Jurell F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/01/2019
Praises to Eurotune
Praises to Eurotune!!!!! My land rover LR3 Ignition coil went bad on a Friday morning 800am. I was expecting guests that evening and I needed my truck to move everyone around for the weekend. Thanks to Eurotune,
My car was repaired by 5 o’clock, before My guess arrived and now, I’m able to have a good weekend. I thank you Eurotune!!!!!!!
Jurell
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We always place ourselves in the customer's shoes and try to perform accordingly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Ford
01/31/2019
Technician
Excellent service. Expert diagnostics
Quick turn around
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!! We pride ourselves in our level of knowledge and experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

BT
BRYAN T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/25/2019
Awesome job!!!
Have been having work done at EuroTune for years and have always been very satisfied with the quality of the work performed as well as the very reasonable prices. Always a pleasure doing business there and highly recommend them for all your automotive needs!!!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your continued support over the years. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Malcolm L.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/24/2019
Best Euro technology
Friendly customer service and knowledgeable
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We hope to keep the E500 on the road for many years to come!!

STEPHEN H.
Amelia Court House, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
First time customer
My aunt recently gave her Mercedes to my daughter for her college commute. Despite being a lifelong car guy, I suddenly found myself needing expert Mercedes repair. The automatic climate control head unit had failed on the car, and its repair was far beyond my abilities. Painful experience has taught me to avoid automotive dealership repair facilities, so I visited every independent high end import repair shop in the greater Richmond area. Your facility, personnel (Khalid and Jennifer), customers, online ratings, and breadth of cars on the lot gave me the confidence to give Eurotune a chance.

Your team accurately diagnosed, repaired, and gave us an accurate price estimate. Many automotive repair businesses cannot do all three well - yours did. Bravo!

Next time I am faced with a repair beyond my talents (and I restore classic cars for fun) I know exactly where to go.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great feedback!! We pride ourselves on our top notch customer service skills. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with on the ML.

Joyce B.
Nissan Rogue
Good Quality work
My car was towed and there the work was completed sooner than I thought it would be, I had a go to work the next day my car was completed and running excellent. If anyone is looking for a good auto mechanic shop Eurotune is the place. They get the job done.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! Let us know if there is anything else in the future you need help with!!

A great place
Great staff honest and excellent work.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! Let's keep that 5 series going for many years to come. We will see you next oil change!!

CF
CHARLES F.
01/19/2019
Very thorough
Performed all work as asked and additional found problem was thoroughly explained. All service performed after cost and length of time discussed and work completed on time and as described.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great feedback!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with on the A4.

CG
CONNIE G.
01/17/2019
Great, fast and friendly service!
Great, fast and friendly service!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We try to treat our customer's cars as if they are our own!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

WR
Wilcox R.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/14/2019
Tire rotation
Eurotune continues to provide impeccable service. I was in and out in less than ten minutes and my car drives like a dream.
Inside joke: Jennifer, next time, I'll replace a light bulb. :)
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your continued support over the years. We truly appreciate your business and thoroughly enjoy when we get to hang out with you while we are working on your car!! We are here for you when you need us!!!

Daniel H.
Chesterfield, VA
Scion tC
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katie. She said the service was great. The work was completed very quickly.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

CHRISTEL W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/11/2019
The people
Great people with great advice
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We pride ourselves on our years of experience and enjoy passing our experiences down to the customer!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

TJ
Terry J.
Chester, VA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Terry said he has become familiar with the staff there and they are a cool bunch of people. He said he likes working with them.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review. We are here for you when you need us. Hopefully we can keep the beamer going for many years to come!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Stephan W.
Virginia
Porsche Boxster
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Stephan said they did a good job.

JASON T.
01/04/2019
Customer service
I have been here twice and will o my bring my car here. Great service, up front, and great explaining what service you really need.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We try to treat our customer's cars like they are our own!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

01/02/2019
Thankful
Eurotune was able to fix my vehicle for a great price. They were able to get my car fixed quickly and kept me informed. Great staff!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We truly appreciate your business over the years!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

AY
ANGEL Y.
12/27/2018
Angel
They provide quality work ina timely manner.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review!! We hope to keep the x5 on the road for many years to come!! Let us know if there is anything else we can for you!!

Skip M.
Fort Lee, VA
12/21/2018
FIND A MERCEDES DEALERSHIP
FIND A MERCEDES BENZ DEALERSHIP PLEASE
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Mr. Mohead, I am sorry for the negative experience you had at our shop. When your car was towed in on August 22nd of this year, it did not start. We found that your communication network was down in the vehicle. We found water/moisture intrusion on the floor boards causing corrosion in the can bus connectors located in that area. This was knocking down the computer communication network in the vehicle. We replaced the can bus connectors that were corroded and cleared your clogged sunroof drains that were ingressing water into the vehicle. After we replaced the can bus connectors,  the vehicle started. That was four months ago. You never contacted us that you were having starting issues again with the vehicle. You picked up the vehicle starting. How are we to know that you are having issues with the vehicle if you never let us know? Please contact me at 804-562-9381 and we can go over what we found four months ago versus what the dealership did recently to repair your vehicle. Mercedes Benz vehicles are highly engineered vehicles which come with them high maintenance repairs and costs.

MINI Cooper Coupe
12/21/2018
Excellent service!
Very good service, and everyone there is very helpful!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the five star review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

DJ
Darryl J.
Volkswagen CC
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the employees are great and are the only people who service his vehicle.