Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

WM
Wilfredo M.
06/13/2021 Category: Service
great customer service
George is my go to guy he is awesome. always lets me know what is needed to keep my vehicle running in tip top shape.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2021

Thank you, Wilfredo, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the positive review of your service department. Georges and the rest of the team work hard to ensure that our customers receive excellent service and I am pleased to hear that will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs. Look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

Richard B.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai Rocks!
Customer for life! Every time I go here, I am greeted with a warm smile. My service writer Courtney is the best, she recommends only the service I need and never pressures me to purchase additional services. These folks are great. I love my car. I will never purchase from anywhere else. I am a customer for life. Thank you Cocoa Hyundai!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hello, Richard,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five-star rating and compliments of our service department. We do have a great, professional team who truly appreciate their customers and I am happy to hear that we provide you with a pleasant service experience every time you visit our dealership. We appreciate you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come!

CR
Christopher R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance 2019 KONA
Staff are friendly and on time
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you, Christopher, for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon and for giving our service department a five-star rating on your precious service visit. I am happy to hear that George provides you with a pleasant service experience and that you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

JO
John O.
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Warranty work done on my vehicle
The entire experience was handled professionally. Mark Edgington did a wonderful job and kept me informed through out the entire process. Hyundai stood behind their product and covered all warranty items. I was also provided transportation during the time my car was being serviced. I have nothing but good things to say about how I was treated and the overall experience. Great job!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/06/2021

Thank you, John, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for taking the time to write this great review of your previous service visit. It is great to hear that Mark took good care of you and your repairs were covered under warranty and no cost to you! We appreciate your business and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

Michael M.
FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai service
I took my vehicle in for a 7500 mile service - my service advisor was amazing. Morgan kept me informed and had the car back to me before the promised time.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you, Michael for the five-stars and the compliments of your service advisor, Morgan. She is works very hard to ensure that each of her customers receives prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service and treats them as if they were family.  We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to Morgan!

John D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Job.
Good work
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you, John, for your business, five-stars, and recommendation of our service department. It's great to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai and that you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

PH
Patricia H.
Kissimmee, FL
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer always treated right
Takes time to review. Very knowledgeable. Fast and friendly. They care in this new world where it seems nobody does.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you, Patricia, for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I am happy to hear that our team provides you with a positive and pleasant service experience when you visit Cocoa Hyundai!

PS
Paul S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Service is always excellent
Personnel are always friendly and helpful. Excellent service

Hello, Paul,
  Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback on your previous service visit. At our service department, we are dedicated to serving each guest with a smile while providing the best in customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to maintaining that level of service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

GS
Gay S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
service
i had better service then i did at Coastal hyundi

Hello, Gay,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five-star rating and positive feedback of your previous service visit. It's always great to hear how well our team is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come!

Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day!

NS
Nancy S.
VA
Service saving Hyundai reputation
Because of a mistake at another dealership, my Hyundai required an entire new engine. The dealership making the mistake took complete responsibility & authorized Cocoa to replace the engine at no cost to me. Cocoa installed the new engine quickly, enabling me to keep important doctors appointments.

Both dealerships worked together to resolve the problem, gaining a customer for life. In fact, my son-in-law was so impressed, he, too, will absolutely consider Hyundai products when they buy a new car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you, Nancy, for the five-star rating and for writing this great review of your experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am very happy to hear that Morgan and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction.  We appreciate your business and if you would need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very satisfied customer

Hello, Betty,
  We are thankful you are a long time customer and appreciate your loyalty to our dealership, We are always happy to hear that our team continues to take such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you, for your business and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

SZ
Steven Z.
Titusville, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you, Steven, for the five-star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team works hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am very happy to hear that our team provided you with an excellent service experience. Again, thank you, for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

TA
Terri A.
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Repair service
My experience in having my Hyundai repaired was exceptional
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2021

Thank you, Terri, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating of our dealership. I am happy to hear that our Body shop team repaired your Hyundai to your satisfaction. Again, thank you, for your business and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

Have A Nice Memorial Day Weekend!

RN
Richard N.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Great knowledgable staff.. Friendly every time I come
Thanks for informing me of my recall and attending to it promptly.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2021

Thank you, Richard, for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team works very hard to ensure each customer receives prompt and efficient service and I am pleased to hear that you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Memorial Day Weekend!

John S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/27/2021 Category: Service
communication during maintenance .
updates and different suggestlions.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you, John, for taking the time to complete our review and for providing us with your positive feedback of your previous service visit. I am happy to hear that our team provided you with an excellent service experience and you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Holiday Weekend!