Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/08/2019
custmer service---great
allways attentive to my needs for service---have been to many service centers----best one

GS
GEORGE S.
Buena Park, CA
Saturn Ion
02/05/2019
Neighborhood shop
We appreciate a reliable car repair shop close to home...we take both of our cars there for service, they try to do only repairs that are necessary. We appreciate the 10% auto club discount too.

Hyundai Santa Fe

Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Van
02/01/2019
Smog and exhaust repair
They found an exhaust leak and where very helpful and timely with the repairs.

NR
NORMA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/30/2019
Smog for my truck
The staff is friendly and the services is always great and in a timely manner.

Darlene M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Darlene said the staff is polite, professional and honest.

SR
SHARON R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/20/2019
the repair of our 2010 Honda civic
Cypress Auto Repair did a fabulous job with the repair of our car. I can always depend on them to do their work with the highest efficiency at a very fair price.

Johnny C.
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said the employees were very helpful, especially the front desk.

Jessie S.
Ford Expedition
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said all the employees at this business were nice.

EC
ERIKA C.
Scion tC
01/08/2019
Appointment timely, everyone courteous
Had smog check done. They were polite enough to even check my oil level. I would return here again.

SR
SHARON R.
Honda Civic Si
01/06/2019
The repair of our 2005 Honda civic
The workers at Cypress Auto Repair are experts in their field. In relation to our 2005 Honda Civic, the heater/cooling system needed a complete inspection and repair. With their high level of expertise and professionalism, the heater/air conditioner now works perfectly. My family and I have total confidence and satisfaction with Cypress Auto Repair.

AC
ANTONIO C.
Bellflower, CA
Honda Fit
01/04/2019
Excellent customer service
The shop provided excellent customer service. The mechanic checked the problem on my car and provided the solution. When I returned to have the tires replaced, the service was quick.

BENJAMIN H.
Garden Grove, CA
Mazda B2300
12/27/2018
pricing is fair
I have taken two of my cars to this shop and I have been very satisfied. They are fast and the rates are good.

RAY C.
Long Beach, CA
12/22/2018
Great team
Always friendly and good to talk yo.

Seerina W.
Carson, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Seerina said the service at this business was good. The staff explained all the issues with her vehicle. It was an excellent experience.

FF
FRANK F.
Buena Park, CA
12/12/2018
Trustworthy mechanics
The AAA discount and warranty are great! When I first brought in our 1988 Ford Escort Brian impressed me as a good and fair person to deal with. Since then I have referred my daughter to repair her Ford Focus. Yesterday I came in because the Ford dealership recommended we replace all 16 lugnuts, which I questioned. We only needed to replace 4 lugnuts. We will continue to bring our cars here for good advice from Brian and Dean.

NR
Norma R.
Nissan Versa
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Norma said she never had issues with the business and always had good service.

Montrell H.
California
Honda Civic Si
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Montrell said the business has great customer service and they are nice, they did a smog check and everything went smoothly.

MARTY H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/03/2018
Dependable and Honest
I have been going to Cypress Auto for over 20 years and would not consider going elsewhere!

LORI B.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/01/2018
Nice and honest
I have been using cypress auto for many years. Everyone is nice and they are honest.