is a class act dealership!

Thank you!

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Part took a week to arrive.
Part took a week to arrive. Part to be in on Saturday, dropped off vehicle Monday morning for a warranty issue. Couldn't pick up the vehicle until Friday morning since the part didn't arrive until Thursday.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I applogize there were some issues with your last service. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Sue B.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Need to rescore my last review.......
I need to rescore my last service visit to five stars. I gave two stars originally due to my lengthy wait for a loaner vehicle but was pleasantly surprised to be called by the service manager to ask about my two star experience and was asked how she could improve the situation. Overall, five stars due to nice follow up.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
A bit slow this time.....
I should not be offered the use of a free loaner car when making a recall service appointment and be made to wait more than 30 minutes to drive away with the free loaner car. It should be a five minute process to drop off my car for recall service and to drive away in free loaner car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Good Afternoon Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the length of time to receive your loaner on your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more on the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good Morning Sue,

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning and for the rescore. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all, I am always happy to help. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willoughby, OH
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer is great
Jennifer did a great job resolving my issues I had with my car.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
It took over 3 weeks to receive the part to fix my car. At no time did anyone call to inform me of what was going on with my car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning and I again applogize for the lack of communication. Hopefully I was able to improve the situation a little. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your additional feedback and for your kind words. I am happy I was able to make the situation better. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerns addressed
Jennifer acknowledged my concerns and rectified the situation. I will be getting a car wash this Friday.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
No car wash
If they are offered as a service for bringing your car to the dealer, it shouldn't take long to get one.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

I apologize there we some issues on your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will see you Friday morning. Please let me know if there is anything you need before then. Have a great day.

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service
I had originally written a not-so-great review, simply due to the length of time it took to get maintenance done on my vehicle; but I received a phone call from the service manager who gave me a very sincere apology and offered a more than reasonable resolution. The quality of the customer service has always been exceptional, as has the workmanship of the mechanic staff.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work if you dont need your car for a day
They always do great work and at a fair price; but almost everytime I bring my car in it takes an entire day to get it back, even if it's a simple oil change. I've even made appointments thinking it would get me in and out sooner. Nope. Still a full day project for them. Maybe they should offer loaner cars if they plan to have your car for more than 4 hours.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so for taking the time to share your feedback and for speaking with me today. I apologize again for the length of the visit. I hope I was able to help. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore and for the very nice comments. See you next time.

Jason A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issue
Thank you for your quick response to our previous review. The recall repair is scheduled for next week and will be completed with minimal effort on our part. Thank you, Classic Hyundai!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement
While we have had great experiences with the sales department, the service department lacks greatly in customer service.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and I apologize again for the inconvenience. We will get everything handled for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Concerns resolved
The service manager solved my concerns and was very helpful!

05/14/2018 Category: Service
usually good service
The service department tried to upsell me into a new vehicle
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for speaking with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help With. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear I was able to address the concerns. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Jennifer and her team explained and exceeded my expectations in correcting the problems I experienced earlier this week. I am very grateful and satisfied.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Unpleasant surprises
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning. We will work on getting everything resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Good Afternoon,

I am happy we were able to get the problems corrected and exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.