Overall Rating 3.2500018/5Overall Rating 3.2500018/5Overall Rating 3.2500018/5rating 3.2500018rating 3.2500018
Overall Rating 2.1785732/5Overall Rating 2.1785732/5rating 2.1785732rating 2.1785732rating 2.1785732

Blackstone, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Every time I go for my regular service I 'm always greeted with a friendly smiling face. My last two visits have been managed bu Angela and she is outstanding at her job. She gets me in and out ASAP without skipping the all important great customer service. I love this place and I always see my salesman Derrick and chat with him and he's always attentive and friendly. This is a great dealership to do business with!

RF
Taken care of very well

David M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
the service consultants at first are the best
The service consultant kept me informed on the progress of my repair and made sure everything I wanted looked at was completed

North Attleborough, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
service appt
Bob was extremely helpful

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.
We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. Have a great day!

Don B.
Woonsocket, RI
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quick efficient service
I expect to get some new wipers sometime in June even though my service advisor said they were streaking because they were dirty. My passenger wiper blade is already streaking even though I clean both blades regularly. These stock wiper blades are cheap and begin to wear dramatically after 6 months. Enough said !!
Don B.

TW
Tina W.
Pawtucket, RI
05/18/2018 Category: Service
It wasn't just a fluke...
I have been servicing my 2017 Hyundai Elantra at 1st Hyundai since I bought it in May of 2017. Every time I have gone there the service process was amazingly easy. If I wanted to go home, they provided me with a ride there and back. I have the "First for Life" service program and it has saved me so much money - two of the service appointments that I have had have been FREE! I had Angela as a service tech this time and she was absolutely wonderful. I actually look forward to getting my car serviced because it's not a chore, and it's not going to cost a small fortune.

Mark C.
Cranston, RI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, quality service
Everything I needed done was done quickly, correctly and the price was better than I expected.

K

TD
Thomas D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased how the service and help at the service desk went very happy.

Caitlyn M.
Sharon, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great!
The customer service was great. The woman who helped me was beyond helpful and is the reason I will be returning to your location whenever need be!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Communication
The service department communicates with you every step of the way. There are no surprises and if there is a coupon out there, they will help you find it. The work is superb and they are always helpful.

Cumberland, RI
Service staff is good
Always quick and friendly and thankfully they don’t try to upsell you constantly for extra service.

Barbara S.
Tiffany in Service Dept
Always A+, honest service
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. It is always a pleasure to assist you and we all look forward to seeing you when you come in.
We thank you for your patronage!

AC
Angela C.
Worcester, MA
Body Repair
Very good job. Would use First Hyundai for this kind of repair again

Plainville, MA
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai

Have a great day!

05/13/2018 Category: Service
great service very helpful in all ways
through workmen ship

Have a great day!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Been going for years
I've been going here for years. They do their best to keep my car going!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. BILLY DEPALMAFIRST HYUNDAI SERVICE MANAGER508-699-4700 x1340

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Dropped the car off at 815 wsdnt ready till 130
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai

We would like to thank you for taking the  time to fill out the survey. Sorry the service took longer than anticipated but we hope to do better next visit.

BILLY DEPALMAFIRST HYUNDAI SERVICE MANAGER508-699-4700 x1340

WH
William H.
Cumberland, RI
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant
Tiffany is great to deal with.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. HAVE A DAY!  BILLY DEPALMAFIRST HYUNDAI SERVICE MANAGER508-699-4700 x1340

LZ
Lifen Z.
Woonsocket, RI
05/10/2018 Category: Service
maintenance on 5/5/2018 - excellent service
Angela was warm and welcoming. She was very helpful. She was clear and thorough of what services will be offered.