Overall Rating 4.9026572/5Overall Rating 4.9026572/5Overall Rating 4.9026572/5Overall Rating 4.9026572/5rating 4.9026572
Overall Rating 2.3451299/5Overall Rating 2.3451299/5rating 2.3451299rating 2.3451299rating 2.3451299

AW
Andy W.
Kissimmee, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
2013 Santa Fe
Very fast and efficient service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Hello Andy,
  Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe to our service department and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Cortney and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt and knowledgeable service and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
The service was great.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

We cannot thank you enough for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to give us your  feedback. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that we provided you with a positive experience. Our goal is to maintain that level of customer service every time you visit our dealership.

Have A Great Weekend!

My visit
Thank you for taking the time to address my concern on my last visit. My service was great and everyone was kind.

My visit
Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern with your most recent service visit. Our customers satisfactions if very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to five each and every customer. We truly appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit.

Robert S.
Hyundai service
They are the best
I’ve been a customer for a number of years
and have been very pleased

Hello Robert,
  It is always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for always taking the time to complete our reviews of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our service team continue to provide you and your Hyundai with excellent service. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Kathleen B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fix My Car!
It was a good experience.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hello Kathleen,
  Thank you for bringing your Elantra to our service department and for taking the time to complete our review. I am very happy to hear that you had a  positive experience at your most recent service visit. At Cocoa Hyundai we value our customers feedback I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding our waiting room.

Jacqueline B.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Well done!
Quick response to the problem. Took care of everything, and communicated well through the process
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Jacqueline for the five star review and positive feedback. I am happy to hear that Cortney was able to take care of your service issue and your Sonata was repaired. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

WM
Wilfredo M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service awesome customer service George is great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello Wilfredo,
  It is always so nice to see you and share pug stories! Also, we appreciated you always taking the time to complete our review of your service visits. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

BA
Bruce A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/15/2019 Category: Service
First Service
Had the first service done on the new Kona with 3,000 miles.
Everything was perfect and I was out of there in less than an hour.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much Bruce for writing this great review of your most recent maintenance on your Kona. Our service team works very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt and efficient service and we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to meet or even exceed your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

June H.
Rockledge, FL
Service Department
Always efficient and friendly service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Hello June,
  Thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and always taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service visits. At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. I am happy to hear that we live up to your expectations and look forward to do so in the future.

WM
William M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
excellent service.
Never a problem.

Hello William,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We strive daily to do the best in customer service and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Evening!

GP
Gary P.
Rockledge, FL
The People
Great people & service

Hello Gary,
  As always, thank you for taking the time to participate in our review of our five star service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

RP
Robert P.
West Melbourne, FL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service, wonderful people.
As always it was a good experience.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much Bob for the great review and positive feedback.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My overall experience.
As always I was taken very good care of. I had my vehicle serviced with no pressure to have other things done.

Hello,
  Thank you so much for the great review. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am happy that Cortney always takes good care of you and your Hyundai. We look forward to working with you in the future and as alway, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Day!

SL
Sylvia L.
Cape Canaveral, FL
comfortable
friendly, knowledgeable, helpful

Hello Sylvia,
  Thank you so much for sharing your service experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai. George goes above and beyond for every one of his customers and I am happy to hear that he took such good care of you and your Hyundai.. Again, thank you for your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RV
Robert V.
FL
Service department
Everyone at the service department is always professional
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hello Robert,
  We truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our service department and it is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! We do have a great team who truly appreciate their customers and we are happy that you continue to receive excellent service. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Evening!

DO
Dayle O.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service and estimate
What great customer service. I was literally met as I drove in by a friendly and helpful staff. That was just the start of great customer service.
I also asked for an estimate to fix a dime sized scratch on the back corner of the car. $691 ! Good thing the scratch wasn’t quarter sized!! I will have the scratch fixed somewhere else.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hello Dayle,
  Our team and I would like to thank you for your business, time and for your great feedback regarding your most recent service experience. We always do whatever we can to make a service visit as pleasant as possible and I am happy to hear that our staff made a good impression. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

BW
Barbara W.
Titusville, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/11/2019 Category: Service
I brought a friend with me to purchase a car and she did. I understand there is a $200.00 reward for bringing in a person if they purchase a car. Great service and great rewards. I will surly recommend Hyundai to all my friends. Thank you!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you so much for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We are highly  appreciate of our customers and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Hyundai and your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for referring your friend to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

05/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Your staff are awesome. Quick, efficient, and they explain everything. Questions are always welcome.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for taking the time to write this outstanding review of our service department. We love to hear how well our staff is doing at our dealership and that you received the excellent service you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

RL
Robert L.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, professional service. Timely scheduling, detailed explanations.
Ms. Cortney Kirk and her team provided courteous, professional service with detailed explanations and honest recommendations. Much appreciated, thank you!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Hello Robert,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the sharing your experience regarding our service department. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and we are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership. Our goal is to maintain that level of service and customer service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with you automotive needs

Teresa M.
Palm Shores, FL
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Convenient & Professional
Cocoa Hyundai never disappoints. They take care of any service issue quickly, staff are very professional while remaining friendly & pleasant.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Teresa,
  We appreciate your business and for writing this nice review regarding our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am very happy to hear that your issue was taken care of immediately and professionally. Thank you for being our customer and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.