James G.
Long Beach, CA
GMC Pickup
05/03/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good and performed quickly.

JJ
JAN J.
Kia Soul
05/02/2019
Car Serviced
I've been going to Cypress Auto for 10 years & they always do fantastic work. I never once had any problems. They also had to do extreme work on my truck and were very reasonable with pricing. The customer service is also excellent...Thanks Brian & all at Cypress Auto.

GA
Grege A.
Lexus GS 350
04/30/2019
Smog check
As usual, Cypress Auto and Smog has a top notch crew and does well managed, efficient, fast and accurate work. I drove in, was back on the road in 15-20 minutes, with the job done right. Thanks again guys:)

PM
PHILIP M.
Lexus RC
04/28/2019
The best mechanic shop around
Everyone there is awesome and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Marty H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/28/2019
5 Star Service
I have been going to Cypress Auto for 20 plus years, these guys are the best AND honest!!

JENNIFER F.
04/27/2019
They were great..got us in and out..smog completed!

Stephen C.
04/27/2019
Family friendly.
Great service with excellent people.

MICHAEL G.
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2019
Smog and oil change for Nissan
Brian and his crew are the absolute best in the business ! We don't go anywhere else ! They are HONEST, friendly, and provide the type of service we have come to expect and are very happy to bring our vehicles here ! Won't go anywhere else !

LQ
LOURDES Q.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/21/2019
Very please
I am very happy with cypress auto service.

GB
GARY/CLAUDETTE B.
04/17/2019
Fast, Trustworthy, & Smart
Cypress Auto has taken care of my cars, helping to have 2 of them live and keep humming past 200,000 miles. They are always quick and they will give me an updated list of repairs coming down the pike and truthfully recommending what is REALLY necessary at any moment. This helps so much with finances and not having any surprises. I've had to take my car to other places, when working out of town, and those mechanics always acted like more was necessary right then. The results of a car running perfectly after 200k show they were wrong and Cypress Auto was right.

Also, they are skilled mechanics that think of affordable solutions. They've welded parts to fix them, rather than replace with something new, to help me keep costs down. Their work has remained solid the rest of the life of the car.

Tom M.
Long Beach, CA
Mazda CX-5
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff always give professional, friendly and great service.

SR
SHARON R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/16/2019
My 2005 Honda Civic feels like a brand new car.
Cypress Auto Repair is the best. They did an excellent job in the repairs of the air conditioning and brakes of my 2005 Honda Civic at a fair, reasonable price. I highly recommend their service for all.

FD
FRED D.
04/15/2019
Great Work
I've been taking my vehicles to Cypress Auto for years. They do great work and have good prices. The people in the office are very nice and very good at their work. And the dogs are friendly too. I will be back.

04/12/2019
Good honest professionals
Really good people, excellent service, rebuilt engine Ford V10 F250 Super Duty. Runs Great!

GS
Gail S.
Bellflower, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Gail said the service he received was fast and friendly.

Garden Grove, CA
Scion xB
04/06/2019
Honesty goes a long ways
When we went to pick up our car we were pleasantly surprised to find that the cost was lower than the estimate we received earlier! Definitely built our trust that we will get fair treatment in future visits.

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
04/04/2019
Close to home, nice owners, do honest work
We appreciate their efforts to give us their best work. We have older cars, and appreciate their efforts to keep them going. They are always prepared to address our concerns.

EB
ERLEND B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/04/2019
Oil change and auto care.
Brian and his crew have always taken really good care of my cars.

RJ
Rick J.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the service was great.

Torrance, CA
03/28/2019
Great Service!
Am always happy with the people and the work and the cost--would gladly recommend them to anyone!