Overall Rating 3.72857/5Overall Rating 3.72857/5Overall Rating 3.72857/5rating 3.72857rating 3.72857
Overall Rating 2.17143/5Overall Rating 2.17143/5rating 2.17143rating 2.17143rating 2.17143
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

great service
fast and friendly service. no one ever tries to sell you what you don't need.

Mary S.
Abe was great
Didn't have an appointment came in early but Abe was a real pleasure to work with. Got us out in about 1.5 hrs which was really great. Thanks again!
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Mary for taking the time to take the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JV
Jesses V.
na
na
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Jesses for taking the time to take the survey and giving Brandon a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

AF
Ashley F.
Great service, nice facilities
Staff was very welcoming and the waiting area was clean and comfortable.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Ashley for taking the time to take the survey and giving Rebecca a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
A friendly place to take all of your car needs
How nice and understanding they are the service is great and they take care of your car I have been a customer for 12 years so you must be doing something right
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MA
Mike A.
Boca Raton, FL
Car still not fixed.
I was told i needed spark plugs (200) dollars. Still her noise in front end..shocks..struts..worn out bushings???? Very hard for me to take time off from work to get car fixed.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good morning Mike, please call me at your earliest convenience. Bianco Cruz 954-283-1000.

Deena P.
Fast and great service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Deena for taking the time to take the survey and giving Gabriel a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Candi M.
Coconut Creek, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Servixe
I expected to be there for 2 hours since it was a saturday and a busy day. But, I was out of there quick before the hour.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Candi for taking the time to take the survey and giving Hugo a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Tamarac, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courteous employees
In addition to loving my car, I am glad to have such a friendly and top notch experience when I take it for service.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Stacey S.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The service department is wonderful. They are polite and they get your car back to you very fast. I would definitely recommend Coconut Creek Hyundai.

Best Regards,

Stacey
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Stacey for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Richard C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleased
Very good service but I think it took too long
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Richard for taking the time to take the survey and giving Hugo a 4 star rating. As we strive for 5 star service we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Milan D.
Delray Beach, FL
Mr
Very Professional & helpful - Abe Levenstiem has always been great
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Milan for taking the time to take the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Diego B.
outstanding
Excelent service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Diego for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

PD
Patricia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Unhappy Customer
I expected more from Hyundai than a brush off.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Would you consider rating Rebecca a 5 star?

Cedrick M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Mario always there when you need him
I have been a Hyundai owner for the last 7 years and I have spent most of my time hear with Mario. Has been there through the think and thin. I can’t express how lucky we are as a family to have there for you’d. We thank you Mario
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Cedrick for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service providers seem to know their business...
Problem is that your prices are a bit high....my grandson in New York who has several cars always says I am paying too much for services....after this last visit, before Hyundai does the work you suggested I shall shop around.....thanks for the opportunity to giving you my opinion.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving Brandon a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TD
Theodore D.
Brian in Service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Theodore for taking the time to take the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jennifer D.
Deland, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Brian
Brian has been absolutely amazing with his help
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to take the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Kristina B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Never ever trust a sales man!
Worst car buying experience ever and 1st maintenance trip was good until I noticed money missing!
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I will review with my staff.

Boca Raton, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service on my car
Everything was done in a professional manner.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.