Barbeau, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
When I come for oil change and points inspection when I leave I think I'm ok or I know what needs to be done. This gives me peace!
Thank
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

NL
Nelson L.
Hessel, MI
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Good people
Had a problem but Todd resolved it. Happy with his attitude

02/10/2021 Category: Service
No comment
No public comments
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

We appreciate that you were able to take the time to respond to our Sure Critic Survey.  As the Service Manager I am very concerned about the experience you had in my Service Department.  I can assure you I will resolve the communication breakdown and will be contacting you in regards to this particular service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

JV
Julie V.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Always greeted with a smile and staff calls me by name. My Santa Fe is the 4th vehicle I have purchase from Fernelius
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

NL
Nancy L.
De Tour Village, MI
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Friendly and Experienced Sales
Fernelius has been my car dealership for years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Newell is the best and his sales people are nice friendly knowledgeable non-pushy people. I have leased about four vehicles and loved them all. The service department is the best. Fast reliable work done with a free car wash!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Karli B.
01/22/2021
Amazing staff and everyone makes you feel like family!
I bought my very first vehicle today and I couldn’t be happier. I never felt uncomfortable or pushed to make a decision and Nora was fabulous!!!! She made the experience pleasant and she made me feel like I was her personal family member. Thank you Fernelius for the awesome experience as a first time car owner.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and rating, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

David B.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service and people.
Fernelius Hyundai accommodated my needs during this perilous time, performed the tasks that needed to be done, and charged a very fair price. Outstanding people and service!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

GM
Gregory M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service Dept.
I brought my vehicle in for service. I was told I would receive a ride to my work. When I dropped off my vehicle and asked who would be taken me to my work, a salesman stepped up and said, I’m going to give you a car to drive. Just like that! No whining saying that I would have to wait for someone! Felt very satisfied!!! Nice job
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Lisa B.
Hessel, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Cal and Lisa
We love the personal touch from the Fernileus service team.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Rex S.
Manistique, MI
10/21/2020 Category: Service
People
When you have caring service manager and a damn good service staff, you keep coming back
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and very fine comments, we appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Hyundai vehicles.

Dale H.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service with comfortable waiting area.
Received prompt service. Waited in a comfortable area with television viewing and fireside seating. Coffee and snacks available.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Kristina S.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Fernelius Service
Fernelius Hyundai in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan has an excellent service department. Andrea runs the front and she will schedule your appointment for you. She is extremely helpful and kind while very knowledgeable about all the different models. The rest of the team that works on your vehicle are just as friendly. When they are finished they even wash your vehicle for you!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and very kind comments, we appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

FB
Francis B.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
The best!
Everyone should be happy there is a dealership like this.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the-future.

JV
Julie V.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
Always greeted by name and with a smile
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate that you were able to take the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Brimley, MI
09/28/2020 Category: Service
The people.
Great service happy place.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020