Sherkeyla B.
04/01/2020
I couldn't be more pleased!!
Fast, friendly, patient and amazing service is what I received from this company! I did have an appointment but they actually got started on my car right away! It only took a couple of hours for them to diagnose my car. When I received the call about their findings, Andrew explained everything to me where I could understand, was extremely patient while I decided what repairs I was going to get done that day. He promised me the car would be the day by closing time and it was! When I got to the shop to pick up my car, I discovered I forgot my bank card at home. The shop was closing in 5 minutes but Andrew said he would wait for me to go home and come back. He said about 40 minutes after they closed just so I could get my car that day. I don't have one bad thing to say about this shop and will now take my car there for every repair!!

ZL
Zhao L.
Woodway, TX
Toyota Sequoia
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Zhao's son. He said the staff provided good service.

ES
Eroy S.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Eroy said this business was good and they did a good job.

Baylor M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Baylor said he would recommend this business for service.

BO
Barney O.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Barney said the business had great service and they're easy to work with.

West, TX
Dodge Journey
02/18/2020
Fast Reliable Service with Fair Pricing
I took my car into Cunningham Brothers because I thought I had an issue with transmission fluid leaking. They got the vehicle after closing time on a Wednesday and had already called me by Thursday morning at 10 am to let me know it was the coolant hoses that were worn out. They had it fixed that same day. After picking up my vehicle she runs like new. I will definitely be back for any future repair needs. Thank you Cunningham Brothers for getting me back on the road fast!!

Cathy M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Cathy said she has been going to this business for a long time and they get her in and out quickly.

Jeff G.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff is very courteous and any issue that they may have had, they kept him up to date.

EG
Ephraim G.
01/17/2020
Five star service. Every time.
I’ve used Cunningham Brothers since I bought my first car in 2011. I feel like I can trust them because,
1. They have experienced mechanics behind the desk who can answer real questions about broken cars.
2. They ALWAYS charge what they quoted.

WW
Wyatt W.
Bellmead, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Wyatt said he took his vehicle in and it was done in a day. He said the hose on top of the transmission was leaking and they didn't tell him but he said other than that everything was all good.

Barry S.
Woodway, TX
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Barry's wife. She said they were honest and fast and got her in the same day she called, and it was great work.

AR
Aracely R.
GMC Yukon
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Aracely said this business is always helpful and as soon as you walk in they greet you with a smile and make you feel comfortable.

KN
Kash N.
Ford Taurus X
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said he trusts Ezra.

BO
Barney O.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Barney said the staff do a good job.

EG
Ephraim G.
12/18/2019
Dependable
I’ve used Cunningham Brothers for several years. They have always been knowledgeable and prompt. I feel like the person who answers the phone spends time working on cars too and knows his stuff.