Mary D.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2020 Category: Service
The friendliness
Makes you feel like family

BE
Brianna E.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
We always love cocoa Hyundai!
Thanks for all you do

Donald W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
bbbbb
fffff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you. Donald, for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit and for the recommendation of our service department. We know you are a long time customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that you are are satisfied with your service. Our team appreciates your business and if there is ever anything I can do to improve your service experience to ensure you are receiving a (5-star) experience, please reach out to me.

bcherry2354@outlook.com

Kenneth S.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Warrantee service provided as promised.
Service was up to expectation I think.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you, Kenneth, for taking the time to complete our review and share your experience of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I apologize that our team did not deliver the five-star experience we strive to give each one of our guest. If, I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with your regarding any concerns you had at our dealership, I would appreciate it.

bcherry2354@outlook.com

AF
Arthur F.
Oviedo, FL
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai Service
As a long time customer of Cocoa Hyundai I have consistently found their service to courteous and professional. Given the current pandemic environment I appreciate that the dealership/service center are adhering to the required safety measures. Courtney, our service advisor maintained social distancing while wearing a mask. She quickly took the infomation needed for the service and to our delight the vehicle was ready sooner than expected. Thanks to all.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you, Arthur, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the outstanding review of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team continue to provide you and your Hyundai with the excellent service that you deserve. Again, thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

IC
Ivette C.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Very punctual. the service is on time and they do a great job! Everyone is courteous and professional.
I love how they never make me wait long and they take care of my vehicle immediately.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you, Ivette, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the positive feedback of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that our team provides you with prompt and efficient service and you will return to our service department for your automotive needs. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Day!

GJ
Gene J.
Merritt Island, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction is number one!
I have been a Hyundai for many years and have been satisfied with the service I have received.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you, Gene, for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the outstanding review of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney continues to take good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Denis H.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Clean and presentable.
Mark Edgington is a valued asset to your service department.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, Denis, for being a long time customer to our service department and for the great review of your most recent service visit. Mark, is the best, he is great to work with and goes the extra mile for each and everyone of his customers. We appreciate your business and I will be sure pass along your kind words to our staff.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

John W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Wonderful service
Everyone was glad to help, and was able to solve the issues with my vehicle.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, John for being a long time, loyal customer to our dealership and for the excellent review of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that our team took great care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

IT
Ingrid T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Happy with work done
Satisfied!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, Ingrid, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the excellent review of your most recent service visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to our staff and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with a positive service experience. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

John D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
wonderful staff.
Did what I wanted.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, John for taking the time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating and for the positive feedback of your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
History
BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE 2000
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you, so much, for providing our team with a five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Also, we appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

GC
Gerald C.
Melbourne, FL
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai
I trust Cocoa Hyundai to do the job right.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Thank you. Gerald, for your time, business and five star rating of your most recent service visit! Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy that you are satisfied with our service department. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to maintaining that level of service every time we have the pleasure to serve you with your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Weekend!

TL
Toni L.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Robert L
Quick professional treatment. George presented my options during this visit but was not pushy as are some other dealerships. George also reviewed what was done to my Sonata as he was returning my keys. Excellent service!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you, Toni, for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. I am very happy to hear that George and our team continues to provide you with knowledgeable, efficient and prompt service! Again, thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

LO
Luisa O.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient and friendly personnel
Had this car for 5 years and Always get great service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you, Luisa, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the five out of five stars of your most recent service visit. We are happy to see that you are a loyal customer and continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.