04/09/2021
Good service!
Detailed suggestions if needed. Good work. I would refer anyone here with a Euro made vehicle.

Joyce B.
Nissan Rogue
04/09/2021
Excellence
Staff was kind and friendly, I got the diagnostic reading back in a timely manner and the work on my car was done honestly and on time

MJ
Miles J.
Porsche Panamera
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Miles said the customer service the timing and the workmanship are always good. He is bringing another vehicle in for service.

QW
QUENTIN W.
04/06/2021
Very reliable and understanding
I will recommend them to all my family and friends

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/06/2021
Top notch
Very honest people. Never try to sell me anything I don't need.

Johnny H.
Virginia
Cadillac ATS
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Johnny said he knew he needed some work done so he stopped by the business. He added that he's thinking about bringing the vehicle back to them in two months to have a motor and transmission put in.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/02/2021
Great staff
My go to place. From ownership to the employees this place makes you feel like family. The quality of work always exceeds my expectations.

DUANE L.
INFINITI QX56
04/01/2021
Great location
Great customer service and quick turnaround on repair.

Duane B.
Virginia
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Duane said they are great. He added that he really appreciated Jennifer and she's great. He said that he's very satisfied. He said that Jennifer is very professional.

EG
EDWARD G.
Nissan Maxima
03/26/2021
Excellent customer service
It should really be called customer care, because that is what they have accomplished. Not just once or twice, but every single time my family or myself has used their services. Eurotune even makes communication easier by utilizing text messaging for those times where talking is frowned upon. I will continue to be a repeat customer. Highly satisfied!

TH
Troy H.
Chesterfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2021
Great service and on time completion

KV
KENNETH V.
Jaguar XK8
03/25/2021
Thorough and professional service!
Every time I have had my car serviced the staff takes the time to explain what is needed, what will be involved in the service, the projected costs and how long it will take. I am never disappointed!

TZ
TYLER Z.
BMW 318i
03/25/2021
Would refer to any of my friends with Beamers or anything like that
Great group of people . Do good work and fun to joke around . Very good outcomes when my vehicle get returned .

KR
KERRY R.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
03/24/2021
High level of professionalism
I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer on repairs to our 2015 GLA250. She had the foresight to have the techs check for codes after I told her the service engine light had actually gone out. She didn’t want us have work done that possibly didn’t need to be done at this time. Thanks Jennifer. We still needed to have the work done and it was done sooner than expected. They also did the work for a better price than we were quoted by someone else.

LR
LISA R.
Midlothian, VA
Mercedes-Benz E400
03/18/2021
Fabulous
Fast, efficient and reasonable pricing.