Jay S.
Newmarket, NH
Audi A3 Sedan
04/29/2021
Exceptional Service with a smile
Always a good experience and outcome at East Coast.

John M.
Volkswagen GTI
04/23/2021
professional top mechanics on German high end cars
I would not take my German cars anywhere else.

SK
Steve K.
04/22/2021
Refreshing
This was my first experience with East Coast European and came about by coincidence. Let me just say that I've been looking for an alternative to the dealership since my BMW is no longer under warranty. The staff at East Coast were professional, knowledgeable and communicate with you clearly and honestly. They operate as though they really would like your business and that is very refreshing. They've won mine!

Sean M.
North Hampton, NH
04/16/2021
Fantastic customer service !
Staff is polite and helpful, technicians are qualified and impressive! Diagnosed and repaired in record time!

PR
Paul R.
Exeter, NH
04/16/2021
Routinely Excellent Service
The only thing lacking here is a great steak and a beer while you wait...maybe someday. Always fair and square!

HP
Hope P.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/15/2021
I own an expensive car and know nothing about cars.....
So as a woman who doesn’t know anything about cars owning an expensive car, with expensive labor, and expensive parts it is a bit daunting. After paying the $400 dealer oil change prices, I was recommended to come here because they were much more affordable. Not only were they affordable they were quick, polite, changed my key fob, and told me I had a minor leak but fixing it would be very proactive rather they’d just watch it next oil change. I was hesitant to keep my car because every time I went to the dealer it was this laundry list of crazy expensive things. I feel much more confident as a consumer knowing East Coast Automotive is maintaining it!

Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/15/2021
Fantastic service from all the crew. Attention given to all aspects of the customer needs.

Newmarket, NH
04/10/2021
Exceptional Service
East Coast is my “go to” For all of my car maintenance and repair needs.

CJ
Chris J.
04/08/2021
Great service Great team
To find an honest mechanic and service shop can be challenging. Our family has been using the team here at East Coast for the last four years and we couldn’t be happier. They have our blind trust always and have serviced everything from our family suv, to my work pickup and our Audi. Regardless of make and model these guys are the best. I’ve already recommended them to friends and family and will continue to do so!

Russ M.
Audi Q5
04/06/2021
Awesome Service
Thank you guys for your services. The appointment was easy to book, the service was responsive and complete and the follow up excellent. We really appreciate your team.

HC
Howard C.
Stratham, NH
Audi S4
Knowledgeable and approachable
Knowledgeable team, on time work, and easy to work with. East Coast is the best independent shop in the area for German cars

PR
Paul R.
Exeter, NH
Service is Delightfully Boring
One thing lacking at EC Automotive is drama, but if I want drama I'll hit Broadway or watch Grey's Anatomy when forced. A high level of competence, friendly and respectful service, and fair pricing is what I always get at ECA... that's what I come for. there are few businesses that I can recommend without reservation and ECA is one.

Tom M.
Great communication and service
I highly recommend East Coast Automotive. They were very friendly and easy to do business with.

BMW M5

Bedford, NH
Audi S4
03/29/2021
Easy to work with
I took my Audi to these guys for diagnosis, it turned out to be lingering damage from an earlier accident. They made it extremely easy to work with my insurance and made three repairs very quickly. Communications were excellent throughout.