Raffi H.
Great and profetional service

EH
Erick H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Erick said the business does a good job.

BW
Barbara/Brian W.
Ford Edge
09/04/2019
They're Great!
These guys are great! I recently needed an appointment immediately for failing brakes and they were able to get my car in the next day. They explained exactly what the problem was and the cost of the parts and labor and had my car ready the following day. Everyone is friendly and I trust them!

Rick S.
09/01/2019
2007 Chevy Equinox
Brought it in for overheating problem. The car still has the problem.

JJ
JIM J.
08/29/2019
Close...honest...they know what they are doing..fair price. Will always go back!!!!
Close to home, honest, they know their stuff. Brian is awesome! Fair pricing. Won't try to sell you something you don't need!!!

John/Carrie B.
Suzuki XL-7
08/28/2019
Repair of Starter & A/C System
Contacted AAA on Sunday 08/25/2019 due to my vehicle not starting. System eval done & found to have a problem with the starter. Recommended to have the starter replaced as soon as possible. Contacted Cypress Auto on Monday 08/26/2019 & was advised to bring my vehicle in. Able to bring my vehicle on Tuesday 08/27/2019. Problems were diagnosed & I was informed. Starter was replaced & A/C system was checked & freon added. When I picked up my vehicle that afternoon, repairs were reviewed & recommendations were given. I finally had air conditioning driving home which I really appreciated. My vehicle has been serviced regularly at Cypress Auto for over 3 years & I have always been satisfied with the work & their overall knowledge.

RL
ROBERT L.
Los Alamitos, CA
Ford RV Cutaway
08/28/2019
I know I can trust Gary and the staff at Cypress Auto Repair to do good work using good parts.
Whenever we need work on any of our autos or our motor home we feel confident that Cypress Auto will only do what is necessary and use good parts and excellent work. Always recommend Cypress Auto to friends and family.

Richard C.
Nissan Armada
08/27/2019
My Armada
Cypress auto has always done a great job for my cars that I brought to them . I think their knowledge the speed in which they get your car finished and also the strong communication is what puts them ahead of the game. They are a good community repair company and can handle almost any job that you need. I didn't feel a lot of pressure in terms of getting the extras, but they did focus on the major problem that i had almost every vehicle. I think again the overall thoroughness of the inspection and the willingness to help is what I like the most in believe you'll find Cypress to be a great place to take your car for most repairs

Long Beach, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
08/26/2019
Great Service, Cheap prices
Great Service, fast, straight to the point and cheap prices. Trustworthy, I would recommend to anyone looking for a legit mechanic shop they can trust.

WG
Walter G.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/23/2019
The team is so professional and personal
The team did great work on my granddaughters new car. And we got it back sooner then they thought and surprised her and me. Great job guys

FF
FRANK F.
08/16/2019
Check Up
The mechanic gave our car a very thorough safety check. Thanks for the valuable service.

EC
ELVA C.
Stanton, CA
08/14/2019
Dependable and Honest
Always courteous, prompt with no dishonesty.
I have encountered false reports of needed repairs by other places of business(as a woman). I can trust that would never happen here.

SN
Sam N.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he's worked with this business for more than 20 years, he doesn't have a problem with them and they had good service.

KC
KATHY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/13/2019
Such great work done there
Great honest reputable place to get your car worked on

COCO M.
08/11/2019
Greatest Car Repair
I have been going here for years. I would not trust anyone except Cypress Auto for my car’s needs!

MU
Marjorie U.
Honda Accord
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said the staff provided very good service. The facility was filled with vehicles at almost closing time. They got her vehicle in and finished the service.

Adam/Luz M.
Dodge Journey
08/05/2019
Honest
Cypress Auto has honest mechanics. They only charge you for what you need and they dont try to trick you into buying stuff you dont need.

John M.
Honda Accord Sedan
08/04/2019
Always a comforting experience, very trustworthy establishment, can never say enough good things about this neighborhood auto shop.

JJ
JUDITH J.
Cerritos, CA
Acura TL
08/03/2019
Consistently great work
I’ve been bringing my 13 year old car here for a few years now. I trust them and I’ve never been disappointed. Great work and great customer service

Dick R.