Overall Rating 3.7638875/5Overall Rating 3.7638875/5Overall Rating 3.7638875/5rating 3.7638875rating 3.7638875
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

WD
Wendy D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change - Tire Rotation
In and out quickly, the staff was friendly and attentive.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Wendy for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

SA
Stephanie A.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
It is always good serbice
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Gabriel a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

IM
Irene M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Service person was the best service I have experienced while servicing my car with you. He is definitely an asset to the service dept
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Irene for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Hugo a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Joe K.
Lake Worth, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
The people in service and sales.
Service dept was very nice and quick.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you Joe for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

LY
Liliana Y.
Service Experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mario’s professionalism and knowledge service are just excellent , my car’s repair was fast.
Thank you Coconut Creek Hyundai dealership.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you Liliana for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

HK
Han K.
Awesome service
Wonderful service with timely pick up & riding service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you Han for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Chris a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CF
Charlene F.
Charlene F.
No hassle. Good service. Only complaint would be how dirty the door and buttons got from dirty hands. Brian is great.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you Charlene for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving  Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Deerfield Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Rep
Melvin is the Best service rep!! He handles our calls, our needs and is slways a top professional!!! Due to his expertise we continue to use the deslership for our srrvice needs!! Thanks Melvin!!!
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Melvin a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Much better
The effort put in was very reassuring, left feeling like a valued customer.

Smh
I’m confused about the maintenance that goes on at this dealership, I can’t lie.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for coming in today.

Great service department
Great service. Convenient.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Hugo a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

N/A
N.A
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

1st Service
Great job. Basic service was fast. Everyone was friendly.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Good location for me!
Very bad washing!!
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Terry M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Service as always
The people that work there are always courteous, friendly and efficient. My service manager is Brian, .... they do not pay him enough.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Terry for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Dorothy M.
Tamarac, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
we are kept up to date while waiting...thats great..
the service attends are great...
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Dorothy for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Melvin a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

VA
Victor A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
service
quick and great service.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Victor for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CD
Carole D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Advisor Phillip was awesome
I was a little hesitant to return to this dealership after my previous visit with service advisor Brandon but Phillip was outstanding. He took care of everything I needed and was extremely nice and service oriented. He deserves 5 stars, the only reason I gave a 4 on likely to recommend and likely to return is that unfortunately when I make my appointments online it doesn’t allow me to pick a service advisor and I do not want to do business with Brandon when I return to the dealership. I instead will keep Phillip’s card and call direct to see if I can make an appointment through him. His service has restored my faith in this dealership and I hope he is recognized for how well he treats his customers- he really deserves 5 stars. Because of him I will continue to return.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Carole for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Phillip a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

GU
Gregory U.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy with Brian
As always whenever I drop off my cars I know Brian will make sure they are taken care of. He always follows up with us and gets our car back to us as soon as able.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Brian a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TA
Tangela A.
North Miami, FL
Good Service
Everyone was nice and friendly and very accommodating!!!
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Tangela for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Rita a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

AD
Angel D.
Excellent Dealer
Straight forward negotiation. no surprises.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Angel for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.