Latest Review 4 minutes ago

Randall B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Oil Change
Mark was determined to reach me and make things right. Willing to fix the problem as quickly as possible. Plus willing to go the extra mile to make things right! Excellent customer service!! Thanks Mark!!

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change issue
People and timing were great. Just did not attach the plastic engine shroud correctly.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Randall,
if you can contact me i would like to speak with you
regarding your last service visit.
thanks,
Mark Ebeling service manager

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Randall,
thanks for taking the time to talk with me and
allowing me to make thinks right. We really appreciate your business!!

Samuel S.
Perry, OH
09/15/2019 Category: Service
overall service
I appreciate the concern that Classic has in regard to the services that it provides its customers. I have mentioned this to Bob Phillips, human resources, that he has done a great job is hiring excellent personnel such as Mark Ebeling. Mark spent some time with me to discuss Classic's desire to be an excellent provider of services for its customers.

09/15/2019 Category: Service
overall service
Please read previous statement.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

GOOD MORNING SAM,
I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT THE NEEDED REPAIRS AND ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
THANKS,
MARK EBELING
SERVICE MANAGER

CF
Cynthia F.
Newbury, OH
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Average service
Maybe was a bad day but customer service lacked.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

THANKS FOR TAKING MY PHONE CALL, I LOOK FORWARD
TO HELPING YOU IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE ASK FOR ME ON
YOU NEXT SERVICE VISIT PER OUR CONVERSATION.
THANKS,
MARK EBELING
SERVICE MANAGER

John D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2019 Category: Service
people
if you lower the cost of doing business i would definetly come back
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Everything was taken care of quickly and expertly. I am very pleased as usual. They went above and beyond to make sure all was right with my Elantra

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
I have been happy taking my Elantra there for many little things. Customer service has always been excellent.
Mark went above and beyond.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize you are still experience issues after your recent visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Perry, OH
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Jennifer Burton and her staff have provided great customer service. This is a class act dealership!

Thank you!

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Part took a week to arrive.
Part took a week to arrive. Part to be in on Saturday, dropped off vehicle Monday morning for a warranty issue. Couldn't pick up the vehicle until Friday morning since the part didn't arrive until Thursday.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I applogize there were some issues with your last service. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer is great
Jennifer did a great job resolving my issues I had with my car.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
It took over 3 weeks to receive the part to fix my car. At no time did anyone call to inform me of what was going on with my car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning and I again applogize for the lack of communication. Hopefully I was able to improve the situation a little. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your additional feedback and for your kind words. I am happy I was able to make the situation better. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

NW
Nance W.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular checkup
The only bad part is they never reset the service feature in my car, nor did they put a new sticker as to when my next oil change would be due.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning Nance,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize there were issues with your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you briefly to get those resolved. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Mindy C.
Mentor, OH
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Not ideal
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning Mindy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the situation and would like to speak with you more if possible. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Lyndhurst, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt even though busy and service area was comfortable.
Great salesperson. Jamie always responds when I have contacted her regard the vehicle and looks out for me. Outstanding sales persons. I will recommend her to anyone that I know is looking. She was referred to me and she did not disappoint in any way. I feel I can call her anytime regard my car even when it is not new. I love that.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about your last visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

KF
Kristen F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Classic Hyundai is always professional and service is quick and convenient. This is a good place to take your vehicle for service if you need a place with easy appointment scheduling, convienent hours, and friendly professional service.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Morning Kristen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line at 440-266-6741.

Mentor, OH
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Normal service
Just more costly for simple things
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak more with you about the visit. Please feel free to call me at your convenience. My direct line is 440-266-6741.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Me and my sister waited almost 2 hours for our oil changes in the same week. Just took forever. And we had appointments.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Geneva, OH
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service History is not updated
I have been here a couple times for maintenance/service. They did the service but not updated the vehicle service record. In which my hyundai account gives me warnings frequently
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize the maintenance was not reset on your last two visit. I did go in and get that reset for you and added a note to your customer file. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Wickliffe, OH
11/20/2018 Category: Service
First time in years service was not excellent.
The technicians didn't know how to duplicate or fix a vibration in a bad speaker. It took 4 days for them to do what I asked, which was to replace the bad speaker.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the length of time and lack of communication on your last service visit. I will address this issue with my staff. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.