AG
Anita G.
12/30/2019
Excellent service.
Cypress Auto has taken care of my car for years. They’re awesome. Thank you.

Jan R.
12/30/2019
Coded Engine Light on
I took my car in as a warning light came on. I understand that the car needed to be put on a diagnostic machine to figure out the problem. The problem turned out to be a factory warranted part so I had to take the car to a dealer. My only complaint is that it cost $130 for the diagnostic. So thinking that the fix didn't cost me anything is wrong because it cost me $130, which I feel is excessive for a diagnostic machine analysis.
Lesson learned is when a light comes on, I can check with Cypress Auto Repair first but if it has to go on a diagnostic machine, I need to take the car to a dealer if the car is within 5 years of warranty.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/29/2019
my recent service of my 2015 Honda Civic
As always, Cypress Auto Repair is by far the best place for auto service!!

Dick R.
12/22/2019
ALTENATOR REPLACEMENT FRONT WHEEL BEARING REPAIR
Very personable and always professional. You guys are the best. See you next time.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Dick Russell

Scott/Margie C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/20/2019
Miata 2008
I have been going to Cypress auto repair for many years. Bryan and the staff there are always very helpful and accommodating. Even though they are busy, they know that we have customers are busy as well and do all they can to get our vehicles back to us in a timely fashion as well as at reasonable prices. May God continue to bless CAR?

BP
Brandon P.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said this business completed all the work that he needed done on his vehicle.

Cecilia S.
12/14/2019
The service and honesty.
Bryan is a good guy, he doesn’t BS you and that’s why I keep coming back to this place.

DY
Diana Y.
12/14/2019
Smog is always quick and easy.
I take my cars to Cypress Auto for their smog checks because it's so easy. Also, if my cars need repair to pass, they can do that too. I also take one of my cars there for it's regular service and I'm very happy with their work.

RA

Marc A.
Seal Beach, CA
Ford Edge
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Marc said that everything was great. Everything was done satisfactorily and to his expectations.

John M.
Toyota Pickup
12/12/2019
The Real Deal
Brought my truck in for smog check thinking there may have been some other issues all around (minor) but hoping for the best, once again these professionals were straight up honest and fair with all the repairs, such a an incredible business motto here, once again can’t say enough about this amazing neighborhood auto shop, and the employees are top notch all around, never a let down, when people say you get what you pay for , well that’s an understatement, you get more here, completely unheard of these days. Once again you just can’t go wrong here.

BJ
Barbra J.
12/07/2019
Cypress Auto Review
Try to service customer's needs when no appt made
try to accommodate customer
appreciate honest mechanical recommendations as well as efforts to minimize expense for customers

FB
Frank B.
Saturn Aura
12/05/2019
Ease of explanations of problem & repairs
Helpful comments about the status of the car when picking it up

Jon/Susie B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/05/2019
Professional and Accommodating
They were able to get our car in with little notice near the end of the day on Saturday.
Always a good experience at Cypress Auto Repair.
Thanks

CR
Courtney R.
Stanton, CA
Nissan Versa
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said the business was good and they did everything they were supposed to do.