Overall Rating 3.4117635/5Overall Rating 3.4117635/5Overall Rating 3.4117635/5rating 3.4117635rating 3.4117635
Overall Rating 2.2941203/5Overall Rating 2.2941203/5rating 2.2941203rating 2.2941203rating 2.2941203

HA
Hagop A.
Pawtucket, RI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Service
Brought the car in with an engine light problem, and was due for a scheduled Maintenance. Dealer offered me a shuttle service to my house. Called me promptly with an update on the issue I experienced and the results of their investigation. I have not had a reason to question the quality of service at this dealership. They are very thorough with the required maintenance and explain all the details when I arrive to pick up the car. They also follow-up with a couple of emails after the service to make sure I am happy. Not too many dealerships give that much attention to their clients.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your kind words and patronage. We try our hardest to exceed our customer's expectations. We look forward to seeing you for future services. Thanks Again!

JJ
James J.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor was great, Vehicle quality not so much
The service advisor was great at helping me out with my vehicle issue. However, the vehicle itself is problematic and Hyundai can't seem to fix it (2016 Hyundai Tuscon Limited). The transmission seems defective with no recall in sight to address the issue. The car will buck or tremble when you shift from reverse to drive first thing in the morning (usually happens when warm out). And it will tremble when first starting up and rolling forward in traffic. I've brought my vehicle in now 6 times for the same/similar issue and the issue persists. I'm going to follow up with Hyundai America to see if they will purchase my vehicle from me because it seems unsafe to drive and the resale value will most likely be low if it is a known issue to consumers.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

North Smithfield, RI
2013 Hyundai Accent
Helpful and pleasant
Everyone I came in contact with was very helpful and pleasant from my service writer to the cashier. And I was so glad they were able to do repair in one day
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

AD
Alison D.
Norton, MA
Good servuxe
This hyundai always is courteous and efficient. While prices are sometimes a little high it is well worth the security of a job well done

North Attleborough, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good service advisor
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly associates, no pressure from sales staff.
Great customer service. No pressure. Very friendly staff.

Rodney C.
Roslindale, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
First Service Appointment
I was very impressed with my service rep. She did a great job of explaining and walking me through my service package.

TW
Thomas W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Mansfield, MA
Dcvhddvbh
Efgbvdsr

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient service
Everyone is very friendly and informative. Work was done in a timely manner when promised.

SR
Susan R.
Franklin, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
excellent service
Always have excellent service-I especially like Angela, she explains everything so I can understand.

North Smithfield, RI
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service always done quickly and accurately
I am always satisfied with my service visit.

Service dept
Service dept is always fast and efficient.

CZ
Carol Z.
Norton, MA
20,000 mile check up oil change
conveinence, price, attitudes of people working there.

Lincoln, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and Honest
Very positive experience. Nice and clean atmosphere with quick and honest service.

Marianne M.
5 stars
Fast service
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Providence, RI
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service staff good not the rest
Angela went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy costumer after being verbally attacked by the sales staff Dave sacko and having to tell him he needed to walk away three times while the Hyundai staff just let him berate me.
Ashley
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

i appologize for what happened. We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and kind words. We look forward to seeing you for future services.

Cranston, RI

KD
Katie D.
Pawtucket, RI
Tire
Great staff. Service was beyond slow for one tire to be replaced.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. We try to accommodate everyone in a timely manner. We have appointment coordinators in place to help schedule our customers, however, on occasion people will come in late or early and get mixed in with scheduled appointments. I apologize it took a long time, but we try to please and service everyone in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We look forward to seeing you for future services