Overall Rating 3.8875023/5Overall Rating 3.8875023/5Overall Rating 3.8875023/5rating 3.8875023rating 3.8875023
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

09/14/2019 Category: Service
Thry did what they promised in an excellent timely manner.
I had an appointment which they met on time and did the service in the time they said it would take.

Adeline B.
5 Stars not enough!
My experience was, again, outstanding! Brian Payne is exceptional (as is Melvin Rivas).
They take great care of my concerns and their service is great and keeps my Sonata purring perfectly!

Joseph A.
Boca Raton, FL
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service from Philern Davis!
Service Manager who assisted me was excellent his name was Philern Davis14331 he arranged for road side service and was waiting for me when I arrived!

Jennifer D.
Last minute help
The day after Hurricane Dorian was supposed to hit our area, but didn't thank goodness, my car wouldn't start. My battery wasn't working properly. I called the Hyundai road side assistance and was able to have someone come out to jump start the car. I called the dealership and spoke with Gabriel who was able to fit me in quickly for a replacement. Knowing I would be waiting and a little frustrated because I was late for work, Gabriel was kind enough to ease my worries and my car was ready in less time that I was told. And my battery was still covered under warranty. That's why I love my Hyundai!

Steven M.
Attention to detail
Abe is on top of the work being done and
checks the final fix. He even personally washed my car

EH
Elsa H.
Boca Raton, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Customer Service
As always I had a great experience when I brought my vehicle to be looked at. The representative is was informative and friendly.

Deena P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
All the staff are very helpful

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Mario at Coconut Creek Hyundai is the Best!!

Jayne D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied
excellent service, friendly

No comment.
No comment.
Mike S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

I will review with my staff

Raul C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca yet again delivers!
In a crowd of $19.99 competition to nab one's oil change, Rebecca makes me look no further than Coconut Creek Hyundai for my car's service needs. It was months since I first met her at the dealership and she remembered me like it was yesterday. She gave me a great deal over the phone on my Ioniq's second oil change and it all verified at the register when paying. Rebecca made sure the oil change was done timely and even had my car washed and vacuumed - AWESOME! It's Rebecca that keeps me coming back to this dealership for my car's service needs - thank you!

DA
Donna A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2019 Category: Service
the best service at any dealership
My service writer Abe is the best hands down I was in the auto repair buiseness for 49 years and he is one person that you should never let him leave
Mike S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

MA
Mathew A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick response to problem
After getting my car back from an alignment job I noticed the steering wheel was off center. I returned Monday (the earliest I could) and was immediately moved to the front of the line. Within 20 or so minutes the problem was solved and I got my car back. It performed as it should on the road. The only thing I didn't like was during the wait the sales manager would not stop trying to get me to buy a new car after I'd politely told him no. I understand that's his job, but after I'd said no, it became rather obnoxious.

GS
Gertrude S.
Regular service maintenance
Everyone and everything is done great here and Melvin was excellent

Dennis C.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone at Coconut Creek Hyundai is very friendly and willing to be helpful. Especially our service writer Abe he is the best and goes out of his way
to make sure our experience is a pleasant one.

Kathleen M.

Larry B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Brandon, my service writer is an honest and kind professional.
Just a simple service visit. Oil change, tires rotated, wiper blades and overall inspection. Turns out I was advised to flush and replace the cooling system & antifreeze.
I made the appointment using "Blue Link" and this time it actually worked perfectly. On previous visits, there was a lack of communication between the Blue Link central call station and the dealership.

Work was done in timely fashion, Brandon kept in touch as to the additional expenses and the dealer provided a ride via Lyft in both directions, plus washed and vacuumed my vehicle.
. No complaints