Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RF
Ryan F.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone from the turn in of my vehicle to Morgan the one who we dealt with were professional and had the best customer service that should be expected at a dealership’s service department. Awesome experience
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Hello, Ryan,
  Our team and I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review of our service department! Our customer's feedback is very important to our staff and I am happy to hear that we provided you with an excellent service experience from start to finish. Again, thank you, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provided and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Enjoy the rest of your day!

LD
Lourdes D.
Titusville, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service at its best!
I had a recall and Cocoa Hyundai reached out to schedule the recall inspection 2 days before I received a letter from Hyundai. While driving down the car instrument panel started displaying defect codes. The dealership handled that issue and completed everything and got my car back to me in less than a day.
But the real gem is Service Advisor Courtney! She is great! She remembers you and your car and really takes care of you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you, Lourdes, for being a long-time customer of our dealership and for writing this nice review of our service department. It's great to hear how well Cortney and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired promptly and to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for your business all these years and we look forward to maintaining that level of service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

NI
Nosh I.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Overall Excellent
Please keep up the good work and Thank You

Hello, Nosh,
 We are thankful you are a long-time customer to our dealership and also, for the great review of our service department. Quality service and customer service are very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that George and our team continue to provide the excellent service that you both deserve. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Jill A.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great staff on time very helpful
Great dealership

Hello, Jill,
  Thank you, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for your great review of your previous service visit. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am happy to hear that you had prompt, efficient and courteous service. We appreciate your business and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Yes I will recommend family and friends, the service is great and the staff is very friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback of our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. It is great to hear how well our staff is doing at our dealership and I am pleased to hear that Cortney takes such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you, for your valuable business and we hope to live up to your expectations at a future service visit.

RF
Rebecca F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional customer service
I was very surprised at the high level of customer service. Not something found very often anymore.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you, Rebecca, for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. It's great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your concern regarding your rims to your service advisor.

RD
Richard D.
great people
My only bad review i have with this dealership is the waiting area. Do not like any political opinions on the TV . The TV was on channel local FOX CHANNEL 35. Entire time in waiting area was dedicated to Republican and Trump news. Would rather watch reruns of any show on TV or weather channel.

Hello, Richard,
  Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am pleased to hear that the service you received at your previous service visit was excellent and that you will continue to return to Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

MF
Michael F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent Everything!
Very clean. Comfortable waiting area. Service manager George has almost become a friend over the years. Prompt service. They take my car back when they say they will and have the work done in a timely fashion. Everyone is very courteous.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you, Michael, for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer of our dealership and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with prompt, courteous, and efficient service. Again, thank you, for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Paul P.
Cocoa, FL

Great job!
I tried to make it 5 star. Not sure if it came out that way?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you, Paul, for your business and for taking the time to provided us with your feedback of your most recent service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. If there is ever anything I can do to improve your service experience to ensure you are receiving a (5-star) experience, please reach out to me.

CR
Charles R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Service Department is best!!
Easy to check in and drop my vehicle off for services. All prices disclosed at beginning and a thorough explanation from service coordinator Courtni makes me feel comfortable to bring my car in!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, Charles, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the kind words of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney continues to take such good care of you and your Hyundai! Again, thank you, for your business and we hope you will be part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, for a long time to come.

BT
Betty T.
Cocoa, FL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Hello, Betty,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five out of five stars and positive feedback of your previous service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I'm happy to hear that we did a great job servicing your Hyundai and that you will continue to return to our dealership for your automotive needs. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Mary S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Everything was handled very professionally. Easy to schedule, people were knowledgeable, and facility was very clean.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, Mary, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, We truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review, with your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next visit truly exceptional.

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional!
Just moved here from out of town and was nervous to have to find a new Hyundai dealership to take my car in for service, but Cocoa Hyundai and staff went above and beyond for me. Staff was helpful, polite, and welcoming.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to provide us with the feedback of your previous service visit. I am happy to hear that our team provided you with a pleasant experience and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. Again, thank you, for the opportunity to have earned your business and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

04/05/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you, Anatoli, for taking the time to complete our review of your previous service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am very happy to hear that our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We hope you had a nice vacation and if you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dawn H.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Dawn
I just purchased my 5th hyundai, love their service dept, I have been dealing with Courtny for many years, always makes sure I am happy with service!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you, Dawn, for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the great review of your previous service visit. Cortney is helpful, courteous and goes the extra mile for each of her customers! We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to maintaining that level of service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Evening!