Latest Review 5 minutes ago

JOHN N.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
12/04/2020
Consistant
As usual...they preform the service as asked with a fair price and quick service. Keep up the good work!!

SCOTT B.
12/03/2020
Service is fantastic as always!!
Our 20 year old Ford Pickup runs like new now and a lot of that credit is due to the great folks at D K Auto Diesel!

MIKE D.
11/17/2020
Quick turnaround
I was quoted a price and time the job would be done by and the price was what was quoted, and the repair was done in the time they estimated
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/18/2020

We are happy that you can in and had it done

DOUG M.
11/11/2020
Quick turnaround!
Darryl was very responsive to getting my 2003 Ford Explorer back on the road. Took just two days to get my new transmission in.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/11/2020

we are glad to do the work on your vehicles

GMC Cab & Chassis
11/03/2020
Great service, locally owned
There aren’t many shops that can diagnose and solve issues on older, non-computerized vehicles. I am picky about who works on my 43 year old truck and I have been totally satisfied with the service I’ve gotten at DK Automotive & Diesel! I dropped the truck off, described the problem the truck had. It now starts and runs as reliably as any modern truck... Thanks DK!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

We are happy to help with your vehicle

STEVE W.
Ram 2500
11/02/2020
Quick, honest and knowledgeable service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for coming to see us.

GR
Garrett R.
10/27/2020
Quick, quality and transparent
Repair was fairly quick and they were transparent about what was happening and what they found.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for coming  to us we appreciate you bring your vehicle to us

DV
DAVID V.
10/22/2020
Friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and efficient
These folks break the mold for auto repair facilities. Honest and trustworthy

DJ
Dan J.
Elgin, TX
Jaguar F-TYPE
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they had outstanding service and were on top of everything. It was a very difficult job and they got it right out. This is the second time he has been there and he trusts them with his vehicles.

WT
WAYNE T.
Montgomery, TX
10/05/2020
Very friendly
Everyone that we come in contact with was very helpful.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/05/2020

GH
GERALD H.
Conroe, TX
GMC Suburban
09/25/2020
Damaged My Vehicle
I recently had my vehicle at DK for an alignment and a few other minor repairs. When my vehicle was returned to me the hood was damaged. I took it to two body shops and both told me that the hood was bent backwards, like it flew open while being driven, causing over $820 damage. A check of the odometer showed that 49 miles were put on my vehicle while at the shop. I called Darrel and spoke with him to get the repairs done. He said he would look into and call me back but he has not. Someone at his shop was using my vehicle and damaged it but he won't own up to his responsibility to take care of the damages. I am very disappointed with DK and will no longer do business with him!

RD
RON D.
Montgomery, TX
GMC Yukon
09/21/2020
GMC fuel pump
Work was quickly diagnosed and repaired. Cost came in as promised. Vehicle is performing as it should.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/21/2020

THANK YOU ! WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

DK
DUSTIN K.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/14/2020
Great job
They help me out and did a great job thanks

Justin,
Thank you for stopping by we apprecite your business.

Dustin,
W appreicate your business thanks for stopping by.

SCOTT B.
09/02/2020
Fantastic service!
Work well done on time by friendly people.

Scott,
We appreciate your very much sir for stopping by.

PJ
Patrick J.
Conroe, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/01/2020
Daryl is very professional.
Daryl did a very good job in changing out my fuel filter and water separator on my 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4x4. Also, he did it very fast, and had me back on the road in no time.

Patrick,