4.6

Jeff M.
09/17/2020
Purchased 2020 Elantra
Just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition (tons of advanced safety features) from Coconut Creek Hyundai. Great experience all the way around. The best part of the transaction was my sales associate Oliver B. He was absolutely incredible in every way. I did my homework and knew what a good price should be, and Oliver worked really hard to me get me the best deal. Oliver even went the extra mile and pulled up a detailed maintenance history for this Elantra per my request. I never once felt pressured and when I picked the car up the next day Oliver had it perfectly cleaned and filled with gas. Finance was very quick and low pressure as well. This dealership has a very simple price structure compared to other dealerships (Negotiated Price + $949 + Florida TTL). There are no electronic or other hidden fees, just those three items. Again, great overll experience - make sure and ask for Oliver ;-) Thanks

Fort Lauderdale, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Always great service!
Great and quick service; everything is always done right the first time! Thank you.

BV
Brenda V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Restore review
Service supervisor resolved my situation.

09/16/2020 Category: Service
Should be more up front about your charges.
Service was good, billing not so much.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.  I am happy that your advisor did a good for you, but I want to apologize for any concern with the final pricing of your service.  If I can ever be of assistancd please feel free to contact me.

EV
Eugenia V.
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Your exceptional staff.
Rebecca Gonzalez she just get to the point and get things done.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/13/2020

09/09/2020 Category: Service
Mario the man!!!!
He knows his stuff!!!!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2020 Category: Service
They were attentive to me About what I needed done with my car.
About what I needed done with my car. I had some lights on my dashboard come up and they were able to take care of the sensors on the tires. I got my oil changed AC filter changed and a couple other things and I was happy with the way it turned out.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2020 Category: Service
it good place
is a awesome place i really recomend
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2020 Category: Service
2nd Maintenance 2020
My vehicle was taken in immediately. Very little waiting time.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Salemans Service good... Service dept. didnt wash my car
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

I will review with my staff

David B.
Dania, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Service on auto.
$30.00 To remove a small nail from the tire is a bit much.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Bunch of Guys at Coconut Creek Hyundai
I have purchased several vehicles at Coconut Creek Hyundai. Our sales Rep Robert and His Manager John are always on their game and willing to work things out to " MAKE THAT DEAL ". But after the sales. Their service center is pretty darn good, from loaner cars to Free oil changes. It is always about the service, Unless they have to order a part, I get my vehicle back within the time they state. To think just a few short years ago I said to myself. "I would never buy a Hyundai product." Boy have they come along way, Great cars and great value for the $$$$
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Robert S.
08/24/2020 Category: Service
The best Hyundai dealership I've ever dealt with.
Very friendly and Professional personal.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

SV
Salomon V.
Tamarac, FL
08/22/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been bringing my car to get service here since the day I bought it, I haven’t had an issue so far (knock on wood) great customer service.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/23/2020