Overall Rating 4.935482/5Overall Rating 4.935482/5Overall Rating 4.935482/5Overall Rating 4.935482/5rating 4.935482
Overall Rating 2.3225841/5Overall Rating 2.3225841/5rating 2.3225841rating 2.3225841rating 2.3225841

Merritt Island, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyudsai Service
Brought my Hyundai Sonata in for oil change service, Employees fast and experienced

Hello,
  Thank you so much for the five star review, positive feedback and recommendation of our service department. Taylor and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and I am very happy we were able to provide service that met your expectations.

service.
Excellent service and customer service.

Hello,
  It's always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of our service department. Our entire team works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Sonata and we are happy that you are receiving excellent service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to meet and even exceed your expectations every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Carolyn W.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Took the time to make a problem right.
Was surprised on how committed the dealership was to make right on an issue we had.

Service departement
Need to listen to the customer.

Hello Carolyn,
  We would like to thank you for participating our review of service department.I apologize that you service appointments were not exceptional, If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate your feedback.

Robert S.
Much appreciated

Hello Robert,
  We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and we truly appreciate the positive review and feedback regarding our service department. Your satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are very happy that received excellent service. Our team thanks you for your business and looks forward to servicing your Sonata for years to come.

Robin C.
Great Customer service.
I love my 2017 Santa Fe Sport Ultimate 2.0 Turbo.

Hello Robin,
  Austin and I appreciate your five star review and recommendation of our service department. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our dealership and your Santa Fe as well and our team hopes to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time your visit Cocoa Hyundai.

James R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
fast friendly and good servioce
just fine
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you James for taking the time to complete our review and for the positive feedback regarding our service department. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives to complete service quickly and efficiently for each and every one of our customers. We are happy we lived up to your expectations and hope to do so in the future.

PK
Paul K.
Excellant service.
Very well satisfied.

Hello Paul,
  Thank you for your business and the five star review of your most recent service visit. I am very happy to hear that your George was able to take care of your service issue and your Sonata was repaired.  We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

NB
Nicole B.
Merritt Island, FL
First Oil Change
Had my first oil change done at Cocoa Hyundai (they scheduled the appointment the day I bought my car). The service department was very friendly and finished ahead of schedule. I had my second oil change appointment scheduled before I walked out of the door. Great Job all around!

Hello Nicole,
  Thank you for joining the Cocoa Hyundai family and sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am very happy that you had a positive experience at your first maintenance visit and our service staff made an oil change a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Rockledge, FL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service done timely.

Hello,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five star review review and recommendation of our service department. Efficient and prompt service is what we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership and we hope to live up to your expectations every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Donato P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff, very accommodating!
Theresa Peragine

Hello Donato,
  Thank you for taking the time to provided feedback regarding your most recent service experience. We are happy to hear that hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. I will be calling with prior maintenance information on your Sonata.

Have A Nice Day!

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
Mark Schoenleber
The staff and service are awesome. They always get the job done quickly and they take the time to explain what they have done.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much Mark for taking your valuable time to rate your most recent maintenance visit.
We know you are a loyal customer and we appreciate your positive feedback. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to providing the same quality service every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

WM
William M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
excellent service.
same great service every time.

Hello William,
  Our team and I appreciate your business, time and positive feedback regarding our service department. Cortney ensures that each of her customers and their Hyundai receive the excellent service they deserve. We hope to live up to your expectations every time you visit our dealership.

Have A Nice Day!

Titusville, FL
Great work..
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team works very hard earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and we are very happy that you are receiving excellent service. Thank you for your business and we hope to meet or even exceed your expectations every time you visit our dealership.

Have A Great Evening!

2006 Hyundai Elantra
preferences
I actually like the way the service department used to be without all the little offices.

Hello,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. We are very happy that our service team did a great job with servicing your Elantra. Our team hopes to serve you with a five star experience for many years to come.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

RK
Richard K.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
everything was fine..brought the car in for an oil change ..I was in and out of there in less then 35 minutes
iT TOOK LESS THAN AND HOUR

Hello Richard,
  This great to hear how we were able to complete your oil change so quickly and get you out in a reasonable amount of time. Also, our team would like to thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

15,000 mile check on 2018 Elantra
Service days are always a pleasant time. Clean waiting room, coffee and water provided, no pushy sales people hanging around as in the old days. Customers feel very comfortable and welcome.

Hello,
  Thank you for writing this nice review, the five stars and recommendation of our service department. At Cocoa Hyundai we value our customers and appreciate their feedback. We look forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future maintenance visit and I'm glad you enjoy our refreshments in our waiting room.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2018 Category: Service
It's Hard to be a "10"
Had to replace battery, thru the trunk of course. Did not expect the items that were in trunk to be tossed randomly back.....Put back the way you found it.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional, with your feedback we can continue to improve services for every one of our customers. We appreciate your valued business and our team hopes to make your next service visit a full five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

VP
Vera P.
Mims, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Thanks!
Love my Hyundai!

Hello Vera,
  Hope you are having a nice evening! I just wanted to take the time to thank you for completing our review and for the five stars and recommendation of our service department. We are very happy that you love your Sonata and are pleased with our service department as well. Our team hopes you have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

AK
Ashley K.
Rockledge, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Experience
Cortney took great car of me and responded to my needs very well. She was a little bitchy towards other employees but was great with me and i will definitely recommend her to all my friends!

Hello Ashley,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize for Cortney's behavior, might have been extremely busy day and she was a little stressed at that particular moment. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Weekend!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
All ok
I have had good service all the many visits for my Elantra.

Hello,
  Our team and I appreciate the five star review and positive feedback regarding our service department. We take pride and work hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and we are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership. Thank you for your business and we are always here to assist you with anything you need in the future.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!