Ronald M.
Toyota Tundra
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he has never had any issues with anyone on the team. He is very happy.

SL
SAMUEL L.
12/08/2017
Friendly and Professional
I trust Professional Service Writer and I trust Professional Mechanics. You... giving me hard time... make me to put minimum 250 letter... okay!
What more I can say... first visited for smog check Year’s ago, I feel friendly.. In second time also.. visited for smog check then oil change.. I’m just trust Cypress Auto Repair and Smog. They are not Very Friendly but friendly and cool.. I am so glad they are around.

Jim D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he has not had any problems with the repair.

NA
Nathan A.
Long Beach, CA
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Nathan said the repair work was done.

JO-ANN H.
Torrance, CA
Honda Fit
12/05/2017
Always great service!
So glad a friend referred me to Cypress Auto Repair, they've been consistently great at servicing my Honda Fit and their customer service is wonderful. They never try to push me into getting un-needed work done on my car. They are reliable and trustworthy. Thanks guys!!!

BQ
BRITTNEY Q.
Saturn VUE
12/04/2017
Our new go to!
Our usual place is under new management and we haven't been as happy there. So when AAA towed my car and recommended Cypress, we gave it a shot. I've been there twice now and they take great care of my car and are very friendly. It's my new go to!

CG
Carlos G.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Carlos said he recommends the business for service.

TK
Tae K.
Downey, CA
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Tae said the service was excellent and it was very thorough.

Chrisopher C.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Chrisopher said this business provided good service.

Claudette B.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Claudette said the service was very good. The staff were professional and quick. They took care of her vehicle.

Jeff R.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said Brian is very good to work with.

Marilyn G.
Trinidad, TX
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Marilyn said the work was done fast and it was perfect.

LK
Laurel K.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Laurel said the employees have always been good to him. He has never had any problems. He is very happy with this business. He takes both of his vehicles to this business and he is always very satisfied.

GD
Gloria D.
Irvine, CA
Lincoln LS
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Gloria said this business treated her well and they did a good job. She was really pleased with their service. They did a wonderful job and they got it done fast. They were kind and her vehicle runs well.

Donna B.
Stanton, CA
Honda Element
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she and Bill have been taking all their vehicles to Brian for years. He is honest and open. They have never had a negative experience at this business. Most of Brian's work is above board and often times he does little things for free. The staff is very well received and they are friendly.

MA
Mike A.
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Mike said everything was perfect.

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
11/04/2017
Local shop
We’ve brought our cars her for just a few years, feel they are a good local business worthy of our support....they are hard working, will try to make it work for you so you aren’t wasting money...we appreciate the mechanics that work there.

KATHY S.
11/04/2017
This place is great!
These guys are great. Their customer service is excellent. Not only are they nice, courteous and accommodating they understand when you try to describe the problem. They don’t try to over sell you on things that aren’t necessary. We will continue to use this place of business for our car and truck.

MARLA C.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/02/2017
Honest and reliable
Brian always explains my car's issues in a detailed yet understandable manner. He does not try to sell anything I don't need and gives me options. This time with some major expense looming, he told me in order of priority what I needed to consider having done on the car now and what can wait til later.

DR.ROBERT V. C.
Stanton, CA
Dodge Charger
11/01/2017
Prompt, expert service every time we bring our automobiles into Cypress Auto.