European Auto Garage

Diane B. on 04/10/2017
"Not A Good Fit For Me"
I tried EAG as an alternative to the local dealership which which I had no major complaints. My car was repaired after a very lengthy wait for parts. Price-wise, it proved to be the same as my dealership. I was disappointed in the lack of communication between me, the office and the mechanics. Frankly, I do not think they are especially interested in acquiring me as a customer.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 09:11 AM
Rich D. at European Auto Garage responded on 04/10/2017

Hi Diane,

We apologize your repair took longer than you anticipated, however the part (Ignition Cylinder) needed to repair your vehicle, was a "VIN coded" part.  This part had to come direct from the manufacturer in Germany. This is not a part that is able to be stocked either with the dealer or us. To error on the side of caution, we provided you with a loaner car, so your vehicle would not leave you stranded, while we waited on the part to be delivered.

We empathize with you, that having a vehicle repaired can be a daunting experience, especially when dealing with high end cars and parts. We apologize if we did not communicate effectively with you, and will work to make sure it doesn't happen in the future. At European Auto Garage, we not only want to be a dealer alternative, we aim to be better than the dealer.

We do appreciate your business, and hope to see you in the future.  If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

The Team at European Auto Garage