Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.

Danny H.
Ford Expedition
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Danny said the business did exactly what she asked them to do.

MN
Mariana N.
02/18/2020
Excellent repair shop
I have been patronizing Cypress Auto Repair for several years now and have always been more than satisfied with their work. They are always polite, prompt and honest. This is my go to repair shop. I have taken 4 of our family cars there.

FF
Frank F.
02/11/2020
10 Year Old Ford Focus
Brian explained work that needed to be done to our low mileage vehicle and why the preventive maintenance was important. He even searched our model with Ford. We appreciate his explanation and service and the AAA discount and warranty. We bring several cars here.

Richard B.
Garden Grove, CA
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2020
Trustworthy!
I love this mechanic! I can trust that the work is done right and the price is fair.

Jose S.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Jose said this business's service is good, and there was a short wait time.

PE
Prabhakar E.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Prabhakar said the service was easy and good.

MZ
Marcia Z.
02/04/2020
Great professional service, out quickly!
Satisfied for over 10 years!

MJ
Mike J.
02/01/2020
Brian my service advisor is a total rock star
I love this place have been a customer for well over 10 years, 5 different vehicles and I can honestly say that I have never once had a bad experience.

GS
Glenn S.
01/30/2020
Competent and professional
They are up front. They give you an accurate estimate of repairs and they know what they are doing. Good, competent mechanics.

Jon/Susie B.
Garden Grove, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/25/2020
Professional and Accommodating
Most trustworthy mechanic I've ever come across.
Can't imagine taking my cars for service anywhere else.

ME
Melody Lyn E.
Anaheim, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/23/2020
the people who work at Cypress Auto are great.
No matter what I need, Cypress Auto is very helpful.
If I just have a question or concern they will take the time to answer all my questions.
The are the Best....

EC
Elva C.
Stanton, CA
01/22/2020
ALWAYS RELIABLE
We cannot express the gratitude we feel for the honest, totally dependable service of Cypress Auto every time we need them.
Friendliness and prompt service are an added bonus.

MV
Michael V.
La Palma, CA
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Cypress Auto Repair is not out to rip you off.
As always, Cypress Auto Repair Is very professional, friendly and looking out for their customers.

I brought my wife’s (baby) car in after the dealership gave me an outrageous quote. Her car had an engine soon light on, because of two codes.
Unfortunately the dealer cleared the codes, but Cypress Auto Repair spent some time on the problem NO CHARGE.
Cypress Auto Repair told me to bring the car back when the engine soon light comes on again.

Dr. Robert V. C.
Stanton, CA
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
The people and the service which is always excellent.
The services is excellent and the people go out of their way to help. Dr. Covert