LG
Linda G.
Palm Shores, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
People that know how to do their job .
Kortney Kirk always has a smile for us and she knows her business. We always have lots of questions about the service which is done on our car and some of them are dumb questions but Kortney always has a way of explaining things which make sense to us. We are treated very well and feel right at home with coffee but miss the donuts. We thank you all.

PP
Paul P.
Great Customer Service
It starts with the greater person welcoming you as you pull up and directed inside.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you Paul for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am happy that our team provided you with a great service experience from start to finish. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

SI
Steve I.
Merritt Island, FL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service Manager
Another great service on my vehicle. Oil change, tire rotation, and a new drive belt installed. We also discussed other maintenance needs in the future, priced out so I know what to expect and can make educated decisions without "on the spot" pressure. George Denham has always been my service manager and has always treated me fairly while providing excellent advice on this 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited. 186,000 miles and running smoothly!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you Steve for being a long time customer to our dealership and for taking the time to write this nice review regarding your service advisor. Honest and quality service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that George takes the time to educate you on the next maintenance you will be needing in the future on your Hyundai. Our team appreciates your business and looks forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
My recent experience
I was greeted by Barbara and Courtney immediately upon entering the Service Area. I had originally come in to have an oil change performed on my car! The complimentary service check revealed that my front brakes needed to be replaced! Courtney addressed the whole situation professionally and I was on my way in about an hour!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write this nice review and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Our team thanks you for being a long time loyal customer to our dealership! We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Day and Stay Safe!

RV
Raul V.
Merritt Island, FL
06/02/2020 Category: Service
I’m very disappointed that a 2017 car would have to have the trunk assembly replaced already and that it wouldn’t be covered by the warranty sine it must be defective or flawed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Raul for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your most recent service visit and bringing your concern to my attention. I spoke with Cortney and I understand your repair was not covered under warranty at this time. Cocoa Hyundai appreciates your business and we hope to make your next service visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) our team strives for daily at our dealership.

Have A Great Day!

Cocoa Beach, FL
Always a pleasure
I always get amazing service when I am in
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your time, business and five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

HM
Harold M.
Melbourne, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor (Morgan) is outstanding. Thanks so much and please let her know how appreciative I am.
Outstanding
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the compliments regarding your service advisor Morgan! It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that our team took such good care of you. Again, thank you for your loyalty all these years and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

GW
Gary W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2020 Category: Service
The only dealership that I will go to. I have purchased 6 Elantra’s from Cocoa Hyundai.
I will continue to buy cars from here. Josh is our go to salesman.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you Gary for being a long time customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for continuing to use our dealership for Sales and Service! Our team strives to to do the best in customer service and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai's deserve. Again, thank you for your valuable business and we look forward to meeting your expectations for years to come!

Have A Nice Day and Stay Safe!

Stephanie S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly.
Friendly people. Repairs/ maintenance done quickly and reasonably priced.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you Stephanie for the five stars and positive feedback of our service department. I am glad to hear that our team provided you with a great service experience and you are happy with our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

BA
Brad A.
Rockledge, FL
2020 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and professional
I took my car in for its 15k service. The service provider got me in quick, explained what I need and got the car back in action in a timely manner. Very happy
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Brad for taking the time to share your most recent service experience and for the five out of five star rating. I am glad to hear that George and our team provided you with prompt and efficient service! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Evening!

BD
Barry D.
Titusville, FL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/31/2020

Thank you Barry for taking the time to provide us with the recommendation and five out of five star review! Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to put customer satisfaction as our number one priority and I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership.  Again, thank you for your feedback and hopefully you will be able to recommend our service department to family and friends.

GP
Gary P.
Rockledge, FL
05/28/2020 Category: Service
The people
Great people
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for being a long time customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for the five stars and recommendation of our service department. Our team is doing their best to stay well and keep providing the excellent service to each and everyone of our customers. Again, thank you for your business and I will be sure to keep an eye out for the Kona loaner for you next week.

Have A Nice Afternoon and Stay Safe!

Cape Canaveral, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, professional service
Will always take my Santa Fe back to Cocoa Hyundai for service. Have never had any problems.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and for taking the time to complete our review with a five star rating. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that we continue to provide great service to you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the five out of five star and recommendation of our service department. Efficient, courteous and prompt service is what our team strives for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Debra B.
Mims, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Courtney provides excellent customer service!
We’ve been coming to Courtney for years. We can depend on her to ensure our scheduled maintenance is done accurately and quickly!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you Debra for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the compliments regarding Cortney! It is nice to hear that our service team continues to provide you and your Hyundai with the service you both deserve. Again, thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have a Nice Day!

BK
Brenda K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2020 Category: Service
The convenience! Because I live less then a mile from the dealership.. 😀 And the Staffers are great! Very good people..
Great customer service! And great people.......
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you Brenda for the five out of five stars and for writing this great review of our service department. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with a positive service experience. Again, thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs and we look forward to working with you in the future.