Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

KW
Kathleen W.
Rudyard, MI
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Working on my vehicle
They always get back to me in a timely manner. Very good group of people.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate that you have taken the time to evaluate your experience with our Service Department and as always, we look forward to providing excellent continued service for your vehicles.

Jack W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2019 Category: Service
seems fine for now!
Everything seems to be going fairly well at present, will see in a few weeks.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we certainly appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Margaret C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Always there Always ready
Always there for me to call when I am ready for service on my vehicles. Always ready with work done on my car before I even know it the car is back and ready to go.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

PL
Phillip L.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel, on time appointment,
First and foremost, I love my Kona. I Appreciate good service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Kona in the future.

JE
Janice E.
Barbeau, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Sally
Sally is always so kind and helpful. Understands all my concerns and addresses them promptly and with great charity. She is also a great example of humanity which is so greatly lost today!
Jan
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank yo for your recommendation with personal touch in your kind comments, we appreciate your business and as always look forward to addressing all of your vehicle needs in the future.

David B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service
It was time for scheduled maintenance. My appointment was on time, fairly priced, and the work was well done. I was in and out in 45 minutes. Very nice.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the kind comments and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

WF
William F.
Russellville, KY
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Personnel were friendly , efficient, knowledgeable and helpful.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Richard C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The thoughtfulness of having the car washed is a real plus. Easy to schedule a time for service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Richard C.
Cedarville, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Recommended
Fast, friendly, efficient service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Marykaye W.
Brimley, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly
Surprised they got me in in just a couple hours. They told how long it would take and how much it would cost and stuck to both. The message chair is a plus. My gas mileage went up by 3 miles per gallon due to the repair! I have been pleased to deal with Fernielius for about seven years now and will put my next used car from Travis too.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the kind comments and positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service four you and your vehicle in the future.

Carla S.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very accomodating
They are always so willing to check out my vehicle when I think there might be something wrong when I just stop in and don't set up an
appointment. They are very polite and professional.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the kind comments and as always look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

Robert R.
Hessel, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Last service appointment
I scheduled my oil change using the Blue Link app on my cell phone for three days out. When I arrived, they didn't have my appointment. However, they took care of me right away. It was a very pleasant experience.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and will check into the Blue Link communication error.  We look forward to providing continued and excellent service for you and your vehicle.

GA
Georgette A.
Millersburg, MI
GREAT SERVICE
Your service department is efficient, excellent and they even washed my car.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Tucson in the future.

Debra C.
Rudyard, MI
03/21/2019 Category: Service
great service , friendly employees, and great cars.
people who work there, cars that are fantastic to drive and good service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

James W.
Kinross, MI
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Fernelius Hyundai
Service was fantastic, people are great.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback and recommendation, we value your opinion and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Richard H.
Cooks, MI
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Better than family
Friendly, excellent service, excellent product, comfortable waiting area
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

TF
Tammy F.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
You have the friendliest people working in your service department. They provide awesome service and do a great job!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

TP
Tina P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Able to expedite my maintainence oil change from one day to another without notice.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
Very friendly, fast service, they pay attention to detail
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing fast friendly service for you and your vehicle in the future.