Renee S.
Lincoln Town Car
06/15/2021
Great service, fast too!!
Brian went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle!! Thank you all at Fast!!

Happy to help! :)

BT
Brian T.
GMC Envoy XL
06/14/2021
Great service and staff!
I always receive great service and care! I Have recommended them to friends and family.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/15/2021

We appreciate your business! Thank you for a reat review!

Charles C.
Mound, MN
Subaru B9 Tribeca
06/11/2021
Upfront, honest, and affordable repair
Brian and his team at Fast Repair always take care of you, without over charging you, and without pressuring you into anything you don’t need. They truly care about you as a customer and your vehicle.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/15/2021

A great review from a great customer!

Laurie S.
Andover, MN
Nissan Sentra
06/09/2021
Awesomeness
Several things done today….As always fast efficient and very reasonably priced!
Great service great place to bring your car
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/10/2021

Always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for your business and great review!

TC
Tyrone C.
Osseo, MN
06/07/2021
I was recommending by a friend to come to fast repair. I am very happy with Brian's work and service. He is honest and reliable, and put in a new engine for me in a timely fashion. Great place, I support small businesses because I love my community.

Jason B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
06/07/2021
Fast, friendly, great price!
Very happy with everything.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/08/2021

Very nice to have you in at Fast Repair!

DE
Donnie E.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/02/2021
Fast repair
Brian's fast and honest and a very good mechanic and his prices a very fair
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your review! Thank you for your business.

TR
Tod R.
Ramsey, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
06/01/2021
Integrity, honesty efficiency and polite.
I’ve dealt with Brian twice now, and both times I felt confident in the work that he did. I found him through dealings with Wright tire when they were still a business. And I’m glad that I did. I will be taking all of my automotive repairs to him going forward. It’s just sad that there isn’t more of Brian and his crew to go around! I’ll be back…
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for such a great review! I wish there was more of me to go around! Great Customer!

Robert C.
05/29/2021
Best Service
I have been doing business with Fast Repair Automotive Service for two years, and have never been disappointed in the quality and timeliness of their service, and will continue to have my auto service needs handled there.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2021

Such a pleasure having you as our customer!

Jody C.
Dodge Caliber
05/28/2021
Honest people fast repairs
Thanks for helping me with a big repair in a timely manner
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2021

I am happy you are safe on teh road again!

PV
Patrick V.
Champlin, MN
05/27/2021
No one better.
This place is so much more than just a repair shop.
Honest people.
All ways looking out for the customer and there needs.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for being such a great customer!

TN
Troy N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/17/2021
I took my truck in for a rattle, Brian hunted down the problem and took care of it. I’ll recommend this place to everyone .
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 05/18/2021

We appreciate your reviews and your business!

PG
Phil G.
Saint Paul, MN
HUMMER H2
04/29/2021
My H2 is back!!!
The father son duo handled my issue with care and confidence. Went above and beyond to make sure the job not only got done but done right.
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your H2! Great review from a great customer!

Tom S.
Saturn VUE
04/23/2021
Great customer care and honesty.
Brian is a very knowledgeable mechanic. Customer care is top notch. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for your business!

Stephanie C.
04/03/2021
Always friendly and fast. Offer to being me home and pick me up since I live so close. Talk about service!
Brian B. from Fast Repair Automotive Service responded on 05/18/2021

We are here for you! Thank you for your review!