UR
Uriel R.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Uriel said the repairs were done in a timely manner and they did an excellent job.

BT
BRAD T.
01/13/2020
Only go here if you want it done correct (the 1st time)!
This place is full if nothing but professionals. They care for my BMW with care and concern. Their prices are fair (I said fair, not cheap) but their quality is unsurpassed. They are always good! All of my questions are answered, and they don't wait; and by the way, the kindness and joy in Jennifer's smile it's hypnotizing. Thank you Eurotune, all of you!

Jeff M.
Chesterfield, VA
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they're the most honest people he's ever dealt with. He said they're good with their communication. He said the owner gave him different options.

KENNETH M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/04/2020
Trustworthy!
Trustworthy mechanics, staff and ownership!

FP
Felicia P.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Felicia said she was very pleased with the service. She said the business is great to work with.

Montpelier, VA
Jaguar XJ6
12/31/2019
Knowledgeable and competent work but needs a little QC on the finish
All work requested was done and I received calls about those areas requiring a decision to do work or not. Work was done on a timely basis and I was pleased overall. This is the second Jag they've worked on for me and I will continue to use them. The only challenge is the steering wheel was extremely soiled from clear greasy hands on the wheel as it was pristine when we took the car in. That shouldn't happen with a quality place like Eurotune. Other than that, all good..

OD
ORLANDO D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/30/2019
Honesty, respect and the best automotive service in town.
I have been using the professional automotive repair and normal maintenance services from Eurotune services for all our vehicles for many years, I can honestly say that they are second to none in Richmond, they are the best and the most honest and respectful staff most likely within the entire state of Virginia.

MARK W.
Ford Edge
12/23/2019
Excellent!
Efficient, professional, trustworthy these are just a few words of many I could choose to say how truly satisfied I am. We have found our place to come and feel great about the choice. I will highly recommend to family and friends. Thanks so much!

MJ
Marrica J.
Jaguar XJ
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Marrica said their customer service is the best.

KH
KENDALL H.
Highland Springs, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/18/2019
It was great
It was great nice people

12/17/2019
2008 BMW
Service was great.Did everything they said they were going to and right on time. Very nice people to deal with.

Michelle B.
Audi Q7
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said this business is more reasonable than another facility. The staff is friendly and worked her into the schedule. She was out of there in a timely manner.

MIKE M.
Saab 9-5
12/16/2019
Great job!
I usually do my own work, but this Saab 9-5 was so cramped I couldn't get my hand into the spaces I needed to even take the starter off to get to the oil sensor switch. For a cheap price they did a great job and it was the best money I have spent.

Karen M.
Glen Allen, VA
Volkswagen Touareg
12/14/2019
Always friendly! No surprises with cost! And excellent service!

MARCELLUS M.
Jeep Commander
12/11/2019
Transmission leak
In my search for someone to fix my jeep I came across Eurotune. I took there and they were very pleasant, after they looked at my jeep it didn't take long for them to fix it where no one else could tell me what was wrong. Thank you I appreciate the work.