HT
HEATHER T.
Anaheim, CA
10/07/2017
Always great, every time
Every person in the shop is fantastic. Trustworthy, competent, and downright honest. PLEASE DON'T GO ANYWHERE! I NEED YOU!!

DENIS L.
Stanton, CA
Honda Accord
10/06/2017
Review
Good

JJ
JUDITH J.
Cerritos, CA
Acura TL
10/06/2017
Honest, reliable and great work
I've been taking my car here for several years (it's 11 years old) and I'm very satisfied with the work, the people are great and waiting area is clean and comfy

JAYDA D.
Dodge Dakota
10/05/2017
Fast friendly and cost effective service
They know their vehicles at Cypress Auto. Had my vehicle back the next day and my vehicle is a 2002. Affordable and reliable will not cheat you. Every one is friendly and compassionate.

JOHN/CARRIE B.
10/04/2017
Brakes repair.
My wife and I have been very please with the professional service at Cypress Auto Repair, the entire staff makes you feel so good by meeting you needs.

STEVEN S.
Garden Grove, CA
Lexus ES 330
10/04/2017
quality of service and honest recommendations
a friend recommended this place about ten years ago. I have been very happy with performance and service here ever since.

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
10/03/2017
Great place to get your car repaired
I've only been taking my car to Cypress Auto for 2 years. We wish we can known about t them sooner. They are honest and knowlegable. We like to support neighborhood businesses.

AH
AARON H.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda S2000
10/03/2017
great service, honesty, and integrity!
When one of the shop workers realized they had quoted me higher on the second estimate because the first hadn't included an alignment, I was surprised to find upon picking up my car that they charged me the first lower price, even though the extra work had been done. That really meant a lot to me. Thanks Cypress Auto Repair!

JAN R.
Cypress, CA
Ford Edge
10/03/2017
Warm friendly atmosphere. Very welcoming.
Timeliness and thoroughness of work much appreciated.