Overall Rating 4.9302353/5Overall Rating 4.9302353/5Overall Rating 4.9302353/5Overall Rating 4.9302353/5rating 4.9302353
Overall Rating 2.3176438/5Overall Rating 2.3176438/5rating 2.3176438rating 2.3176438rating 2.3176438

Rockledge, FL
The great people.
I love the great customer service, from every one
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hello,
  Our team appreciates your business, time and five star rating of your most recent service visit. Your satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and your positive feedback means a lot to our staff. We hope we can continue to provide exceptional customer service every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Cathy S.
Friendly and Efficient
The staff were very friendly, and they were prompt in servicing my vehicle.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hello Cathy,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review. With our customers feedback we can continue to make your next routine maintenance visit truly exceptional.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ok service lots of pressure
My only complaint is Courtney calling me so much to trade my car in even after asking her to stop.

Hello,
  Thank you for taking your time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. We value our customers and appreciate their feedback as it helps to improve our service for every one of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Evening!

SP
Shawn P.
Melbourne, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent as always!
As usual the Cocoa Hyundai service team did an excellent job with taking my car in, dealing with my issues quickly, and getting me back out on the road!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Shawn for taking the time to write this great review regarding our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to offer such great service. Our team appreciates your continued business and look forward to servicing your Elantra for years to come.

KR
Kathleen R.
The peoples
Love all the service dept and body shop people!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Kathleen for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to respond to our review of your most recent service visit. We do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and we are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership. Our team look forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future maintenance visit.

Brenda M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome
We have never had an issue with the service department. They always take care of our needs in a quick, professional manner. One service representative, George, is the best!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Brenda for taking the time to speak with you regarding your most recent maintenance visit and for writing this nice review. We are very happy to hear to see that you are a loyal customer are receiving excellent service at our dealership. Our team hopes to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

RD
Richard D.
Rockledge, FL
09/17/2018
Plugs and Coils
My father who is a senior citizen, went to Cocoa Hyundai to get his car checked out because it wasn't running smoothly... Was told he had to pay $60 to get the car checked which was a little of a cheap shot but he still thought it was reasonable... After looking at the car, they came back with an estimate for plugs and coils for $830.00.... He was a little surprised and called me.... I quickly looked online and found the coil pack of 4 listed at $35 in several places as well as spark plugs for less than $30 for the set... so lets be generous and say $80 worth of parts... are you telling me Cocoa Hyundai that you'd rip off a senior citizen for $750 worth of time to change 4 plugs and 4 coils ? Needless to say he had the job done elsewhere for less than $200.00 parts and labor included.... Senior Citizens beware at Cocoa Hyundai
Martin A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good Morning Richard,
I apoligize that your dad did not have a good experience yesterday. It is never our intention to overcharge a customer, especially a senior citizen.
We only use Genuine Hyundai parts when we repair Hyundai's in our shop. We do not use aftermarket parts because we feel Hyundai parts are better quality  than the aftermarket parts.  The following is a breakdown of the what the charges were.
Coil $129.52 each x4
Plugs $7.70 each x 4
Labor $180.00
Thank you for your review and the oppurtunity to explain the estimate.

Marty Tague
Director of Fixed Operations
mtague@cocoahyundai.com
321-631-2492

Mary H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The people and the service!
Im always greeted by many with smiles when I walk in. Courtney is very attentive, honest and gets the job done. I also like the girl/guy at the service desk.
I just bought a car from Steve too. He was not pushy at all and represented the company and my interests well.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Mary,
  Thank you for the outstanding review and giving our dealership a five star rating. We do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and we are happy that we are able to provide a positive experience in sales and service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team appreciates your valued business and we hope to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

GD
yippy
ok
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hello George,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that Taylor took such good care of you and your Genesis. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do to earn a five star rating, please do not hesitate to call me.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Richard W.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
The got my car working like new.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Richard for being a loyal Cocoa Hyundai customer and for the five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am happy to hear that your Elantra was fixed. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please do not hesitate to call us for all your service needs.

Have a Nice Evening!

Orlando, FL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Na

Hello,
  Thank you for taking the time to rate Cocoa Hyundai's service department five out of five stars. We understand your time is valuable and our team appreciates you taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent service visit. I am glad George was able to take care of your service issue and your Ioniq was repaired. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Evening!

EA
Ed A.
Melbourne, FL
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
George takes care of me in a professional manner

Hello Ed,
  We appreciate our five star rating and positive feedback regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that George has always provided you and your Hyundai the excellent service you deserve. Our service team is proud to have earned your trust and business and looks forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Deborah D.
Titusville, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service experience
Happy as always.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Usually a friendly staff...not today though.
See previous
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Hello Deborah,
  I truly apologize for the negative attitude from one our cashiers, this is unacceptable and we do not tolerate this behavior in our dealership. I will bring this to the attention of our director of our department and he will be addressed regarding his unprofessional manner. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will be reaching out to you shortly to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit.

Teresa M.
Palm Shores, FL
Fast & Convenient
Very Fast & easy. The price of $0 for a 2018 waa great & it's easy to keep up my maintenance.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Hello Teresa,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team is very happy that you has a positive experience and your service visit was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and hope to live up to your expectations every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Boyd S.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2015 Hyundai Azera
Good work!
Estimated cost of four[4] new tires appears to be very high! I will keep looking.

Hello Boyd,
  Our team would like to thank you for your continued business and for the five star review. Your feedback is very important to our staff as it help to improve our service here @ Cocoa Hyundai.
Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Friendly service
Everyone I’ve met at the dealership go above and beyond my customer service expectations.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for the five star rating and positive feedback. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a positive experience at your most recent service appointment. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Weekend!

Michael H.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
pleasant errand
we all are very busy these days and never feel like there are enough hours to get things done, however a trip to Cocoa Hyundai for an oil change or routine maintenance helps to make things easier.
Knowledgeable and courteous staff make it a joy and less of a hassle with one more thing to be done on out list - Good Work Cocoa Hyundai!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much Michael for your business and taking the time to write this outstanding review about our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. We do have great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and we are happy that coming to our dealership for your maintenance visits is a pleasant experience. Our team looks forward to servicing your Elantra for years to come.

Have A Great Weekend!

Ruth W.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always quick service, great costumer service
Austin

Hello Ruth,
  We cannot thank you enough for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as our service provider and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our team works very hard to ensure our customers are satisfied with their service and their appointment is completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business hope we can continue to provide exceptional service every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

John S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ha d key bob to be programed. Took a chance and stopped in being in the neighborhood. As usual service personnel were very helpful and I was in and out in a short amount of time. Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you John for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your service needs and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. I am happy that we were able to accommodate you and you were able to have your key fob programmed. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

PP
Paul P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
They always provide excellent service and do what you ask them to do.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Hello Paul,
  Cortney and our service team appreciate your five star review and positive feedback. Quality customer service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are very happy the you are receiving excellent service at our dealership. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations and look forward to do so in the future.