SO
Anaheim, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/17/2020
Quick and easy Smog check
Great service and very quick and friendly!! Had my truck smog check ✔ complete in 10 mins.

Stephan/lLori W.
Buena Park, CA
05/16/2020
Brian always greats me by name and gives great advice and reasonable estimates. They warranty their work.

AR
Antonio R.
05/15/2020
Good experience at this place
Eve lent service, friendly people and very honest.

TT
Tracy T.
Garden Grove, CA
05/12/2020
Thorough
They are always professional and honest. Wouldn’t dream of taking my car anywhere else!

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Si
05/03/2020
my recent service of my 2005 Honda civic
Great service from friendly, highly qualified staff! I really appreciate the time they take to ensure that my car will be running smoothly.

Charles B.
05/03/2020
Excellent repair service
I know this service of the Cypress Auto Repair is the excellent auto repair service because Of I know few staff who are trustworthy to work on my vehicles in many years and done in short hours instead of full hours a day!!!! Quickly service!!!!!

Shirley S.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
05/02/2020
Knowledgeable technicians, honesty in their evaluations, clean environment in lobby or out door sitting.
I have 3 family autos to maintain- my hubby & I are in our 70’s & we need our cars to always be prepare for action. My daughter travels for her job & SHE needs her car to be reliable- therefore the group of talented people at Cypress Auto gives my family is sense of peace!

Long Beach, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/02/2020
Great service and people
I have been coming here for over 20 years. The service and the people are good, honest and knowledgeable.

CL
Carl L.
Audi Q7
04/27/2020
Great Customer Service
They were very helpful when I brought my car there both times. I will definitely go back.

BW
Bill W.
Cadillac CTS
04/26/2020
Smog Test
Quick and friendly service. In and out in less than 20 minutes. AAA discount available.

Jim P.
04/26/2020
Radiator replacementand oil leak repair
Accurate diagnosis of needed repair and very timely completion of required work.

Marty H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/24/2020
Reliable and Honest
I have been going to Cypress Auto for over 20 years and continue to do so because they are very knowledgeable and trustworthy!

LG
LOUIS G.
Long Beach, CA
04/14/2020
Awesome service each time!
I have been going to Cypress Auto Repair for over 10 years for smog checks, transmission, air conditioning, electrical and other major repairs for my car and my wifes car.b

They are always honest, professional and efficient. Brian, the manager is very helpful. I always recommend them to friends.

NG
Nicholas G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said the staff provided quick service, they are fast, friendly, he was in and out quickly and the lady at the front desk was very helpful.

MK
Mark K.
Stanton, CA
04/07/2020
Most honest repair shop around.
These guys back there work , and are honest about the work that needs to be done. This is why I keep going back.thank you