NM
NIDAL M.
Volvo S80
07/10/2019
Awesome job. Thanks
Friendly and helpful. Care and maintenance of vehicle a high priority. Great service. Great people

DANIEL R.

NOLAN P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/08/2019
Great Experience!
I found Eurotune because it was close to my office, and I’m so glad I did! Everyone was quick, friendly, and honest about the repairs I needed on my car. Definitely glad to know I have a good mechanic that’s convenient for me.

KJ
Kiera J.
Virginia
Kia Optima
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Kiera said the business has quick and reliable service.

FF
FRANK F.
07/06/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
I found this local repair shop after moving to Richmond. They have done all the maintenance and service on my BMW since moving. I am very satisfied with the work and the attention to detail.

MARGARET P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/03/2019
Great place to take my car. Professional and friendly staff.
Eurotune is great. They answer any questions that I have. Their work product is great. They don't try to push "extra" or "unneeded" work. In fact, at this last visit, I had asked to have my oil changed because a mechanic other than Eurotune who worked on my car while I was out of town put non-synthetic oil in it. I decided I wanted to have the oil changed. The staff told me I could wait a bit, that it wasn't an emergency situation. I asked them to do it anyway.

JO
John O.
Chesterfield, VA
Nissan 350Z
07/01/2019
Only Place I Go
Great shop! I’m picky about where I take my car and I trust these guys 100%. They’ve always done great work at a fair price (which is rare enough) but they are also great advisors. In several instances they’ve provided me with multiple options and given me guidance on the best choice - even if it is the cheaper option. I recommend them highly without reserve.

DANIEL S.
BMW M3
06/29/2019
A+ Service
I keep coming back to Eurotune because I’m always satisfied with the service I receive. From both the front and back of the house. Everyone is always informative, professional and polite. I typically only step foot in dealerships for parts or recalls. Had three recalls on my vehicle and Mr. Khalid was able to schedule my recalls to be performed at Eurotune while I was getting my vehicle serviced. Which saved me a lot of time and hassle.

SN
SHEILA N.
Jeep Liberty
06/29/2019
Great prices & Great work
Needed repairs fast and they did it!!! Very happy with the price and the work. Would recommend them to all my friends and family.

KF
KAREN F.
Saab 9-3
06/28/2019
Always take my Saab there
My Saab has always been repaired correctly & I trust that what they say needs to be done is the truth. Staff is very personable & they keep you informed along the way.

KC
KIM C.
Land Rover LR3
06/24/2019
Knowledge, Honesty, and a Friendly Way
The knowledge, honesty and friendly way everyone has! I never feel I'm being taken advantage of. Kalieb (sp?) is amazing. Always a delight to talk with and is great at answering questions. I have referred several people.
Thanks,
Kim

JAKE M.
06/21/2019

06/18/2019
Great Customer Service
I was VERY pleased with the work that was done on my BMW. I definitely will be returning for any servicing that needs to be done on my car....Thank You!

Jenna B.
Petersburg, VA
06/17/2019
Emergency Squeeze In
Highly recommend! Had a sudden huge coolant leak occur and my usual repair shop is down in Petersburg. I knew Eurotune was right down the road from where I worked and had people previously recommend them to me. Called them about my problem and they were booked for a solid week before they could see me, but because of my situation he squeezed me. They were super nice and were concerned for my safety and well-being of my car. Shit happens and it's good to know a reliable repair shop is around the corner! Thanks Eurotune!

John M.
Chesterfield, VA
06/14/2019
Honesty
Have had good experiences with EuroTune. The work is done with expertise and on time quoted.

JACK D.
06/13/2019
Nice people/Good service
Prices are more reasonable than dealership. They know what they're doing.

SA
STEPHANIE A.
06/13/2019
Integrity
I have had my vehicle serviced here several times because the diagnosis is always not more than what the problem "actually" is!

BC
Brian C.
Virginia
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said everything went fine, no complaints.

JE
JOSEPH E.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/07/2019
Khalid as the customer service staff person at the front is amazing - professional, friendly, focused on making customer feel like they are the most important person of the day...
Each time I have taken my vehicle. all staff have made me feel very important. Service staff have stopped their current work to ride with me when hearing a noise or being concerned about brake responses in the past. The reps at the front, particularly Khalid are outstanding and consistently make me feel like I am their only customer that day.

My vehicle has always been repaired/tuned to my satisfaction within a reasonable price range and I would recommend to all friends and neighbors.

PH
Peter H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they did a good job.