Overall Rating 4.9178107/5Overall Rating 4.9178107/5Overall Rating 4.9178107/5Overall Rating 4.9178107/5rating 4.9178107
Overall Rating 2.3150652/5Overall Rating 2.3150652/5rating 2.3150652rating 2.3150652rating 2.3150652
Latest Review 19 minutes ago

NR
Nancy R.
FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service from Courtney

Robert G.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Hello Robert,
  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey and rate our service department with five stars. Efficient and friendly service is what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and looks forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

AC
April C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate that scheduled oil change was handled promptly and I was out the door in 1hr without a lot of the prior upsell or additional "recommended maintenance" tactics

Hello April,
   We appreciate your five star review and recommendation of our service department. Our team is dedicate to giving honest and quality service to each and every one of our customers. Thank you for your valued business and we hope to live up to your expectations every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

Anonymous avatar
Good service bad jokes
Service was great as usual and so was my service advisor but the jokes he told were really bad. Not inapppropriate or anything they just were not funny and I had to fake laugh. Please teach this employee good humor so I do not have to fake laugh at his jokes anymore.

Hello,
  We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to review our service department. Our customers are very important to us and we appreciate their feedback. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LT
Lynn T.
Car service experience
I had a great experience at Cocoa Hyundai. Fast, friendly!

Hello Lynn,
  Our team here @ Cocoa Service Department would like to thank you for the outstanding review. Efficient and friendly service is what we strive for each and everyone of our customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future maintenance visit.

Anonymous avatar
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Customer Service
Service work done in a timely matter. Price was good.

Hello,
  Your satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and your positive feedback means a lot to our team. I am happy to hear that we were able to compete your service in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Craig C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
keeps you informed at all times.

Hello Craig,
  Thank you so much for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team is dedicated to giving honest and quality service to everyone of our customers. We hope to continue to meet and even exceed your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

Lisa B.
Always great service
Love my 2017 Sonata Sport so much that I looked to Hyundai when my daughter needed a good used. Happy Hyundai owners.

Hello Lisa,
  We appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback. Our dealership is very happy that you are satisfied with your Sonata and came back to purchase a vehicle for your daughter. Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

RT
Ron T.
Good service. and excellent Represenatives
Good service . I liked working with Matt

Hello Ron,
 Thank you for the five star rating of our body shop. Your satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and your positive means a lot to our staff. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Matt.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Betty B.
Overall Service
Courtney has always taken good care of me and I appreciate that.

Hello Betty,
  Thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and taking the time to review our service department. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are happy that you are receiving excellent service. We hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

Have A Nice Day!

FK
Francis K.
Cocoa Beach, FL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice personnel
They keep my Elantra in great running condition

Hello Francis,
  Thank you so much for writing this nice review regarding our service department. I am happy that we are taking such good care of your and your Hyundai. We are always hear to assist you with anything you need and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

SI
Steve I.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service manager George Denham
I have taken my care to this dealership since I purchased it new in 2009. I have only gotten an oil change at another Hyundai dealership once because I was out of state and it was due. Although they did a nice job, it was not to the level of service I get at Cocoa Hyundai. I have always been treated fairly and with respect and will continue to get all service work and repairs from your dealership. My service manager, George Denham, always works appointments around my schedule and I leave with confidence that my vehicle has been properly maintained by the technicians servicing it.

Hello Steve,
  Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai service department would like to thank you for the outstanding survey. We are happy that you and your Hyundai are receiving the excellent you deserve and George does go the extra mile for each and every one of his customers. Thank you for your continued business and for your loyalty all these years.

Have A Great Weekend!

BW
Bridget W.
Vero Beach, FL
Great
Great and friendly service

Hello Bridget,
  We know you are a loyal customer and appreciate the five star review. Efficient and friendly service are what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai and are happy that your are pleased with your service here. Thank you for your valued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Weekend!

CD
Carol D.
Easy wait
I waited only an hour for them to change the oil and rotate tires. I sat in the waiting room and watched TV so it was pretty painless.

Hello Carol,
  Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai would like to thank you for the nice review. Efficient and quick service is what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Thank you for your valued business and we look forward again to serving you with another five star service experience.

Have A Nice Evening!

Joyce B.
Indialantic, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Efficient
Courteous, friendly, went the extra mile.

Hello Joyce,
  Thank you so much for your business, the five star rating and the kind words regarding our body shop. We are happy that you had a positive experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai. If we can be any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Have A Nice Evening!

EL
Eric L.
Mims, FL
05/16/2018 Category: Service

Hello Eric,
  Our team would like to thank you for your time, business and for your five star review. We are very happy that you and your Hyundai are receiving the excellent service your deserve. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

EL
Edward L.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good prompt service
Always friendly

Hello Edward,
  Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. Customer service is very important to us and we are happy that you are satisfied with our service department. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you again @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Angela S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and Fast service
Everyone is very accommodating. They said it would be five days but it only took three. Changed my tire for me when I got a flat the day I dropped it off.

Hello Angela,
  Thank you for your business and for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive repairs. Our team is dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. If we can be any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Robert H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Just an oil change
Needed an oil change in my Elantra. I scheduled it online and was taken in on time and was out in an hour. Also the service person didn’t try to upsale me, which was nice.

Hello Robert,
  We know your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to participate in our survey. Our team is happy that you had a positive experience at your most recent service visit. Thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score(5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

Have A Nice Eveining!

CR
Christopher R.
Titusville, FL
05/14/2018 Category: Service
They were very helpful and accommodating.

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you so much for the positive feedback and giving our dealership a five star rating. Our team is dedicated to giving quality service in maintaining your Hyundai, we are happy your are satisfied with your routine maintenance here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!