Overall Rating 3.72857/5Overall Rating 3.72857/5Overall Rating 3.72857/5rating 3.72857rating 3.72857
Overall Rating 2.17143/5Overall Rating 2.17143/5rating 2.17143rating 2.17143rating 2.17143
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AH
Arthur H.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Getting the lease car washed for free and the floor mats vacuumed
A great car to drive and it’s features of when to return for oil change and inspection

Denise S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Always great service
I love the way I am treated as a valuable person not just a number. Great team from sales to service.

Stephanie M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job!
My experience was as always very good! I didn’t ask for a car detail and they cleaned my car which was awesome! It was a busy day so the wait was a little long but the employees were all very nice and accommodating to me since I had two little ones.

EG
Eva G.
Nice services
I am always great full good the service

GS
Greg S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Only the Best
I travel from Boynton Beach to this dealership[and have one so] for years! I have been driving Hyundais for years and only trust this dealership to service my cars!!!!

Hollywood, FL
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
Hyundai stands behind their product! It was quick, facility was clean, staff is friendly!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Quality
Excellent services
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Gabriel a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

SG
Stephen G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
15000 mile service
Great experience
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brandon a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DJ
Diana J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The only place I take my elantra for service.
Efficient service on precisely what I requested in a timely manner.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Diana for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Gabriel a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Denise R.
Coconut Creek Hyundai
I work with Brian at Coconut Creek Hyundai and he is great. Always very helpful and honest. My Salesman is Pat and I’m in my third Sonneta. Love my car and Coconut Creek Hyundai ♥️
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Denise for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department needs to be more customer friendly and communicative.
See my earlier comments in previous sections.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving a 4 star rating. As we strive for 5 star service we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

EJ
Evelyn J.
Evelyn Johnson
Close to my house
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Evelyn for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Gabriel a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

SV
Sergio V.
Lake Worth, FL
Quick In and Out
Abe was a pleasure to work with. Super awesome demeanor and character. Handles himself well. Service was extremely quick for what I thought was a lot.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Sergio for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Susan B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Polite, courteous, and professional people
Service people are friendly and very personable. I have a rack on the roof of my SUV and understand that they can not put it through the wash. Accommodations should be made to wash cars with racks on the roof, they tried washing it but not a very good job. Actual service department is wonderful.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you Susan for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Hugo a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Laud By Sea, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast and courteous service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Derek B.
thanks Brian!
Brian is the best, I only go to him. Thanks again Brian.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you Derek for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Michael M.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
All repairs not completed.
The employees were friendly and professional. I was in and out at the time I was told. The air still goes warm at a light. There is still a clunk shifting into 3rd gear,
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brandon a 4 star rating. As we strive for 5 star service we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Melvin was quite helpful on this visit.
I think there was a mixup in advisors from my last visit. Instead of it being Brandon it should have been Javier who is no longer with the company. I am not satisfied with the windshield wiper cleaner as i was told the motor needs replaced. I feel this is a manufacturer problem since I barely use this function. I was never informed of this from my last visit and I assume that is why everything was left torn apart, half cleaned with the washing. All of this was in my last review.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

I will review with my staff.

Roxana R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Not very friendly. Need to improve in customer’s skills.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

I will review with staff.

Orlando, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
It’s a must
Something that has to be done, but costs to much
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 4 star rating. As we strive for 5 star service we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.