LH
Luis H.
Orange, CA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the business was the best. Brian had really good customer service.

AG
Andy/Dotti G.
Buick Regal
09/24/2019
1987 Buick
Our experience with cypress auto repair was 100% positive. The front desk people were friendly and helpful, and the mechanic was so nice and knowledgeable. The issue we had was puzzling and he was so patient, finally discovered the problem. We will definitely be using this business from now on!

VM
Valerie M.
Kia Sportage
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said that she recommends this business.

Anaheim, CA
09/16/2019
The staff and their positive and helpful manner makes the experience with car repair a joy
The staff with Cypress Auto Repair is extremely helpful, concerned about their customers and professional in their delivery of excellent service

ME
Maggie E.
Anaheim, CA
Chevrolet HHR
09/14/2019
Smog,oil change, repair
I only take my car here.. I trust these guys completely.. Eveyone is friendly knowledgable and fair!

PD
Paul D.
Nissan Xterra
09/13/2019
Competent personnel
These people are friendly, knowledgeable and will suggest not having service done if the vehicle hasn’t reached the need stage. They always meet their service done timeline. Plus they have great baseball hats and t-shirts for sell. 🤗

YX

Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2019
my recent service of my 2015 Honda Civic
The service of my car at the Cypress Auto Shop was outstanding. I have been bringing each one of my cars there for service for a long time. I am always highly satisfied.

AJ
Aaron J.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff were quick and efficient.

09/09/2019
Oil change and tire pressure check for Company Ford Fusion
This was my third time bringing the car in for an oil change. Upon bringing in the car, i asked to check the tire pressure as well.
I had a great experience! Service was done in a timely manner, and the office was easily able to call the Fleet Maintenance Program my company uses in order to bill/charge the work appropriately.
Other shops have difficulty with using the Element Fleet Maintenance company that my company uses for fleet maintenance.

Ive had three great experiences here! Keep up the great work!

LOREN S.
Long Beach, CA
09/07/2019
Great service and honest pricing
After giving me a quote, the actual work was completed faster and they adjusted the price by 500 less. They could have easily stayed with the original quote and I would have never known. A truly classy and honest business.

Raffi H.
Northridge, CA
09/07/2019
Great and profetional service

EH
Erick H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Erick said the business does a good job.

BW
Barbara/Brian W.
Buena Park, CA
Ford Edge
09/04/2019
They're Great!
These guys are great! I recently needed an appointment immediately for failing brakes and they were able to get my car in the next day. They explained exactly what the problem was and the cost of the parts and labor and had my car ready the following day. Everyone is friendly and I trust them!

Rick S.
Garden Grove, CA
09/01/2019
2007 Chevy Equinox
Brought it in for overheating problem. The car still has the problem.

JJ
JIM J.
08/29/2019
Close...honest...they know what they are doing..fair price. Will always go back!!!!
Close to home, honest, they know their stuff. Brian is awesome! Fair pricing. Won't try to sell you something you don't need!!!

John/Carrie B.
Buena Park, CA
Suzuki XL-7
08/28/2019
Repair of Starter & A/C System
Contacted AAA on Sunday 08/25/2019 due to my vehicle not starting. System eval done & found to have a problem with the starter. Recommended to have the starter replaced as soon as possible. Contacted Cypress Auto on Monday 08/26/2019 & was advised to bring my vehicle in. Able to bring my vehicle on Tuesday 08/27/2019. Problems were diagnosed & I was informed. Starter was replaced & A/C system was checked & freon added. When I picked up my vehicle that afternoon, repairs were reviewed & recommendations were given. I finally had air conditioning driving home which I really appreciated. My vehicle has been serviced regularly at Cypress Auto for over 3 years & I have always been satisfied with the work & their overall knowledge.

RL
ROBERT L.
Los Alamitos, CA
Ford RV Cutaway
08/28/2019
I know I can trust Gary and the staff at Cypress Auto Repair to do good work using good parts.
Whenever we need work on any of our autos or our motor home we feel confident that Cypress Auto will only do what is necessary and use good parts and excellent work. Always recommend Cypress Auto to friends and family.

Richard C.
Nissan Armada
08/27/2019
My Armada
Cypress auto has always done a great job for my cars that I brought to them . I think their knowledge the speed in which they get your car finished and also the strong communication is what puts them ahead of the game. They are a good community repair company and can handle almost any job that you need. I didn't feel a lot of pressure in terms of getting the extras, but they did focus on the major problem that i had almost every vehicle. I think again the overall thoroughness of the inspection and the willingness to help is what I like the most in believe you'll find Cypress to be a great place to take your car for most repairs

Long Beach, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
08/26/2019
Great Service, Cheap prices
Great Service, fast, straight to the point and cheap prices. Trustworthy, I would recommend to anyone looking for a legit mechanic shop they can trust.