SR
SHARON R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/16/2019
My 2005 Honda Civic feels like a brand new car.
Cypress Auto Repair is the best. They did an excellent job in the repairs of the air conditioning and brakes of my 2005 Honda Civic at a fair, reasonable price. I highly recommend their service for all.

FD
FRED D.
04/15/2019
Great Work
I've been taking my vehicles to Cypress Auto for years. They do great work and have good prices. The people in the office are very nice and very good at their work. And the dogs are friendly too. I will be back.

04/12/2019
Good honest professionals
Really good people, excellent service, rebuilt engine Ford V10 F250 Super Duty. Runs Great!

GS
Gail S.
Bellflower, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Gail said the service he received was fast and friendly.

Garden Grove, CA
Scion xB
04/06/2019
Honesty goes a long ways
When we went to pick up our car we were pleasantly surprised to find that the cost was lower than the estimate we received earlier! Definitely built our trust that we will get fair treatment in future visits.

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
04/04/2019
Close to home, nice owners, do honest work
We appreciate their efforts to give us their best work. We have older cars, and appreciate their efforts to keep them going. They are always prepared to address our concerns.

EB
ERLEND B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/04/2019
Oil change and auto care.
Brian and his crew have always taken really good care of my cars.

RJ
Rick J.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the service was great.

Torrance, CA
03/28/2019
Great Service!
Am always happy with the people and the work and the cost--would gladly recommend them to anyone!

AG
ARTHUR G.
03/23/2019
Fixed the shimy(sp?)
I noticed a.shimy in the car, but put taking it in off, been busy. Finally got around to taking it in and discovered the.motor mount had broken because of the.shimy ! I trust Brian & his crew totally & completely ! Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.!

DV
DEBRA/JOHN V.
Westminster, CA
03/18/2019
Dean and staff do a great job of taking care of my family's vehicles
Dean and staff do a great job of taking care of my family's vehicles. Full Service shop (including smog checks & alignments).

No"semi-synthetic" oil at this shop, which is a plus. Either regular oil or full synthetic. Lately, I have decided on using only full synthetic oil for my 2006 Camry and my wife's 2006 CR-V. Also, Dean recommended not using semi-synthetic blends as there is very little real synthetic oil, but rather mostly regular oil, in the blends.

My experience has been that Dean's crew is great about pointing out things that need maintenance or repair (and ONLY the things that need this attention). As an example, there was another AAA approved shop in Huntington Beach that performed a AAA multipoint inspection on my wife's 2006 CR-V and recommended replacement of front and rear struts due to "leaking". However, after liking the service Dean's crew provided on my 2006 Camry a few weeks later, I brought my wife's CR-V to have Dean's crew do the AAA multipoint inspection to see what they find. Dean's crew did NOT recommend replacement of the struts. Afterwards, I let Dean know that a different AAA approved shop also did a AAA multipoint inspection on the CR-V just a few weeks prior. Dean seemed interested in comparing the "findings" of both inspections. So, Dean took me to the CR-V and proceeded to compare both "inspections" line by line, one thing at a time. He personally showed me each item so I could see with my own eyes, including each one of the struts that were NOT leaking. So, just on the struts alone, the honesty of Dean's crew saved me over $1,400 compared to what was recommended at the other AAA approved shop in HB.

Bottom line, I have confidence that Dean and his crew are honest and busy enough doing "legitimate" business that they do not need to recommend things be fixed that do NOT need to be fixed. Dean and his crew are one of the few experienced vehicle repair shops that are also honest.

John and Debra V.

RL
Rachel L.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said she was happy with her service.

MARK W.
Anaheim, CA
03/17/2019
No complaints
They are very reliable and honest I bring all my trucks here.

SUSAN M.
Anaheim, CA
03/17/2019
They know their customers! Offers great fast friendly service . Never leaves your car dirty with mechanical garb all over the interior. Great job, minimal wait time, beats the car dealership hands down every time.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Stanton, CA
Saturn VUE
03/15/2019
Fast smog service
Thank you for taking care of my Saturn Vue! I've had this car since it was new, and your company has been intregal in keeping it running smoothly. On a side note, the license plate is incorrect, as we had Handicap plates put on it a couple years ago. the correct plate is DP365PB.

James F.
Seal Beach, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
James said the business provided quality service and value.

RL
Roger L.
California
Lexus LS 430
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they are good people to bring a vehicle to.

SV
Stephanie V.
California
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service was good.

GC
GREGORY C.
Garden Grove, CA
Buick LeSabre
02/27/2019
Car repair
Hi I would recommend all my friends to cypress auto repair they tell you what’s wrong and always has your car done in a timely fashion I will always bring my car to cypress auto repair. Thanks again

MA
MICHAEL A.
Cadillac Seville
02/26/2019
Cadillac Seville 1998
I did watch the mechanic and I did congratulate him taking care of my vehicle. He did an excellent job.

Mike Araman