Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TR
Tim R.
Knoxville, TN
05/23/2018
More care should be taken with customers carpeting
I have gone to this repair shop numerous times without any incident. I have no problem in the work they perform. On my last visit, I had numerous items repaired/replaced and when I went to pick-up my vehicle, it was out on a final test drive. I met the person driving my vehicle outside, so I could get going as it was 45 minutes later than promised. He exited the vehicle, and I left for home. Once I arrived at home, I noticed that there were some black grease marks on my drivers side floor mat. The person doing the final drive did not put down any kind of protection on the car, so whether it was from his shoes, or someone else's there, I do not know. I immediately called in and spoke with Jade about this. No apology, no nothing other than "Oh OK, to acknowledge what I was saying. I also sent a pic and an email to Andrew to show what I was referring to, and received absolutely no response whatsoever. Guess they really don't care much about this, so I will be finding another garage for the next service I need. I have since purchased new mats.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Tim.  We apologize that you feel we did not care about your vehicle's carpeting.  We work hard to create an exceptional experience, and return your car to you better than when you came in.  Unfortunately sometimes the steps we take, such as putting down paper mats in the floor boards, fail and we miss something.  We realize that your car was in for an extensive cooling system repair, and we were focusing on the repair when the car was ready, and overlooked the floor mat.  Andrew remembers speaking with you, in fact we made a few process changes after your call, however we did not receive an email with pictures (info@europeanautogarage.com).  At the time of your call with Andrew, he requested that you bring the car back, so we could take care of the issue. At the time you said you had taken care of it.
Tim, you have been a great customer over the past few years and would like to offer you a car wash (inside and out), as an apology for any misunderstandings. Just give us a call and we can schedule that for you... We really appreciate your business!

HP
Harry P.
Knoxville, TN
04/04/2018
Credit balance
A short time ago I took my BMW 535 to European Auto Garage for repairs. Although I believe the repairs were little expensive - the quality of your work speaks for itself - unfortunately I'm not completely happy... It was a leftover credit balance of approximately $45 of which I was told I would be able to use toward a different type of service in the future. I have called 3 * to requests using the balance. Each time I was told Andrew would call me back and he has not. I should have been able to use the credit as I was told I would be or they should have issued me a refund check for the difference.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for the feedback Harry.  We apologize for the back and forth with messages.  We will be happy to apply your credit balance to your next service.  Andrew had noted your vehicle file with the credit when you were here back in November.
Please call us or visit our website, to schedule your next service,  and we will be sure to apply your credit.
Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

TH
Todd H.
Tennessee
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Todd said one of the hoses burnt through after a mile of driving away. He was disappointment that they did not take the time to notice or warn him. The service was good and he was just a little disappointed with the last visit.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you Todd for the feedback.  We apologize that you had another failure on your vehicle.  We understand it is frustrating, especially when you just had your car serviced.  At the time your vehicle was here we replaced manifold gaskets and did not immediately notice any hoses needing to be replaced, or close to being burned.

We really appreciate your business!

CT
Clarence T.
Monroe, NC
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jonetta. She said she dropped the vehicle off at the appointed time. She still had to wait for the vehicle when she returned to pick it up. She stated Clarence really likes the service there.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you Jonetta.  We are happy to hear that Clarence likes our service.  We work hard to ensure that our customers leave here happy, and informed, of any and all issues we find with their cars. We do a very thorough 50 point inspection with every oil change, and this may be why your oil change took longer than expected.

We look forward to seeing you, for your future needed services.