John M.
Chesterfield, VA
06/14/2019
Honesty
Have had good experiences with EuroTune. The work is done with expertise and on time quoted.

KJ
Kiera J.
Kia Optima
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Kiera said the service at this business was good.

SY
SHAWN Y.
Colonial Heights, VA
Jaguar XF
04/02/2019
First Timer
After research and pricing the work being done I was over charged by 239.00. Not that big of a deal still better than going to the dealer. Will use your company again.

RODNEY C.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/26/2018
Professional, Curteous and Quick!
My car failed inspection due to several issues and they were able to turn it around in 24 hours during a holiday week and parts had to be sourced from the dealer.

Awesome!

Khalid is legit!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Kniles M.
Jaguar XF
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Kniles said it was pretty good, other than the price. They actually fixed the vehicle. He has had no problems, so far. He appreciates having his vehicle back again.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Jaguars can be quite finicky and parts can sometimes only be purchased from the dealership. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

TP
Terry P.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Terry said that he has already recommended this business for service.

Jennifer M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she would recommend the business, and they should look into online appointment making.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback!! We have a couple of ways to make appointments online via email Eurotune.rva@gmail.com, Ownerautosite.com, or repairpal.com. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Matt R.
Midlothian, VA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said it was very good service.

GV
George V.
Midlothian, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/01/2018 Category: Service
George said he was happy with the service. They did a good job.

Dennis G.
Cumberland, VA
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said that he wasn't completely satisfied, but he was satisfied enough.

AG
Andre G.
Jaguar XJ
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the business's service was pretty good. He said they replaced his radiator but did not replace the sensor. So the radiator light was still on.

TJ
TYRELL J.
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2018
Pleased, but not Wowed
I bought a later model VW in that I purchased in a private sale that I really want to restore. It’s a 2002 VW Passat GLX 4MOTION. It’s lightly modded and needs about $3k worth of work to bring it back to glory.

I have no issues with any part of the process except for the extra 30 minute wait after I was told that it would be ready. The staff was friendly and my car didn’t feel more damaged when I got it back in my hands. The person at the counter who explained to me what needed to be done to my car was helpful. He even put the work in order of what HE would do first if he were me.

I intend to let this shop restore my car back because it’s clean, the staff is friendly, and I have a feeling that they will do good work.

Shanika C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shanika said they did a good job.

WH
Wayne H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said despite a minor issue the services provided by this business was good.

HA
Hadi A.
Volvo S40
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Hadi said the diagnosis was expensive at the business.

CF
COLIN F.
Volkswagen Golf R
11/14/2017
Very Friendly Service
I went with Eurotune because I am very picky about who I let handle my car. I drive a Golf R and do most of the service myself, but a clutch job was much too big for me. They provided a reasonable price to install a clutch that I was going to provide. They did not start working on my car the day that I had made the reservation for, which was quite annoying. However, when they started working on the car, they realized that the pressure plate I provided did not fit. They were able to quickly order the correct part and not overcharge me for the correct part. They were very knowledgeable and I was confident that I was dealing with someone who knew what they were talking about. They were able to return the car a day later and it feels amazing. Everything was put back and snug. I was very appreciative of their open communication and willingness to help out.

WS
William S.
North Chesterfield, VA
Chrysler Pacifica
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Donny. He said he would recommend this business for service.

Johnny S.
Jaguar XJ
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Johnny said the employees were honest. They were prompt with the service and they provided the attention his vehicle needed.

EL
Customer Service
Excellent customer service.

James M.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
James said this business told him his vehicle was ready and when he got there his vehicle wasn't ready.