Sheryl W.
Fullerton, CA
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Sheryl said that the place was very quick, good and it was clean.

SR
Sharon R.
Honda Civic Si
04/02/2020
my recent service of my 2005 Honda Civic
Thank you to all the outstanding workers at Cypress Auto. They put a lot of extraordinary work in fixing our car and now it runs beautifully. Excellent job!

Cerritos, CA
03/25/2020
Need 2nd alternator replaced after only 15000 miles
Should have some discount for the second alternators since the first one only last 15000 miles. The normal life time is between 100000 to 150000 miles. The actual installation of unit take less than 30 minutes and I paid more than 2 hours labor. Just because Honda menu suggest so! This is insane!

On my first unit alternator I did report issues after 1 year and I did not received any warranty on the failed unit. This should have been replaced at the time I reported the issues..

Thanks

RL
Robert L.
03/18/2020
CB Cypress Auto Repair & Smog an Excellent Facility
Cypress Auto Repair & Smog has been taking care of our autos for a long time and does a great job We trust their recommendations and have never been disappointed. I’m a car enthusiast, but no longer able to do very much of my own work. When I take my Shelby GT into them for non-routine service, I see their skilled technicians doing the work as well as I could have in my prime. You won’t be sorry about going to Cypress Auto.

John M.
Garden Grove, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2020
The Best Around !!!
Brought my car in for smog and oil, asked to have my breaks checked, I have them check periodically because they noticed a few visits ago that they were starting to wear, but no an emergency to replace, just check each time if I remembered to request it, so I do and each time I go, they never push for it, they would check and let me know where my brakes were at, this time they said your ready for brakes but just the front, back are fine, that’s what I love about this shop just up front honest, they always do such clean great work, total piece of mind with these guys, never push for anything unnecessary.

03/14/2020
Prompt service
2012 Chevy Silverado crew cab Snugtop black.
Customer interaction was rough around the edges except for the lady in the front office. The work got done.

FF
Frank F.
03/13/2020
Reliable service
Brian explained why brake fluid and antifreeze needed changing. The service was done for a fair price with AAA discount in a timely manner. It is nice to trust our cars to Brian at Cypress Auto.

John S.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/12/2020 Category: Service
John said there were only a few little things he wasn't completely satisfied with, but overall this business did a very good job, as always.

FD
Fred D.
03/10/2020
Great Repair Shop
I've been taking my vehicles to Cypress Auto for more than 10 years. They always do a great job, and are honest and very conscientious. Thanks for the great work!

ST
Suzanne T.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/10/2020
As Always - Great Service
Thanks to the entire staff for the great service. I can always depend on them.

SF
Shawn F.
Stanton, CA
Jeep CJ7
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he had a smog check done and the staff's answers after the test failed seemed like they just wanted him to spend more money. He would not recommend them because it was the first time anyone has wanted to charge him $130 for a diagnostic. They couldn't tell him an overall cost to fix the issue for the vehicle to pass the smog test.

PD
Probir D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Probir said that he usually comes here when he is in need of his vehicle being serviced. He trusts the staff and they offer good services.

NH
Nia H.
Dodge Ram Van
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Nia said this business finished the work fast and everything went well.

AR
Alan/Andrew R.
Long Beach, CA
Jeep Cherokee
03/03/2020
FAST-EASY-FRIENDLY
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The work they do is 100% honest and excellent.

Danielle S.
Saturn VUE
02/25/2020
Good car repair place
We bring our cars to Cypress Auto for everything, they're close to home, reliable and conscientious...we appreciate their prompt attention to our needs.