Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Always Top Notch when Servicing My Needs
Excellent People
Excellent Service - Pick Up Drop Off
Always makes things right.
Thank You!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing continued excellent service for you and your vehicles in the future.

Dafter, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I appreciate the time taken at each oil change to look things over. The most recent visit a recall repair was noted and repairs done immediately. I also had a minor body issue that was also repaired at no expense to me. The service department went well above my expectations.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and we certainly appreciate your feedback.  We look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Roberta H.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
All staff are welcoming and ready to assist. Great service. I would highly recommend.

Jessica S.
Kincheloe, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/10/2018 Category: Service
General service
This dealership is always on the ball. I call and they automatically know who is calling. Pleasant to talk to and very good customer service.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

J.S.We appreciate that you have taken the time to tell us about your experience at our Service Department.  We appreciate the recommendation and positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.Thanks AgainTodd R. AlexanderService ManagerFernelius Hyundai

Rebecca C.
Brimley, MI
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Massage char 😍
Went for an oil change. Forgot to request a courtesy vehicle so just waited in the very nice waiting room. They had tv popcorn coffee and a massage chair which was just what I needed. I wish they would have provided information on what they checked on the vehicle and what they did. I only received a receipt.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

R.B.

We appreciate your feedback, I do apologize there was no explanation of the campaign performed, it was a simple check of a steering wheel lot number and your vehicles lot number was OK.  If you received an invoice it is listed on it that the service was performed.  Thanks again and we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Judith K.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Newel and his team are Great!
Although my issue was unresolved. they are keeping an eye on it and will take care of it if it happens again. the vent under my seat had an unusual white substance come out of it (it seems) but they couldnt find residue inside. Mystery. but offered to clean it up for me and bring it by to shampoo it out.

I've purchased numerous cars at with this company, from the time they were World Cars to now. purchased one used car not a hyundai, then bought a used sonata, then a new Sante Fe and now own a 2017 Santa Fe that I LOVE! My mom bought one too! and my sister has a Genesis! I highly recommend these wonderful professionals. They've given me great service.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

J.K.

We certainly appreciate the kind comments and the recommendations, we will certainly stay on top of any issue and resolve them in a diligent and timely manner, we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

05/02/2018 Category: Service
They treat me with resepct
I love my vehicle!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate your recommendation and as always we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Brenda B.
Germfask, MI
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Highly Recommend
Friendly, prompt & speedy service.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

B.B.

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate the recommendation and positive comments and as always we here at Fernelius Hyundai look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Cedarville, MI
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and professional service.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing courteous and professional service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Cynthia C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there are very friendly and helpful
Very helpful and professional

C.C.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing friendly and helpful service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT SERVICE
Todd is the best the best best best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and much appreciated and uplifting comments, as always we look forward to making sure your vehicle receives the best best best service ever.

FB
Francis B.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
They have all become frinds.
What can I say? Everything about the people at Fernelius makes we stop in just to say hi. The service is great too and not just the mechanics of it. They have made sure my car is the perfect fit for me.

Thanks to all of my friends at Fernelius,
John B.
IKY
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SL
Sean L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Best automobile service in this town
Fernelius has always been very, very considerate and LISTENS well when we need auto repair. Their service staff is wonderful!

S.L.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service to you and all of your vehicles.

Margaret L.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
I am always impressed with how professional,though friendly and how efficient , though thorough the workers are. Thank you, Fernelius Hyundai!

M.L.

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we appreciate that you have taken the time to evaluate your experience with our Service Department and as always we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

PB
Phoenix B.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
N/A
You really don't want to hear this...not yet. The recommendation sections below should also include "maybe" as a third option.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Not very fair!  The vehicle has been road tested for a total test time of 6 hours the longest duration being 50 minutes.  The vehicle has been road tested and hoist inspected.  The vehicles VIN and it's symptoms have been called into Hyundai Motor America and it's tech line with a case assigned to it.  The vehicle was dropped off with very little fuel, Fernelius Hyundai's Service Department provided fuel in order for the vehicle to have a service check.  I would ask if there is anything short of trying to solve the steering concern and providing professional service attention to your needs and the needs of your vehicle.

KN
Keith N.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
They are very professional , experienced , and pleasant.
They provided great service in a timely manner . The staff was very friendly and efficient .
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

K.N.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing the same great service to you and your vehicle in the future.

Margaret C.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Prompt
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

M.C.

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate the recommendation and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Judith W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Everyone is friendly and easy to talk with. Service is fast and I absolutely love getting back a nice clean car.
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

LK
Loriann K.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Friendly staff and great value
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

L.K.

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate the recommendation and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

HP
Harold P.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
The Service is everything a person could want.
The People providing the Service are Great!
So Convenient!
Thank You!
Todd R A. from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we appreciate the evaluation and as always, look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicles.