Robert J. W.
Midlothian, VA
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/18/2018
less than happy, this time ...
Khalid, forgot to charge my battery and so I was delayed after paying for my service work a day earlier ... good thing , Dave thought to ask if I would just buy a new battery so I wouldn't have to call -in sick to work waiting for my battery to be recharged ... thanks to Dave and Daniel for not charging me a Labor charge to install the new battery !!!

Jorge T.
Richmond, VA
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jorge said this business was way too expensive. They charge more than other unspecified dealerships.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 11/06/2017

Mr *****, I apologize that you were not satisfied with estimates that you were provided with. We try our best to provide our customers with  accurate and affordable prices. Older BMWs require lots of maintenance. Since these older cars are made with a majority of plastic items in the coolant system, we usually recommend that you replace any of these components that look old or worn. This saves you money down the road and could possibly save your motor from taking a catastrophic over heat. Trust me, I know from experience on BMWs I have personally owned. If you have any quesions regarding the estimates you were provided, please dont hesitate to contact David or I at 804-562-9381.

David Devereaux