Curtis H.
12/16/2020
Friendly Service
A very friendly and dependable service experience with EuroTune

Mercedes-Benz GLS
12/15/2020
Nice, respectful in a time so needed.
The thing I love about small companies, they seem to go out of their way to make sure customers are satisfied.

Jason R.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they did a tremendous job, communicated well, keep their promises, were very personable and he trusts them. He has used them since 2012, on 4 different vehicles.

RF
Richard F.
Volvo V70
Love this shop
I just had an axle replaced today and once again they took care of it in a very timely manner. They've done work on my Volvo and previously my BMW and have always been great to work with as well as affordable.

DONNA W.
Nissan Sentra
Professional, Polite & Prompt
I had an appointment scheduled and arrived 5 minutes early. I was promptly assisted with a professional but friendly and warm greeting. Since I had to wait for my vehicle, I took a seat in the waiting area and proceeded to get comfortable with something to read. Needless to say I’m used to waiting an hour or more at other repair shops. To my surprise, I didn’t get more than 10 minutes of reading in when I was informed my vehicle was done. Now grant it, as it turned out I didn’t have a major issue...however, other businesses have had me wait 45 minutes to an hour just to change out a light bulb. I was very impressed with my whole experience from start to finish.

Midlothian, VA
Great place
Pricing is too high, almost the same as the dealers,

Michelle P.
Audi Q5
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said the appointment was on time and everyone was very courteous.

SP
Steven P.
12/06/2020
Cheaper then dealer
Although they were cheaper than the dealer, they were still quite expensive for the work that I had done for a 2008 NISSAN Altima. Over $500.00 to change the spark plugs. End up spending close to $2000.00 and I'm not sure if the recommendation were needed or worth it. But I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I took it back because heater was making a sound, paid over 400.00 for them to replace blend door actuator. That fix the sound but it still did fix the problem that heat does not get hot unless it on the highest setting. Mind you I also paid them for a diagnostic test. My advice ,I recommend them for high end vehicles repair but for your average vehicle I do not. The cost is not worth.

KG
KAREN G.
Chesterfield, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/04/2020
Always excellent service!
Once upon a time I tried to leave Eurotune to go to a friend who worked on foreign cars. He supposedly specialized on BMWs and Minis. Well, my mistake. I quickly discovered that he nothing on Eurotune. THEY know cars.

Top notch on everything!

KATHLEEN M.
Midlothian, VA
GMC Envoy XL
12/03/2020
Staff
You could not ask for a better intake-staff than Jennifer and Calib. They are just fine people with integrity and care for their customers.

WR
Wilcox R.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/03/2020
Service A: oil change
Superior service, as usual. In and out in half-an-hour.

TJ
Terry J.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Terry said that they have excellent service.

SI
SHERVONE I.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/24/2020
Excellence
Always professional and excellent service and I appreciate these guys for honesty.

RICK B.
Jaguar XK
11/19/2020
Helped us quickly when others couldn’t
We were only 1 hour into our 7 hour trip to The Biltmore when warning lights came on. We immediately got off I95, went to the Jaguar dealership who guessed it was the alternator, & gave us a quote, but they didn’t have the part & couldn’t fit us in anyway. They suggested Firestone instead (& “quickly” before our car cut out). Firestone also didn’t have the part & were booked up & suggested Eurotune. A call to them resulted in a “yes” to getting the part & a “yes” that they would “work us in” at the end of the day. Not only did they do it when others couldn’t, but the did it for 1/2 the previous quote & rearranged the schedule so they were DONE by 5:00, vs. “starting” on our car at 5:30. They helped us when we were stranded & at 1/2 the cost. I couldn’t recommend them enough.

OD
ORLANDO D.
Jaguar XF
11/16/2020
Outstanding Automotive Mechanical Service
I would like to start saying that the reason I take my vehicles (2009 Mercedes Benz sl550, 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged, and 2007 Land Rover LR3) for any mechanical repair needs is because, I know the repairs are made professionally, the staff has always been extremely polite and professional. The charges are fair and honest. I have never been unhappy with any repairs done by Eurotune to my vehicles, and I have been their customer for several years.