Cecilia M.
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Always great service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you, Cecilia, for your business, time and five star rating of our service department. I am happy to hear that our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai and that you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Michele S.
Always treated good
I always get my work done here. Im always in and out at a respectible time. Would definitely recommend you to come here and get your work done.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Hello, Michele,
  We appreciate your five-star rating, more importantly, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs. Our team strives to do the best in customer service and I am happy to hear that we provided you with a five-star experience. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

CP
Christopher P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Cp
Very good
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you, Christopher, for bringing your Hyundai to our service department and for the great review of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

GW
Gary W.
Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Convenient and timely service
Cocoa Hyundai was great in scheduling and performing service on my vehicle.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you, Gary, for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the five out of five-star rating of our service. department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to provide excellent service to our long time customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Very Professional
Very helpful
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with a five out of five-star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer satisfaction and quality service are two areas we focus on daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am pleased to hear that you had a great service experience and will continue to visit our dealership for your automotive needs.

WR
William R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Happy customer
Good people and service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

Hello, William,
  Thank you, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the positive feedback of our service department. Our team takes pride and works hard to ensure that each and every customer receives prompt and efficient service and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

Janet S.
Rockledge, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Service at Cocoa Hyundai
Very good service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you, Janet, for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai and that you will continue to visit our dealership for your automotive needs.

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Love my FREE oil changes!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the fantastic review of your most recent service visit Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit!

Mary R.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2021 Category: Service
great service
great service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you, Mary, for your business, time and for the positive feedback of our service department. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer that visits Cocoa Hyundai service department receives a five star experience. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Friendly personnel from walking in, and my car came out with everything perfect! When I want a new one, I’ll come back there!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you, for your business and for taking the time to write this nice review of our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. Our team is dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

KT
Kayla T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2021 Category: Service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

Thank you, Kayla, for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you received great service at our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

PT
Patricia T.
Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Convenient
I think Hyundai could increase their reputation of being more in the class of luxury, especially in the service department is to have someone to greet you in the drive up area. I’ve found since owning my first Hyundai that it exceeds some of luxury vehicles interior, exterior and features.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Hello, Patricia,
  We sincerely,thank you, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Your opinion is very important to our dealership as it helps to improve service for each and everyone of our customers. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

John D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Job
Fast service was great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/01/2021

Thank you, John, for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department! Our team works very hard to provide prompt and efficient service to each and everyone of our guests and their Hyundai and I am pleased to hear that you will continue to visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
servce and people
always been helpful
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/01/2021

Thank you, for taking the time on this busy holiday season to compete our review with a five out of five star rating. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am pleased to hear that our body shop took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
I have been going to the service dept since I bought my car and I can always rely on George!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you, for taking the time to complete our review with a five out of five-star rating! It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that George continues to take good care of you and your automotive needs for your Hyundai! Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.