TN
Troy N.
Buick Encore
11/16/2020
Really is fast service
I was extremely pleased with how quickly they diagnosed and repaired our problem, we didn’t have an appointment so dropped the vehicle off with them, they had a no-show and got our vehicle in same day. Very happy with their prompt service
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for such a great review. We take pride in customer satisfaction and are very happy to see you had a great experience.

SO
Steve O.
Minnesota
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Steve said he likes the work. They are priced reasonably and they are knowledgeable.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your business!

BP
Bob P.
11/13/2020
FAST!
Brian and Gabe are knowledgeable, thorough and HONEST! The price is fair and the Veteran discount is a blessing. I highly recommend Fast Repair for your car/truck repair needs.

EM
Evan M.
Saint Paul, MN
11/11/2020
Best mechanic I've ever met
Brian has always been honest and straight forward. He always answers questions, even if it doesn't benefit him. He will work hard for you and make sure you get the best service possible. I am always going to recommend them to anyone who will listen.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/12/2020

It is truly a blessing to have such great customers! Thank you Evan!

AV
Aaron V.
Acura TSX
11/10/2020
Straight shooters!
Gabe and Brian were great, researched options for the needed repair, and provided advice on the repair cost in relation to the vehicle's value. I'll be using them again.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for such agreat review! We are thankful for your business!

Makenzie M.
Anoka, MN
Dodge Caliber
11/10/2020
Amazing service
Brian and Gabe have always helped out fixing my trashy car and give good advice on what to do with my autos! Prices are fantastic as well!
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your business and great review!

David R.
GMC Terrain
11/07/2020 Category: Service
David said he had an excellent experience at the business from everything between scheduling and services. David said their employees were honest and offered advice about other issues on the vehicle.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/09/2020

We strive to make sure everyone has the bst experience possible. Thank you for visiting Fast Repair!

Robert C.
11/01/2020
That, reliable, professional, thorough, competent service. What more could you ask for?
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/06/2020

Great customers like you are why we do what we do! Thank you!

Don G.
GMC Envoy
10/30/2020
Great work on my leak
I went in thinking that I needed an expensive pair on a water pump, but they found that my problem wasn’t from that and that it was something else much cheaper. I appreciated their honesty, their information and the explanation. I will definitely go back.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 11/06/2020

We are proud to fix what really needs to be fixed. Thank you for your business!

TR
Trokon R.
Anoka, MN
Mazda CX-7
10/29/2020
Come see these guys
Great guy great price great place .even helped to come over my house and jumped start my car
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2020

Always happy to help!

PW
Paul W.
Osseo, MN
10/29/2020
Knowledge-honesty-fast-communication
Fast Repair Automotive Service :
The best vehicle repair shop I have found in the Twin
Cities! I mostly drive American made vehicles.
That being said I have seen a wide varity of
American and imports being repaired at Fast Repair.
My report card for Fast Repair is A plus!
Thanks Brian!
Paul W.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/29/2020

Great review from a great customer! Thank you!

Isanti, MN
10/28/2020
Honest and Integrity
Brian and Gabe are honest mechanics. Integrity are at the center of their operations.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for brining your truck to Fast Repair! Always a pleasure!

SA
Savannah A.
Minnesota
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Savannah said the business provided good service and they were also very friendly.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2020

Always a pleasure. Thank you for your business!

Coon Rapids, MN
Chrysler Pacifica
10/20/2020
Good Job!
Thanks for your kindness and thoughtfulness.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2020

Thankl you for your review and your business!

BP
Bob P.
10/20/2020
Great work at a fair price!
Gabe and Brian do great work and can be trusted to do only what needs to be done. I highly recommend them for any car/truck repairs. I bring my GMC and Rav4 to them for oil changes and any other repairs. Thanks Fast Repair!
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 10/22/2020

Such a pleasure to have you to our shop! Thank you for such a great review!