John M.
Chesterfield, VA
06/14/2019
Honesty
Have had good experiences with EuroTune. The work is done with expertise and on time quoted.

JACK D.
06/13/2019
Nice people/Good service
Prices are more reasonable than dealership. They know what they're doing.

SA
STEPHANIE A.
06/13/2019
Integrity
I have had my vehicle serviced here several times because the diagnosis is always not more than what the problem "actually" is!

BC
Brian C.
Virginia
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said everything went fine, no complaints.

JE
JOSEPH E.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/07/2019
Khalid as the customer service staff person at the front is amazing - professional, friendly, focused on making customer feel like they are the most important person of the day...
Each time I have taken my vehicle. all staff have made me feel very important. Service staff have stopped their current work to ride with me when hearing a noise or being concerned about brake responses in the past. The reps at the front, particularly Khalid are outstanding and consistently make me feel like I am their only customer that day.

My vehicle has always been repaired/tuned to my satisfaction within a reasonable price range and I would recommend to all friends and neighbors.

PH
Peter H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they did a good job.

DAMIAN W.
06/05/2019
Great Customer Service
They were great and very convenient!! I could not have asked for any better form of communication.

KATHLEEN M.
GMC Envoy XL
06/04/2019
Quality, value, professional and kind
Eurotune is a true blessing to us. They provide excellent and quality service at a very fair and reasonable price. And they are truly honest in their dealings with us. We have encountered many car maintenance companies that tend to take advantage of people. This does not happen at eurotune. We have found them to be very honest and very kind and we are most appreciative of all of them! They also are excellent to contact us as they say they will and keep us updated. We highly recommend them!!

Jacquell R.
06/04/2019
Fast inspection
I've been dealing with this company for 4 years now. Always friendly and helpul advice is given. Made a appointment for VA inspection, I was in and out within 30 minutes! Great place to have services for vehicle done at.

HD
HENRY D.
Lexus LS 460
05/30/2019
Brake work
They do a great job top rated

JV
Janet V.
GMC Yukon
05/30/2019
Reliable team & courteous staff!
We’ve been taking our vehicles for Euro Tune for several years. Their work is dependable & the staff is great! Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else!

Dave C.
Chesterfield, VA
05/23/2019
No one better.
Great service, great people. A+++

Anetra M.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Anetra said the employees were very responsive. They took the time to explain her service.

JAMES G.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/20/2019
Experience saves money
Khalid and the Eurotune team have the experience and professionalism to handle your service needs in a timely manner. This is due to the experience of their personnel. If the diagnosis is correct it ultimately saves you time and money.

HB
HORACE B.
05/13/2019
Great work!
They were Quick to diagnose my vehicle as well as provide a reasonable solution. Additionally, they even notified me of a recall for my vehicle that will be tremendously beneficial towards me.

KH
Kendall H.
Highland Springs, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Kendall said the service was fast.

PP
PHIL P.
GMC Yukon XL
05/10/2019
Best Shop In Town
Daniel, David and their awesome team a the most professional and honest mechanics I have ever had the pleasure to use. None better!

AW
ALEXANDER W.
05/08/2019
You guys are awesome
You guys are great, love the service and I'll be coming back often.

KJ
Kiera J.
Virginia
Kia Optima
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Kiera said the service at this business was good.

IA
Ian A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/03/2019
Resolved issues with my Mercedes
Great experience! Awesome staff! Go to for Mercedes work.