TW
TREVOR W.
Lakewood, CA
07/07/2019
Great and quick service as usual.

DE
Dena E.
Anaheim, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/03/2019
Amazing service and integrity
I came here because my car was making a strange sound while I was driving, like something was dragging and I thought it was a metal piece hanging from the front (that is what someone at another auto service center told me). When I came here they checked my car and had it lifted up and they showed me exactly what was wrong with it-which was the brakes! My brakes in the back were worn out and it was pretty bad. I came here by coincidence because I was looking for an auto center in the area because most of them wouldn’t let me in. At Cypress Auto Repair everyone was so nice and more than anything, I appreciated the integrity and the expertise. They fixed my brakes and my car has been great ever since (it’s been about a month). Thank you Cypress Auto Repair, I’ll definitely be coming here for any repair or oil changes. I also found out they are an AAA approved center.

Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

HH
Henry H.
Kia Optima
06/27/2019
Diagnosis and prompt service
Dean and Brian have taken care of my multiple family vehicles for over 14 years. Their pricing has always been fair and service excellent. They have never steered me wrong. Thanks guys.

KC
Kelly C.
Buena Park, CA
Toyota Paseo
06/19/2019
Cypress Auto Repair fixed my car within the same day! Even though my car is an older model, they are still able to get the parts it needs and to fix it so it runs again. Although my car could use a few more repairs to make it even better, there is no pressure to get more than what I really need. Thanks for the great service! They also take a AAA card for a discount on the price.

MARK W.
Stanton, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2019
Cypress Auto - Best spot in town!
Cypress Auto is our family’s Go To spot..has been for years. Service is top-notch, efficient and honest. Thank you Brian & crew - see you next time!

GA
Grege A.
Lexus GS 350
06/17/2019
Honesty
I have brought all my vehicles to Cypress Auto Repair & Smog for the past 18 years. I can always count on them for their honesty in evaluation and repair.. and they stand behind their work. A really professional group of people.

VT
Valerie T.
Pico Rivera, CA
Nissan Murano
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the staff are honest and really helpful.

VT
Valerie T.
Pico Rivera, CA
Nissan Murano
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the staff are honest and really helpful.

NM
Nishad M.
Anaheim, CA
Toyota Echo
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Nishad said the service provided by this business was good.

MJ
MIKE J.
06/07/2019
Brian
All I can say is that Brian had always taken extremely good care of me and my families cars and he’s just a honest and dependable person

MJ
MIKE J.
06/06/2019
Brian is a rock star and always takes good care of me
Cypress auto has always taken exceptional care of my vehicles. Mine my moms my sons.
Brian really does an outstanding job of communicating and always had my vehicles ready when he says they will be.

BL
BRIAN L.
Volkswagen Passat
06/06/2019
Great Business
Thank you for your fantastic service. I'll see you next time. Brian

BK
Britta K.
Cerritos, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Britta said she has used this business for years, and the staff always does a good job.

Mark/Amy M.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Titan
06/03/2019
Car repair service
I have been going to cypress auto repair for at least 10 years. Brian and Josh have always been helpful when I've had issues with my cars. They always advise on what issues are pressing and which ones can wait. Their pricing is very reasonable and much cheaper than going to a dealer.