Overall Rating 4.9147269/5Overall Rating 4.9147269/5Overall Rating 4.9147269/5Overall Rating 4.9147269/5rating 4.9147269
Overall Rating 2.3281223/5Overall Rating 2.3281223/5rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223

Jane L.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and very professional!!
I took my vehicle to get serviced and from the time I arrive throughout my time waiting and when I picked up my vehicle they top-notch very satisfied with the service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Jane for taking the time to write this nice review and for the five star rating of our service department. I am very happy to hear that our team provided you with a positive service experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations at a future visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

(321)631-2444

Cape Canaveral, FL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Courtney is always pleasant!
She has been my service specialist a few times now, and always is helpful and accommodating!

Not applied to her, I was surprised that I was pulled into an office by the purchasing manager. I informed him that it was my intention to purchase my vehicle at the end of my lease, and still felt that he was too pushy in attempting to change my mind. It was a little off putting as I have had nothing but positive experiences in both the service and sales department in my two purchases at Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you so much or sharing your feedback of your most recent service experience at our dealership. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that Cortney has taken good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention regarding the interaction you had with one of our Sales Associates. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Day!
(321)631-2444

Michael C.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Michael for bringing your Sonata to our service department for your automotive needs and for the positive feedback. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience and I am happy to hear that we met our goal. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

GS
George S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for being a long time customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for consistently taking your valuable time to compete our reviews of your service visits. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to continue to provide great service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Mark S.
Courtney and Megan were outstanding in providing me customer service. They took their time and explained what needed to be fixed and when I could expect to be able to pick up my car 😎!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Hello Mark,
  Our team and I truly appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit. P.S. Don't work so hard!

IV
Ivan V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Just what I needed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Hello Ivan,
  We appreciate your five star rating, but more importantly thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider. I am happy to hear that Mark and our team provided you with the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone has always been friendly and helpful.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. At Cocoa Hyundai our team is dedicated to serving each guest with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. I  am happy to hear that we have lived up to your expectations and look forward to do so in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

Margarita P.
Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service for my Hyundai Kona 2019
I love Cocoa Hyndai
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you Margarita for the great review of our dealership. I am happy to hear that Mark and our service team provided you with an exceptional experience at your most recent maintenance visit. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

AF
Arthur F.
Oviedo, FL
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service: Professional and Courteous
Thanks again Cocoa Hyundai for continuing to provide excellent service on my Hyundai vehicles. Special "shout out" to my Service Advisor Courtney as she always provides professional and courteous service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Arthur for consistently taking your valuable time to participate in our reviews of your service visit. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team continue to take good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Weekend!

CA
Cathy A.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Best service in the area!
Good service techs, fantastic personal rep, and comfortable place to wait for a few minutes. This is my kind of car service.
And the car is still working like a charm at 14 yrs old!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Cathy for writing this awesome review of our service department. I am happy to hear that our service team keeps your 2005 Tuscon running like it did when you first bought it. We really appreciate you and your loyalty to our dealership all these years!

Have A Great Day!

John B.
Holbrook, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Made our return trip to ma with no worries thanks to your service department
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you John for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am happy to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai! Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

CA
Craig A.
Duluth, MN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department only
Service Department is great. Would never buy another car from this dealer. They put you upside down.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Craig for taking the time to share your feedback of our dealership. I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service department and disappointed that our Sales department did not meet your expectations. We look forward to working with you in the future and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our Sales Manager.

WV
Wilbur V.
Never again
The product is great and Courtney in service has always taken care of me as a professional but, sales at Cocoa Hyundai will never get my business again. Multiple problems with the sale including a dirty carfax hidden and all promises broken. Sheldon the GM did nothing to make all the broken promises and scams right. I'd go to a buy here pay here before I bought from him again.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Wilbur for taking the time to give us your feedback of our Service and Sales department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize for the miscommunication with our Sales department.  Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and I will be sure to pass along your concerns to our Sales Manager

JV
Jose V.
Great workers
I like to say that they are outstanding when it comes to working on my car and also customer service is great with me.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Jose for taking the time to rate your most recent service visit with five stars and for the compliments of our staff. Quality customer service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you received the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sales person
Adam was very good to work with. He was very helpful and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable with the purchase of my vehicle.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Michael for staying with the Cocoa Hyundai and for purchasing your new Hyundai at our dealership. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Adam and he made you feel at ease with the whole process of deciding which vehicle you would be happy with. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your automotive needs.

Dennis S.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything asked is answered!
I would definitely recommend buying from Cocoa Hyundai because of the support and belonging of a family that is shown throughout all departments. I have never had a complaint with this dealership and after your purchase, they continue to amaze you!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Dennis for the awesome review of our dealership! We truly have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and strive daily to ensure that each one of our guests receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and trust and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

CQ
Chong Q.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
everything was fine
good job
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Chong for your five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Terry B.
Orlando, FL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure getting my oil change!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Terry for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for consistently taking the time to participate in our reviews of your service visits. We try to make auto service a pleasant experience for each of our customers! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service and service adviser (George)
Great service and service adviser (George )
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service review and for the five star rating. Our team is dedicated to giving quality service in maintaining your Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting at a future maintenance visit.

Boyd S.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Have purchased three [3] cars from Cocoa Hyundai!
Did not appreciate the intense/strong sales approach by two [2] members of the sales staff [not service personnel]. May be looking for a new car but at my speed and terms. The sales staff has not contacted me as yet.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Boyd for taking the time share your feedback of your most recent service visit. I apologize for our sales teams approach during your maintenance visit at our dealership. I will be sure to pass along your concerns with our Sales Managers. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!