Shirley S.
La Palma, CA
08/01/2019
Mechanics are real pros! Staff is friendly! Brian is company & HONEST‼️
My family ( first hubby until his death, second hubby, son, daughter & myself have been customers for over 20 yrs. Always been treated fairly ‼️ We have even referred family & friends proudly ‼️Shirley S.

Rick S.
Garden Grove, CA
08/01/2019
Problem car
This car has always had issues. First time I’ve been able to take it to someone who could figure them out.

Lee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/26/2019
Timely! Efficient! Knowledgeable! Fair!
All of the above and they delivered!

Stanton, CA
07/25/2019
Friendly, fast & convenient.
We always go to Cypress Auto for our smog tests. The staff is friendly, fast & efficient and we love to see the dog in the shop too :)

Lisa S.
La Palma, CA
Dodge Nitro
07/23/2019
Tire Repair
My daughter came home from work with a huge nail in her tire. We were in a hurry to meet a friend for lunch but I knew this had to be taken care of right away before it went completely flat. I called Cypress Auto to see if they could fix it and they said bring it in right away. We dropped off her car and still made our lunch appointment. The tire was fixed in no time and the charge was minimal. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I asked about some other maintenance I was considering for her 11 year old car. I was given very honest answers which even included not moving forward on some of those maintenance items because of the age of her car. If I had been told to do them I would have moved forward on them. I truly appreciated the honesty and the fact that I wasn't taken advantage of. This place has never failed me. I highly recommend it.

Jan R.
07/21/2019
Low Tire Pressure
Auto sensor system for tires was malfunctioning notifying me of wrong tire low when I actually had a nail in another tire. All was fixed at Cypress Auto within an hour and I drove away a happy camper!

Mathew W.
Kia Soul
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that he would recommend this business for service.

07/18/2019
Honesty and integrity
Brian owner always tries to accommodate time frames and be up front with cost and repair time. I have been going here for 10years. I feel my car has been repair to my expectations.

07/16/2019
Great Work
Cypress auto always does a great job. They are very professional and know their work. This is the place to take your vehicle to when it needs work. Great Job!

DV
DEBRA/JOHN V.
Westminster, CA
07/13/2019
Another great service!
They always are so accommodating, we were able to get both our cars in and serviced the same day. Great honest service.

Bonnie H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff are super reliable, and she trusts them. She takes all of their vehicles there, they're great. They have great customer service and are very honest.

BF
Brandon F.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff were super efficient in getting him in and out quickly, easy to talk with and all smiles.

TW
TREVOR W.
Lakewood, CA
07/07/2019
Great and quick service as usual.

DE
Dena E.
Anaheim, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/03/2019
Amazing service and integrity
I came here because my car was making a strange sound while I was driving, like something was dragging and I thought it was a metal piece hanging from the front (that is what someone at another auto service center told me). When I came here they checked my car and had it lifted up and they showed me exactly what was wrong with it-which was the brakes! My brakes in the back were worn out and it was pretty bad. I came here by coincidence because I was looking for an auto center in the area because most of them wouldn’t let me in. At Cypress Auto Repair everyone was so nice and more than anything, I appreciated the integrity and the expertise. They fixed my brakes and my car has been great ever since (it’s been about a month). Thank you Cypress Auto Repair, I’ll definitely be coming here for any repair or oil changes. I also found out they are an AAA approved center.

Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

HH
Henry H.
Kia Optima
06/27/2019
Diagnosis and prompt service
Dean and Brian have taken care of my multiple family vehicles for over 14 years. Their pricing has always been fair and service excellent. They have never steered me wrong. Thanks guys.

KC
Kelly C.
Toyota Paseo
06/19/2019
Cypress Auto Repair fixed my car within the same day! Even though my car is an older model, they are still able to get the parts it needs and to fix it so it runs again. Although my car could use a few more repairs to make it even better, there is no pressure to get more than what I really need. Thanks for the great service! They also take a AAA card for a discount on the price.

MARK W.
Stanton, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2019
Cypress Auto - Best spot in town!
Cypress Auto is our family’s Go To spot..has been for years. Service is top-notch, efficient and honest. Thank you Brian & crew - see you next time!

GA
Grege A.
Lexus GS 350
06/17/2019
Honesty
I have brought all my vehicles to Cypress Auto Repair & Smog for the past 18 years. I can always count on them for their honesty in evaluation and repair.. and they stand behind their work. A really professional group of people.

VT
Valerie T.
Pico Rivera, CA
Nissan Murano
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the staff are honest and really helpful.