Christian C.
Lexus IS 300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he was satisfied with the service.

ZH
Zack H.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the employees provided good service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business.

RICK W.
Houston, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019
Workmanship is important
While I read reviews complaining how long folks have their vehicle at the shop, I don't worry about that. We shuffle around vehicles and make it work that we are one down. I'd rather let Darrell and his employees have time to do it right, than get it back on the day it was promised, but it's not right and you have to take it back. Running a small business, things come up and don't always go according to plan. Parts aren't always available they day they might be needed - employees might have a good reason for not making it to work some day - stuff happens.
The work done right is what I expect, not the time it gets done. While the bill is usually a little higher than I expect, the labor I was quoted before taking it in is what is on the bill. It's the parts that can add up to a little higher bill.
I don't like taking my vehicles to anyone, ever, but when I need to, I now go to D&K.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/17/2019

Rick,
Thank you for coming in we appreciate your business and you feed back.

Jimmy S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business staff are friendly, helpful, and respond in a timely manner.

Justin D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had a good experience here.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/21/2019

justin,
Thank you for stopping in at DK Auto we appreciate your business.

SK
Steven K.
Ram 3500
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he vehicles repair was not completed the first time.

TC
Tami C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tami said the staff forgot to fill the power steering reservoir.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Tami we are sorry for any miss comunication, we will do our best to make things right in the future. Thank you for coming in.

Robert B.
Lincoln MKZ
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did the job correctly. It made the difference he was looking for with how his vehicle runs.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your business.

DK
Daxx K.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Daxx said he had the business check in on previous work they did 10 months ago. When the inspection was done, he did not get any follow up information from the business about what they found out, whether it was good or bad news.