Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
It took over 3 weeks to receive the part to fix my car. At no time did anyone call to inform me of what was going on with my car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning and I again applogize for the lack of communication. Hopefully I was able to improve the situation a little. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

NW
Nance W.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular checkup
The only bad part is they never reset the service feature in my car, nor did they put a new sticker as to when my next oil change would be due.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning Nance,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize there were issues with your last visit. If possible I would like to speak with you briefly to get those resolved. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Mindy C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Not ideal
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning Mindy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the situation and would like to speak with you more if possible. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 440-266-6741 at your convenience.

Lyndhurst, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt even though busy and service area was comfortable.
Great salesperson. Jamie always responds when I have contacted her regard the vehicle and looks out for me. Outstanding sales persons. I will recommend her to anyone that I know is looking. She was referred to me and she did not disappoint in any way. I feel I can call her anytime regard my car even when it is not new. I love that.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about your last visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

KF
Kristen F.
Painesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Classic Hyundai is always professional and service is quick and convenient. This is a good place to take your vehicle for service if you need a place with easy appointment scheduling, convienent hours, and friendly professional service.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Morning Kristen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line at 440-266-6741.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Normal service
Just more costly for simple things
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak more with you about the visit. Please feel free to call me at your convenience. My direct line is 440-266-6741.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Me and my sister waited almost 2 hours for our oil changes in the same week. Just took forever. And we had appointments.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Geneva, OH
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service History is not updated
I have been here a couple times for maintenance/service. They did the service but not updated the vehicle service record. In which my hyundai account gives me warnings frequently
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize the maintenance was not reset on your last two visit. I did go in and get that reset for you and added a note to your customer file. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Wickliffe, OH
11/20/2018 Category: Service
First time in years service was not excellent.
The technicians didn't know how to duplicate or fix a vibration in a bad speaker. It took 4 days for them to do what I asked, which was to replace the bad speaker.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the length of time and lack of communication on your last service visit. I will address this issue with my staff. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Chesterland, OH
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for how the vehicle was returned to you and if possible speak with you regarding the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

PL
Paul L.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory, don't expect anything extra.
Recall items completed sooner than estimated time. Rather unwilling to discuss continuing issue with bad steering. Considered a non-issue.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Good Morning Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about your last visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

CV
Clarice V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Underhanded practices
See previous statement
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I have contacted the satellite company and they apologized for the mistake and did correct the error. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Don't bother making an appointment
Dropped my car off the night before for a 7:15am appointment. When I called to find out status at around noon was told it hadn't been looked at yet, and wouldn't be looked at for another couple of hours because other people who were waiting went before me. What's the point of having an appointment???
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your recent service experience and would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Brian M.
Madison, OH
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Okay service
Tire pressure indicator came on and stopped at dealer to get checked out and told me there was a screw in tire not covered under warranty so had them fix
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Good Morning Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you about your last visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Katherine S.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Corrected their mistake
Came to pick up my car so I didn’t have to take time to drive there and brought it back before the end of the day. Completed the work and took care of another issue I hadn’t noticed. Great job correcting their mistakes.

03/20/2018 Category: Service
Not all work completed.
The staff was friendly and efficient in completing my oil change and taking care of the recall work. However, the paperwork showed that all of my turn signals had been checked and found to be working properly, when in reality my back passenger turn signal did NOT work and had not been fixed.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Good Afternoon Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about your visit, please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. Hopefully picking up the vehicle from you and getting the turn signal issue resolved help you out. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if I can help with anything in the future. Have a great weekend.

Eastlake, OH
2009 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Truly care about making the customer happy
First time of dealing with Classic Hyundai. Had an issue with my radio during recent visit. I was amazed at how quickly they worked to resolve this. Not only did they resolve but they far exceeded anything I expected. Service staff has been excellent to deal with. The service manager to the shuttle driver, all have been great. Would definitely recommend Classic Hyundai knowing that they have a service department that truly cares about the customer.

03/18/2018 Category: Service
As always Classic is the place to purchase a vehicle
Classic has always been favorite place to shop for a vehicle. Our family has bought many from them and will continue to do so
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Good Afteroon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and your continued loyalty. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me and I am happy we were able to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

impressive
Jen, the service mgr ( who always takes good care of me ) just called me and expressed her concern for my original rating and explained the pricing structure and has added a coupon for my next visit. I was very impressed with the phone call showing concerned customer service...thank you!

Too expensive
Ian and Mark are always great, work is done in a timely fashion, waiting room is very good, but $64.00 for an oil change and tire rotation is outrageous.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I have applied the service credit to your account for the on-line coupon. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Geneva, OH
Great customer recovery!
Great customer recovery!

Poor customer service
Rude desk clerk

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Joanne W.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Takes WAY too long for an oil change. Cost is too expensive
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

CE
Cheryl E.
Madison, OH
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Maybe
I have always liked this facility. Now I have to question whether things are getting done right.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018