Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

AL
Amy L.
Petoskey, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
My air conditioner stopped working on my car. It ended up needing a new compressor. It was covered under the AWESOME Hyundai warranty. I live about 100 miles from Fernelius Hyundai. They had no problem coming to get my car for the repairs and left me a beautiful vehicle as a loaner until it was fixed. The repairs took less than one day and I had my car back that afternoon with a working air conditioner. Fast, friendly service!! Thanks to Travis C., Newell V., and the service team for getting things don!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

A.L.

Thank you for sharing your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the recommendation and kind comments and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service. Done when they said it would it would be.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate your comments and look forward to providing great, punctual service for you and your vehicle in the future.

James S.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and on time.
Great place to do business
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

J.S.

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

HO
Herbert O.
De Tour Village, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
Friendly and on time
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

LC
Warranty service
Timely and courteous service
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

L.C.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing timely and courteous service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast courteous service
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing fast and courteous service for you and your vehicle.

GA
Georgette A.
Millersburg, MI
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly staff
Love this dealership so friendly clean and fast.

G.A.

Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to providing great service for you and your Tucson in the future.

David M.
Barbeau, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Work done in a timely manner
The bumpers are plastic should be of a stronger material I've had to replace one this past winter because of heavy snow.

D.M.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and take all comments and suggestions into consideration.  We thank you again and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

CF
Charles F.
Rudyard, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
SERVICE DEPT. IS OUTSTANDING ALWAYS THERE TO HELP

C.F.

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SR
Susan R.
Hessel, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change visit
I got great service and was told about two recalls when I voiced concern about the 'surging' and 'the inefficient heating in cold weather' and had both items taken care of while I was there for an oil change. However, I am wondering why I was not notified by mail about these recalls as I had complained about both problems before??

S.R.

Thank you for the recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KG
Karen G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service as always!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

K.G.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

TF
Tammy F.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Always very attentive and helpful
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

T.F.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your business and look forward to providing great attentive and helpful service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Sault Ste. Marie, MI
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Fernelius Hyundai shines!
Fernelius Hyundai exemplifies outstanding customer service and dependable, reliable quality of service. Great place for all of your automotive needs!!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Carla S.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Your staff is always very pleasant and goes over and above to be helpful. Your waiting area is very pleasant to relax in while I am waiting for the work to be done.

C.S.

Todd r. Alexander

KK
Kristyn K.
Mount Pleasant, MI
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation +
Fernelius was able to get me in on short notice for my tire rotation AND they washed and vacuumed out my car. Such a nice surprise! Thank you!

K.K.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate that you have taken the time to evaluate our Service Department and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Richard C.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
From scheduling the service to leaving everything went smoothly.

R.C.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

PG
Pamella G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
FH at Sault Ste Marie are probably the nicest people you want to meet. Salesmen are to first rate and service is next to none. special mention Sally in service and Travis in sales. as fro the rest of the crew I do not know their names . thanks

P.G.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the kind comments.  Sally and Travis thank you along with the rest of our Fernelius Family.

Jeffery S.
Brimley, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Stuff happens - It was the response that was great
This was my third oil change and service of my Ioniq. While rotating the tires, one of the locking lug nuts shattered, creating a challenge to remove it. The service department notified me, kept me informed, and offered a loaner vehicle to continue errands while the repair was made. Great job!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

J.S.

Thank you for your recommendation and review, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Always Top Notch when Servicing My Needs
Excellent People
Excellent Service - Pick Up Drop Off
Always makes things right.
Thank You!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing continued excellent service for you and your vehicles in the future.

Dafter, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I appreciate the time taken at each oil change to look things over. The most recent visit a recall repair was noted and repairs done immediately. I also had a minor body issue that was also repaired at no expense to me. The service department went well above my expectations.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and we certainly appreciate your feedback.  We look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.