KC
KYLE C.
Ford Econoline
12/16/2018
Great overall experience at Dave’s
This was quite the adventure, getting a 1986 Ford ecoline ready to pass smog and be safe on the road. Luckily my dad used to bring our ford windstar here back in the day, so I thought I’d give them a shot with the van I had just purchased. Jose up front was like a friend I hadn’t seen in a long time, he went out of his way to make sure they would do whatever it took to get the van ready to rock! Big thanks to Rich and the boys in the shop for spending the time to find the parts and put it all together! I will definitely be back soon, thanks again to Dave’s auto repair in Carlsbad!

MONICA C.
Subaru Legacy
12/06/2018
Great service that I can trust
I’ve been taking my car to Dave’s Automotive for over a year now and I have to say that I have always experienced great customer service, very fair pricing and I trust the work that they do, which says A LOT these days!

GR
GUNNER R.
Buick Park Avenue
12/05/2018
Completely satisfied!
From start to finish. Outstanding! Phone call, greeting, price, service, quote, just everything you can think of. Top notch mechanics with knowledge of a vehicle! Military discount and integrity to it all!

RON R.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/29/2018
Great place
Honest fair prices with friendly and competent work!

Norman O.
Hyundai Accent
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Norman said he always gets good service at this business and they take care of him the way he wants.

Oceanside, CA
11/21/2018
Great shop!
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick...a nice place to do business all around. Easy to work with, and they get the job done.

DN
Doug N.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he likes them.

KD
KELLY D.
Kia Optima
11/14/2018
Our great experiences with Dave's.
We have 2 cars that have had various problems with and repaired by Dave's. We've been surprisingly happy with you guys concerning accurate repairs, quick turnaround and decent pricing as we're on a very slim budget. Wil was wonderful to deal with but in his more recent absence your other desk personal were also very human, warm nice people. Keep it up "Dave's" !!

AT
ANDREA T.
Honda Element
10/28/2018
Great people
I love Dave’s because no matter who I talk to there, they are always kind and honest. Last visit I was sure I needed brakes. After all the wheels were off I was called over to see that my brakes were actually fine, but what I needed were new tires
I appreciated the mechanic taking the time to show me and explain why my car was making the noise it was making, and then recommending a less expensive tire option at another store!
The work I have had done at Dave’s is always done quickly and well, and I love that I can trust that they will only ever do what needs to be done.unlike some dealerships I’ve been to!

RL
Rob L.
Oceanside, CA
Ford Expedition
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that the place did a good job.

Ardis S.
Toyota Avalon
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Ardis said she was pleased with everything the business did. The staff were personable and went above and beyond her expectations.

CZ
Chauntelle Z.
Nissan Maxima
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chauntelle said the customer service was great and the mechanic was really good at his job.

AL
Aaron L.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the service was quick and simple.

Mark S.
California
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the work went smoothly.

NA
NICKY A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/21/2018
Honest, fast, reliable
Dave’s is great. They’re honest and up front and don’t try to up sell or sell me things I don’t need. Trusting them will make me a customer for life.

Nissan 350Z
10/17/2018
Camshaft Sensor Problem
Determined the problem and repaired it the same day.

BG
Barb G.
Lincoln LS
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Barb said the problem with her vehicle was complicated, but this business figured it out and fixed it. The employees are very personable.

CA
Christian A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the service at this business was excellent. The repairs were done in a timely manner. The staff communicated well with him about the cost of the repairs.

AV
Amy V.
Vista, CA
Acura TSX
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the service was quick and the quote was honored.

Dylan S.
California
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said the staff was really friendly and helpful and made the process simple.