TP
Terry P.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Terry said that he has already recommended this business for service.

T
TENNESSEE
10/05/2018
Awesome and amazing
I love this shop is by far a five star Establishment!!!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We love what we do and try to pass that down to the cars we work on!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!!

KT
Kathy T.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said that the place was excellent, they did a good job.

AH
Angela H.
Audi Q7
10/03/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff
Eurotune always takes great care of my car, keeps me updated on repairs, does work timely and their prices are fair. Jennifer at the desk is really cool and I want to be friends with her :-) Kahlid (I hope I spelled that right) is helpful and great at explaining why I need repairs or what can wait. So glad I finally found a convenient, reliable and trustworthy mechanic! Thanks for everything, Eurotune!

SN
Shawn N.
10/01/2018
S. Norton
Everyone at Eurotune are very friendly. They "recommend" if service is needed on your vehicle, they don't push unneeded services on you like the dealer. And most importantly, they do great work at a reasonable price.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We wanna see your X3 get the world record for most miles driven!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Jennifer M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she would recommend the business, and they should look into online appointment making.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback!! We have a couple of ways to make appointments online via email Eurotune.rva@gmail.com, Ownerautosite.com, or repairpal.com. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

09/28/2018
Always a good experience.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Always willing to explain and go the extra mile to accommodate the customer.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We want to be there for you when you need us!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

EL
EDDY L.
09/26/2018
I had a good experience in this shop, customer service was great, friendly environment, and above all they tell you things that are wrong with your vehicle and what needs priority and what doesn’t.
I give this shop a A+ from my perspective and experience.
Thanks Eurotune
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

You're welcome!! Glad you had a great experience with us!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!
Thanks,

VW
VALERIE W.
Lexus IS 250
09/26/2018
Quality technicians, friendly and professional staff.
I have used Eurotune for all my repairs for the last 2 or 3 years and have always had an excellent experience. The repair work was exceptional and always done in a timely manner. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

LENNY S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
Great European Repair Facility
I thought I had an ignition problem, they found the route of the problem. Very professional- also very nice. Very thorough explanation of the work

PM
PRISCILLA M.
09/24/2018
My visit
The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy visiting there.

Don P.
Toyota Matrix
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Don said that he was pleased with his experience, there was almost no waiting and they took care of him in short order.

MING L.
Lexus LS 400
09/21/2018
Great knowledgeable people
All the staff at EuroTune is super professional and knowledgeable. They have take caren of all 3 of my luxury cars for years.

THOMAS S.
The People
I have always had a great experience. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Mercedes-Benz S430
09/19/2018
Don’t really know what they are doing!!!
This place is a major rip off!! You take your car for one thing to get fixed and then other things start to go with your car. I guess so you can come back and spend more money.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 09/19/2018

Mr. Sampson, I do apologize that you had an unfavorable experience with us. Unfortunatley, with higher mileage (250,000) 18 year old Mercedes Benz vehicles such as yours, they require higher levels of maintenance and repair. We worked diligently with your warranty company to have issues repaired on your car, but they do not cover certain items. We tried to be clear with you that on older vehicles with air ride suspension, older components do tend to fail one after the other. This is inherent of the design of air ride suspension on vehicles. I looked back on recommendations that were done on your vehicle when we first saw it at the end of August and saw that we noted that the engine fan was quite loud and that your ac compressor is leaking freon. These were original issues that you brought your vehicle in for. Your warranty company told us they do not cover these items at this time. There is nothing we can do when they deny coverage. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Regards,

JIM H.
Mercedes-Benz C280
Just What You Need
Customer service is great... always understand exactly what you need and nothing more..
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Keith M.
Mechanicsville, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Keith said that the place had good customer service.

Malcolm L.
Midlothian, VA
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/12/2018
E500
Affordable Great Customer care knowledge of European cars are Super
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

WJ
Ward J.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ward said this business stands behind their work and he enjoys their service.

Matt R.
Midlothian, VA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said it was very good service.