IF
Ian F.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ian said he had just moved and was looking for a place to bring his vehicle. He brought it to this business and everything went great. Brian was really good and he appreciated his honesty. He told him exactly what he wanted and gave his honest opinion. He got treated the way he wanted and he appreciates everything Brain did for him.

VW
Vicky W.
Stanton, CA
01/16/2020
Survey
I have had a great experience every time I had to take my vehicle to Cypress Auto.every one is professional and courteous. Most of all the automotive mechanics are knowledgeable in what they do.

Mike S.
California
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the service writer and the person who checked him in did a good job.

JJ
Jan J.
Kia Soul
01/11/2020
Car Serviced
Excellent service as always!

John/Carrie B.
Suzuki XL-7
01/09/2020
Regular Maintenance
Notified by email from Cypress Auto Repair & Smog that my vehicle was in need of the regular check-up & maintenance. I was able to make an appointment by email.
Took my vehicle in & inspections were done. Informed of the maintenance that was provided. Very good & professional staff.
I have been coming to Cypress Auto for over 5 years & they provide excellent service. Highly recommend Cypress Auto Repair & Smog.

Bonnie H.
Mazda 3
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff has good customer service.

KD
Kevin D.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they were quick and to the point. They didn't try to sell him anything else.

AG
Anita G.
Garden Grove, CA
12/30/2019
Excellent service.
Cypress Auto has taken care of my car for years. They’re awesome. Thank you.

Jan R.
12/30/2019
Coded Engine Light on
I took my car in as a warning light came on. I understand that the car needed to be put on a diagnostic machine to figure out the problem. The problem turned out to be a factory warranted part so I had to take the car to a dealer. My only complaint is that it cost $130 for the diagnostic. So thinking that the fix didn't cost me anything is wrong because it cost me $130, which I feel is excessive for a diagnostic machine analysis.
Lesson learned is when a light comes on, I can check with Cypress Auto Repair first but if it has to go on a diagnostic machine, I need to take the car to a dealer if the car is within 5 years of warranty.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/29/2019
my recent service of my 2015 Honda Civic
As always, Cypress Auto Repair is by far the best place for auto service!!

Dick R.
12/22/2019
ALTENATOR REPLACEMENT FRONT WHEEL BEARING REPAIR
Very personable and always professional. You guys are the best. See you next time.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Dick Russell

Scott/Margie C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/20/2019
Miata 2008
I have been going to Cypress auto repair for many years. Bryan and the staff there are always very helpful and accommodating. Even though they are busy, they know that we have customers are busy as well and do all they can to get our vehicles back to us in a timely fashion as well as at reasonable prices. May God continue to bless CAR?

BP
Brandon P.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said this business completed all the work that he needed done on his vehicle.

Cecilia S.
12/14/2019
The service and honesty.
Bryan is a good guy, he doesn’t BS you and that’s why I keep coming back to this place.

DY
Diana Y.
12/14/2019
Smog is always quick and easy.
I take my cars to Cypress Auto for their smog checks because it's so easy. Also, if my cars need repair to pass, they can do that too. I also take one of my cars there for it's regular service and I'm very happy with their work.