2012 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful service
From my phone call to schedule through leaving after oil change, service, personnel and customer service were exceptional. I have purchase r vehicles and always sap recieved exceptional care.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Rebecca M.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for your service.
Our experience with the service department was excellent. We are always happy with any dealings we have with Fernelius Hyundai. Their employees make us feel like family and have always exceeded our expectations. We will continue to purchase vehicles from them and will also continue to bring our vehicles in for regular maintenance.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

BG
Brandon G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
As always service was excellent! Always a good experience! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

James S.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Overall very good. The wash could be better.
Very good service, however car wash could be better.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate your feedback and will look into the quality of washed vehicles.  We take all responses and comments into account to improve the service experience for all our customers.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Roberta H.

Brenda B.
Germfask, MI
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Highly Efficient
The dealership was highly efficient at remedying our recall issue. In and out in no time. We were delighted with the car wash detail as well.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

KJ
Kaylynn J.
Naubinway, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Fernelius Hyandai is a very clean comfortable dealership while waiting to be serviced.
The few times I’ve visited Fernelius Hyandai for service has been a very satisfying experience, the staff is exceptional!! Thank you for all you do !
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Great all-around service
Great service, friendly staff, fair prices, and pick up and delivery are outstanding!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Margaret C.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Have never had a problem getting the crew to either answer or or take care of my problem. Very impressed
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Jerry F.
Barbeau, MI
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service great people
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Barbeau, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
When I come for oil change and points inspection when I leave I think I'm ok or I know what needs to be done. This gives me peace!
Thank
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

NL
Nelson L.
Hessel, MI
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Good people
Had a problem but Todd resolved it. Happy with his attitude

02/10/2021 Category: Service
No comment
No public comments
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

We appreciate that you were able to take the time to respond to our Sure Critic Survey.  As the Service Manager I am very concerned about the experience you had in my Service Department.  I can assure you I will resolve the communication breakdown and will be contacting you in regards to this particular service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

JV
Julie V.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Always greeted with a smile and staff calls me by name. My Santa Fe is the 4th vehicle I have purchase from Fernelius
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

NL
Nancy L.
De Tour Village, MI
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Friendly and Experienced Sales
Fernelius has been my car dealership for years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Newell is the best and his sales people are nice friendly knowledgeable non-pushy people. I have leased about four vehicles and loved them all. The service department is the best. Fast reliable work done with a free car wash!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Karli B.
01/22/2021
Amazing staff and everyone makes you feel like family!
I bought my very first vehicle today and I couldn’t be happier. I never felt uncomfortable or pushed to make a decision and Nora was fabulous!!!! She made the experience pleasant and she made me feel like I was her personal family member. Thank you Fernelius for the awesome experience as a first time car owner.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for your recommendation and rating, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.