Michael M.
Always great service..

Ben B.
02/14/2021
Another satisfied customer.
Took my car in for a Smog Check and was extremely satisfied with how quickly they got it done. This is the 3rd time I've brought my car to them for service and they are always so friendly and efficient. I've been looking for a good dependable auto repair center for my car, and this is it for me now. Everytime I get something done, I make a reservation and it seems to make a big difference. Thanks again.

BW
Barbara/Brian W.
Ford Edge
02/13/2021
Trustworthy
AAA came out to replace battery but said I had some kind of electrical problem that was draining the battery so they wouldn't warranty it. I called Cypress Auto Repair and was able to get my car in the same day and after running some diagnostics, they determined it was just a battery issue and didn't attempt to charge for work that wasn't needed. I so appreciate their honest! I am always happy with the service and everyone there is friendly.

Michele C.
02/12/2021
They are very professional and great customer service.
I go here every other year to get my smog. I am in and out fast! It is great service. Very professional and everyone is really nice. I will continue going here to get my smog. Friendly atmosphere.

02/09/2021
honest feedback, diligent mechanics
Was assisted upon entering and work completed sooner than expected
was thankful for this

Susan C.
Los Alamitos, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
02/06/2021
Great place
This auto repair place is great, very reasonable and very friendly staff. Been going here for a while now.

CARLA M.
Cerritos, CA
02/05/2021
Smog report
I have been very impressed with this company I have used them for my smog report to DMV for at least 6 to 8 years and I've been very pleased . Their service is excellent along with outstanding customer service.

HC
Hector C.
Paramount, CA
Acura RSX
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Hector said that their customer service is honest. They explained what they did to his vehicle and charged no extra cost.

Josh C.
Long Beach, CA
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Josh said they were good, efficient and fast.

ME
Melody Lyn E.
Hyundai Accent
01/29/2021
Best service and the folks who work there are the best.
always very helpful and nice.

Marty H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/29/2021
5 Star Service
Cypress Auto Repair is the best in town!!!!

Jimmy M.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business provided good service.

DV
Debbie/Gerald V.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/21/2021
people
They take the time and get the job done

PC
Phoebe C.
01/20/2021
Always a great service

James H.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
James said they took good care of him and very good work.