John K.
Virginia
01/15/2020 Category: Service
John said he was new to the area and took his vehicle to this facility after seeing it from the street. It looked clean and he wanted to give them a shot. He already had the beginning of a minor crack on the front of his grille .After the service, the whole front grille was completely cracked and a piece was missing. He was frustrated because it was not brought to his attention. If he had been given the piece perhaps it could have been glued so the tabs would have fit. He was also told the oil filter housing was cracked, but they did not say how severe the problem was or if it was leaking oil or anything. He has never had that problem written up before. They were not up front with him. He will take his business elsewhere going forward.

Robert J. W.
Midlothian, VA
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/18/2018
less than happy, this time ...
Khalid, forgot to charge my battery and so I was delayed after paying for my service work a day earlier ... good thing , Dave thought to ask if I would just buy a new battery so I wouldn't have to call -in sick to work waiting for my battery to be recharged ... thanks to Dave and Daniel for not charging me a Labor charge to install the new battery !!!

Jorge T.
Richmond, VA
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jorge said this business was way too expensive. They charge more than other unspecified dealerships.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 11/06/2017

Mr *****, I apologize that you were not satisfied with estimates that you were provided with. We try our best to provide our customers with  accurate and affordable prices. Older BMWs require lots of maintenance. Since these older cars are made with a majority of plastic items in the coolant system, we usually recommend that you replace any of these components that look old or worn. This saves you money down the road and could possibly save your motor from taking a catastrophic over heat. Trust me, I know from experience on BMWs I have personally owned. If you have any quesions regarding the estimates you were provided, please dont hesitate to contact David or I at 804-562-9381.

David Devereaux