Kristin M.
Audi Q5
08/13/2020
Excellence in response
Very accommodating with my schedule to bring in to check in a previous repair.
Honest and transparent diagnosis and recommendation.
Knowledgeable and friendly on every interaction.
Worked with Dillon and Mark

Jose H.
Fremont, NH
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/12/2020
RRS service
I have been bringing my Rover for the longest here and never had a problem. These guys know what they are doing!

PZ
Peter Z.
Somersworth, NH
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/10/2020
Quality work every time!!
I have been a loyal East Coast customer since 2010. When I first became familiar with them, they were known as East Coast European, and were located in Greenland. Since then, they have expanded, moved to Hampton, and changed their name to East Coast Automotive. That being said, one thing has never changed, their commitment to quality. I can always trust my car is in the best possible hands when I bring it to East Coast.

Mary B.
Rye, NH
08/06/2020
efficient
I arrange to drop my care off the night before, oil change and inspection done and I pick up at 1 pm. They keep an eye on my older car and make suggestions as needed. Trusted and professional.

CL
Cindy L.
Stratham, NH
08/04/2020
Both Dillon and Mark are great to work with. Always available.

Mike B.
Hampton, NH
BMW Z3
07/31/2020
Perfect
Always a pleasure working with Mark and the guys.

Christi W.
Portsmouth, NH
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/27/2020
Always helpful
Its so nice to take my car and know it will be well taken care of

CT
Cristine T.
07/24/2020
Love these guys!
This is the third audi that I’ve had serviced by East Coast. They are timely, always upfront and I trust them with any car I own.

Matt S.
Audi Q7
07/23/2020
Always Great (2nd review for 2nd car)
Dillon and the crew at East Coast European are always helpful, accommodating and provide top notch service with their experienced crew. We use them for our two Audi's. Accurate pricing, great communication via phone or email, detailed and honest work...we keep coming back.

Matt S.

Newington, NH
Toyota Tundra
07/21/2020
service 2006 tundra
Great service do well and great flexibility of staff.

Corey B.
Porsche Cayman
07/20/2020
Super easy to work with in terms of scheduling, communication, and drop-off and pick-up. Would highly recommend.

TD
Tad D.
Seabrook, NH
Audi SQ5
07/17/2020
The best
This is the only place I’ll service our cars! These guys are the best!

Stratham, NH
Porsche Macan
07/16/2020
Great
Always there for me. Always perfect everytime

John M.
Volkswagen GTI
07/15/2020
Top rated!!
Mark and team are phenomenal experts. They outline in detail everything and do great work. I highly recommend