LJ
Goetzville, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2020 Category: Service
staff
The staff is a big reason why I come to Fernelius. They are happy and very friendly. The waiting area is comfortable and clean
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look froward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Cynthia B.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
It is a very friendly atmosphere.
I love the service that I have always received from everyone.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick work
I had an issue with an Engine Control System message. They got me in quickly and fixed everything under warranty. I couldn’t be happier.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and kind comments.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I’ve always had great experiences at Fernelius Hyundai. Everything from the purchase of my vehicle to the service department for oil changes and recall work has been exceptional!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for positive feedback we appreciate the rating and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Rudolph H.
Dafter, MI
Friendly and helpful service
Good Service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle the future.

SR
Sonja R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Started off the morning in a great mood.
Had an appointment first thing on Monday morning at Fernelius in Sault Ste Marie . I went there first thing in morning to drop off the car and i was greeted by the Service Manager and his Wonderful service desk associate . They filled me in what time to expect it and that they were going to clean it all up . I tell ya what, i know how Mondays can start off but these Great folks were fantastic and made my Monday start off right. Thank you so much to the crew at Fernelius and to Newl .
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

We are always looking to brighten the day for our customers.  We appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future.

Hessel, MI
Good servoce
Only complaint is they say to change the synthetic oil every 5000 miles while owners manual says 7500 miles
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you were able to take the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department.  We would like to let your know that if you decide to make the choice to move your service interval to 7,500 miles please let us know so we can change your vehicle and reminder sticker interval.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SD
Saundra D.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast/Friendly Service
The control arm on my car broke during a recent trip, on a Sunday, miles from home. Of course I didn’t know what is was at the time.
Luckily we made it home and to the dealership.
As with every visit I was treated in a friendly, professional manner. The service manager explained the repair and showed me a picture of the broken cross arm. Totally covered under the warranty I purchased. And, it was fully repaired within 24 hrs.
I bought my 2011Sonata from this dealership in June 2018. Have only taken it to this dealership for oil changes, maintenance etc. The staff always takes time to answer my questions. I always leave feeling good about the service received.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and comments.  We were happy to get you back on the road quickly and safely and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KW
Kathleen W.
Rudyard, MI
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Enjoy employs
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

AG
Alyssa G.
01/28/2020
Fernelius Hyundai
Just recently bought a car here, I would highly recommend them. GREAT deals, AMAZING staff and most importantly they take care of you. They answer all your questions and concerns. Nora was the one who took care of me from when I first walked in the door to when I left with my brand new car! General Manager is also super friendly and very good at his job. I would highly recommend everyone and anyone to come here and buy a car! Can't get any better than Fernelius Hyundai!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  We look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs and always remember we are here to help and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

SL
Sean L.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Fernelius does very well
My wife and I are quite happy with Fernelius Hyundai, particularly with the people in sales and in the service department. They provide reliable, safe, modern transportation at a fair price!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Hyundai vehicles.

Rex S.
Manistique, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/17/2020 Category: Service
all the employees
Took my 2017 Santa Fe in for two recalls and a complete checkout of the vehicle with 24M miles on it. As usual, they did a great job. Its good to know the vehicle you are driving is working 100%. They also repaired my wife 2014 Sonata. all under EXTENDED warranty.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Rex for the recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  Give me a call if there is anything we can do for you and we will see you two next time your in town.

Lisa B.
Hessel, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Love everyone there!
I can’t say enough good things about the complete service staff at Fernileus. They are courteous and professional!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate your patronage and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

01/11/2020 Category: Service
Have always received excellent customer service at Fernelius in Sault Ste. Marie MI.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Brimley, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service, nice staff, great prices.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.