RK
Rose K.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Rose said it was good service, very quick and friendly . They did a good job of explaining what needed to be done.

Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2021
Honest work
They got our car in quickly. They communicated the findings promptly. Friendly staff

MICHAEL M.
Selfridge, ND
04/01/2021
Fast repair jobs
Very satisfied with your work and Courtesy

Micheal B.
Pontiac Torrent
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said there were no problems at the business. They seem to know what to do and in good time.

James H.
Regan, ND
04/01/2021 Category: Service
James said they have been good to him.

BRANDON S.
Minot, ND
BMW M3
03/31/2021
Knowledge
I wanted a pre-purchased inspection done on a performance car. They went through it top to bottom to give me the real story before purchasing. Fortunately what they found deterred me from buying a car and cussing me a a lot of money. Money I saved by knowing the issues before buying

KV
Kent V.
Mandan, ND
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Kent said the business provided good service.

LF
Lindsey F.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Lindsey said the staff are professionals, courteous, knowledgeable and they provide great service.

Fort Yates, ND
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/10/2021
Professional everyday folks you can talk face to face with
Are agency has been using Country Auto for a number of year, I have to what great bunch of folks that work there for management to the technician. They will call you if any other work needs to done before they do the additional work. I would trust County Auto anyone who wants professional work done in there vehicles.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/06/2021
Sherman
Placing customer needs at the top of the list. :)

ME
MIKE E.
Dodge Durango
03/03/2021
Prompt Service, Great Inspection & Explanation of Findings!!
Gentlemen,

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how much I enjoyed your promptness and professionalism regarding our vehicle.

I really liked the fact you took time to listen to what we "thought" our problem might be, addressed it, investigated properly to verify, and then gave an easy to understand rundown on what you found and our options to rectify everything.

Outstanding!

I will look forward to bringing more of our vehicles and business your way as needed!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Steele, ND
02/27/2021
Everyone explains things so well and asks before just doing work on vehicles
I would recommend country auto to all the people needing repairs on their vehicles

Josh D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Josh said they do good work.

EP
ERIC P.
Wishek, ND
02/16/2021
Great communication
Overall a great place! Kept me in the loop and explained what was going on and the situation! Treated me very well!

DA
DARCY A.
Buick LaCrosse
02/12/2021
Battery replaced as requested in same day requested time frame. Work well with client's needs.
I had a car needing a new battery. Cold temps were the final straw to getting a new battery. Country Auto Clinic got a new battery and replaced it in the same day. Questions were answered to meet my needs. Thanks.