Tamia B.
Richmond, VA
INFINITI EX35
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Tamia said that the facility's communication was off. She does not recommend them.

Skip M.
Fort Lee, VA
12/21/2018
FIND A MERCEDES DEALERSHIP
FIND A MERCEDES BENZ DEALERSHIP PLEASE
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Mr. Mohead, I am sorry for the negative experience you had at our shop. When your car was towed in on August 22nd of this year, it did not start. We found that your communication network was down in the vehicle. We found water/moisture intrusion on the floor boards causing corrosion in the can bus connectors located in that area. This was knocking down the computer communication network in the vehicle. We replaced the can bus connectors that were corroded and cleared your clogged sunroof drains that were ingressing water into the vehicle. After we replaced the can bus connectors,  the vehicle started. That was four months ago. You never contacted us that you were having starting issues again with the vehicle. You picked up the vehicle starting. How are we to know that you are having issues with the vehicle if you never let us know? Please contact me at 804-562-9381 and we can go over what we found four months ago versus what the dealership did recently to repair your vehicle. Mercedes Benz vehicles are highly engineered vehicles which come with them high maintenance repairs and costs.

David Devereaux

Owners

Lenny S.
Midlothian, VA
10/10/2018
Lying thieves
I own a 2002 Mercedes S430, I've had it for several years. I use Rick at Wallace Automotive in Midlothian for service. They are great to deal with and Rick is excellent. My ignition switch has been giving me trouble for almost 1 year. 2 weeks ago the ignition locked again. On a coded part like this Mercedes only gives a couple options, Euro tune being 1. Once they received my car they unnecessarily replaced my battery, battery was fine when it left my house an alternator for $1100. The mechanic told me the ignition switch was fine!! 10 days later I am at Mercedes replacing the ignition switch, car started acting up the same evening it was returned to me. These people trashed my things in the trunk, stole my dipstick and my money. If you have any sense at all STAY AWAY
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/10/2018

Mr Satisky, Two weeks ago your vehicle was towed to us. You demanded that we install an ignition switch. When asked why you wanted to us install this, you said because it wouldn't start. We informed you that ignition switch problems on 220 chassis Mercedes are highly unusual and advised that we need to perform a diagnosis. You accused us of being deceitful at this point. We offered to have your vehicle towed elsewhere. You declined this offer. Against my better judgment, I decided to look at your vehicle free of charge. I noticed that the battery was completely dead. I tested your dead battery. It tested bad. We jump started your vehicle. It started right up-no issues with the ignition switch were noticed. We advised you that you need a battery. You approved this work. I then tested you alternator and noted that the alternator failed a load test-this test is common practice after replacing a dead battery. We told you that this may be a reason why your battery failed so soon. You left the day that we replaced the battery with no issues. You decided to replace your weak alternator. We did this work. After you picked up your vehicle you called us screaming and cursing about a light that was on in the vehicle. We tried to talk to you over the phone about the light you were talking about, but you could provide us with no information. We advised you that we would be happy to look at your vehicle again, but you refused. We tried calling you back to resolve your issue after you left berating and insulting messages on our voice mail. You have not responded to any of our efforts to help resolve your issue. Screaming and cursing at people that provide you service is not anyway to resolve issues. By the way-I noted that your washer fluid reservoir cap was missing and your dipstick handle was broken before I did any work to your vehicle. I did not trash anything in your trunk and even replaced your missing battery vent tube that was gone. I stand 100 percent behind all of my work that is done here. Some people are not easy to deal with and you are certainly one of them. I wish that I could post the recordings of your voice mails and phone calls that you left us. People would see how difficult you were. Once again, we never charged you for any diagnosis. Is it possible that you have a faulty ignition switch? Yes it is, but you also had a bad battery and a weak alternator. If you have any questions and want to talk about this reasonably, feel free to give me a call.

Owner

Mercedes-Benz S430
09/19/2018
Don’t really know what they are doing!!!
This place is a major rip off!! You take your car for one thing to get fixed and then other things start to go with your car. I guess so you can come back and spend more money.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 09/19/2018

Mr. Sampson, I do apologize that you had an unfavorable experience with us. Unfortunatley, with higher mileage (250,000) 18 year old Mercedes Benz vehicles such as yours, they require higher levels of maintenance and repair. We worked diligently with your warranty company to have issues repaired on your car, but they do not cover certain items. We tried to be clear with you that on older vehicles with air ride suspension, older components do tend to fail one after the other. This is inherent of the design of air ride suspension on vehicles. I looked back on recommendations that were done on your vehicle when we first saw it at the end of August and saw that we noted that the engine fan was quite loud and that your ac compressor is leaking freon. These were original issues that you brought your vehicle in for. Your warranty company told us they do not cover these items at this time. There is nothing we can do when they deny coverage. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Regards,

David Devereaux
Owners

Thomas M.
Virginia
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said this business did some work on his vehicle. They informed him that if a sensor light came on, not to worry. He went on a road trip and the sensor light came on. His engine is ruined. They were really good to work with, he recommends this business for service. They were understanding when he contacted them and were willing to work with him. They were going to refund the repair had he gotten the vehicle back to them. It was not cost effective for him.