LARRY S.
03/22/2020
Owner
The owner at the KD auto worked on my F3 50 did a great job in a timely manner prices are very reasonable would definitely recommend them they do a great job

DOUGLAS W.
03/03/2020
Friendly and efficient
Always helpful
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 03/04/2020

Thanks for coming the shop to do business with us

TW
TED W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/22/2020
My go to diesel guy!
Darrell is hands down a great diesel mechanic and great guy. Quality work, reasonably priced and quick turnaround. Incredible diesel knowledge!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you we appreciate for you coming to see usand doing the work on our vehicles.

MARK M.
02/21/2020
Great service and friendly

RL
ROARK L.
Dodge Magnum
02/11/2020
Best Neighborhood Car care!!
I’ve been going to D&K for about 4 yrs and this is by far the best honest auto service you can find. I’m a mechanic for over 30 yrs and this place is the only auto service I trust. From inspection to full auto and truck service, this is the place in the Woodlands/ Magnolia area.
Darrel and his family are upfront and no BS, plus just good fun people. Thank y’all for all you’ve done for me and my sons all the years.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate that you have been with us for 4 years and hope to keep the relationship going.Thank You DK Auto  Diesel services inc

PH
PHILLIP H.
Montgomery, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
02/01/2020
Knowledgeable and helpful
DK has always responded for us in a timely and thorough manner with a repair that has not needed any follow up. This is important for someone who relies on their vehicle
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for trusting us to work on your vehicles

01/30/2020
Family owned and operated
Very friendly and cares about providing good service to their customers.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/31/2020

We are happy that we have a customer like you to come get your stuff done here.

Spring, TX
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
01/28/2020
Feels like fsmily
They are friendly and take care of your vehicle needs
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/31/2020

DV
DAVID V.
Nissan 350Z
01/21/2020
Excellent as always
A trusted and friendly repair center always treats me like their best company. Very honest and quality oriented.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for coming in

RD
ROBERT D.
HUMMER H3
01/20/2020
Integrity
I am impressed with their ability to quickly and accurately diagnose a problem. I appreciate their honesty and integrity of the repairs.

This time they replaced my radiator and I thought for sure it was out if warranty and was willing to pay for a new one if needed but they replaced under warranty for free. You just don’t find finer folks to work on your car than this.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/21/2020

Robert,
Thank You for the kind words. We are here to help in any way we can!

PC
PERRY C.
Spring, TX
01/20/2020
Sooooo NICE
Friendliest family owned auto shop I have ever dealt with and it’s all about trust! Thank you!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/21/2020

Perry,
Thank you for trusting in DK Auto!

CHAD W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/17/2020
Great Work
I left my 1977 land cruiser with him which had many issues. Have taken it to several other places and was not satisfied. It took him a bit to gets to my vehicle , but I am extremely satisfied with his work. It is running like it hasn’t ever!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/17/2020

We are happy you came here also

JOHNNY W.
Montgomery, TX
Volkswagen Touareg
01/10/2020
Great work
Great work, great service, most of all great people. I appreciate all the help.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/17/2020

You are very welcome we are glad to help you

KEN B.
Lexus IS 250
12/26/2019
Quick Inspection
I dropped in for an inspection and although folks were on vacation, the team worked together to make it a short visit for me. Good customer service again.

SHAWN C.
Conroe, TX
Ford Excursion
12/22/2019
Very happy
Brought my Excursion in for a coolant leak I couldn’t find. Not only did they not rake me over the coals for unnecessary repairs, they turned it around in a couple days. Super friendly and helpful. I will definitely use them again.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 12/23/2019

Shawn,
We really appreicate you stopping by to let us work on you Excursion.