Overall Rating 3.0204059/5Overall Rating 3.0204059/5Overall Rating 3.0204059/5rating 3.0204059rating 3.0204059
Overall Rating 2.1224494/5Overall Rating 2.1224494/5rating 2.1224494rating 2.1224494rating 2.1224494

BR
Bruce R.
North Attleborough, MA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service representative was top notch

Woonsocket, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Visit was pleasant as always. Service was timely and no longer than estimated. Waiting area was clean and well stocked with sundries.

Attleboro, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Second thoughts
The people there are very nice. I am very disappointed that within 1yr of getting my car I need brakes and tires! They also didn't bother to tell me that my car didn't come with a spare tire which is concerning.
Luckily I saved $250 getting the work done somewhere else, but I will think twice about getting another car from there.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Norfolk, MA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
customer service
none
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

RA
Robert A.
Pascoag, RI
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great servic
Great service and excellent service reps and manager

Janet M.
Franklin, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
A day late
Needed rear brakes. Next day I received a $50 discount coupon for break work. A day late and a $ short
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Millis, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I was late and helped anyway
Even though I was late for my appointment, they took care of my car very quickly.

CD
Cayla D.
2011 Hyundai Accent
Cd
Lisa a is one of the best serv advisors I have ever seen in dealerships. Her knowledge and promptness to questions and answers is remarkable. She should be promoted , she is an asset to the company.

Chepachet, RI
service prompt and polite
No complants

Melonie M.
Bristol, RI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
A million star customer service rating from me!
I've been with FIRST Hyundai in Attleboro MA for almost 3 years now and am still being pleasantly surprised with the excellent customer service. I drive a lot & put a lot of mileage on my Santa Fe for work so we are regular, frequent visitors to FIRST Hyundai for services. Tina especially, is such a gem -- she goes above and beyond to make sure we are fully satisfied, fully informed, has an amazing personality and truly seems to care about me & family. Customer service is the biggest reason I recommend FIRST Hyundai to anyone in my circle looking for a car!

VD
Valerie D.
Smithfield, RI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
2hr15m for an oil change!? Unreasonable service wait times
Going for an oil change shouldn't take more than an hour right? NOPE. This place took 2hrs and 15min! I made an appointment first thing in the morning 8:30am on a Saturday. Now they take videos during service and email/text them to you. Guess what? I got mine at 9:30 and the service person said my inspection was completed and my fluids all topped off. SO WHY DID I NOT LEAVE UNTIL 10:45!?! Did you leave my car there after I declined the laundry list of overly expensive services!? I went somewhere else for my tires and got a WAY better deal and WAY better service and a solid warranty. If this service department takes 2+ hours for an oil change, then TELL YOUR CUSTOMER THAT! It's a total disregard for your customers' time and just poor customer service! Also, perhaps inform your service coordinators so they can provide meaningful insight into what the hell is going on! I'm not coming back for service if I can help it.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.

NB
Nancy B.
Coventry, RI
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Lia was friendly, attentive to my needs, knowledgeable and quick to get my vehicle back to me in a timely manner.

Brian M.
Pawtucket, RI
06/10/2019 Category: Service
fix my problem
fix my usb
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Please call to so we can look at your vehicle

VC
Victoria C.
Rehoboth, MA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
First Hyundai's Wonderful Service Department
On April 11, 2019 (at my 30K mile service appointment), I had spoken with my regular service consultant, Angela Kiesman, and told her that every once in a while, my 2018 Elantra's engine would shudder and the car would feel like it was going to shut off. She documented the issue and had the service department check for the problem. They scanned my car's computer "ECM", performed two updates on it, and test drove the car. At the time, the update seemed to have corrected the engine troubles. On Friday, May 3, 2019 (around 6:30pm), my car's engine began shuddering again (more frequently and worse than before) and the service engine light turned on. I was very worried that my car would stop while I was driving it and that I might end up in an accident. The next morning, Saturday, May 4th (at 7:30am), I called the First Hyundai service department to ask for an emergency appointment. Thankfully, I was able to speak with Ms. Angela Kiesman, who told me to bring the car right in. She advised me the service department was very busy with appointments that day and that it might take a few days for the service technicians to figure out what was wrong with my car's engine. She also apologized for the inconvenience and provided me with a First Hyundai loaner car at no charge. The repair took 10 days to complete, as the First Hyundai service manager had to call the Hyundai Corporation and await their repair instructions . Throughout the service period, Ms. Kiesman kept me constantly updated on my car's repair status. I sincerely appreciate all that Ms. Kiesman and the First Hyundai service department had done to repair my car's engine and make it run properly again. They provide exceptional service and make customer safety and satisfaction their top priorities. Thanks so very much!!!!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Denise W.
Pawtucket, RI
Quick service
Everyone was very nice. Good service.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

BA
Bruce A.
Acushnet, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and very professional
Friendly, courteous and very professional. Angela Kiesman my service advisor for the day was very professional and made several trips to the sales floor to bring me up to date on the progress of my service. Unusual no just the same as all the trips I have made to the dealership which has become the norm.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and kind words. We look forward to seeing you for future services.

BP
Barbara P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Tops on Service and Honor
I love your service and reliability of the your experience and trustworthy. I’ve taken my 2009 car in for the past almost 10 years and if ever in doubt you have come through for me. I’m proud to be a member of the First Family

James C.

Too costly

Jeanne B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast "walk-in" service
I suspected that I needed a new battery, so immediately after getting a "jump start" I drove straight to First Hyundai. Was seen immediately upon arrival, vehicle's systems were inspected which verified the need for a new battery. The work was completed efficiently, and I was on my way long before I had expected to be! Great job!! (Too bad batteries are so expensive these days, but I suspect these new ones are far better for the environment, which I do appreciate).