Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.3437513/5Overall Rating 3.3437513/5Overall Rating 3.3437513/5rating 3.3437513rating 3.3437513
Overall Rating 2.2500034/5Overall Rating 2.2500034/5rating 2.2500034rating 2.2500034rating 2.2500034
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Great

Johnston, RI
09/16/2018 Category: Service
No car wash service
Did not like the idea of the issuance of a flimsy coupon to go to a dump of a car wash .. The old man was rude .. Couldn't wash my car because they only had one and it was broke .. The kid had nothing to do .. Why he couldn't wash the car ..

PC
Philip C.
Foxborough, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I find the service department to be professional and courteous. They appear to be very particular to details, ensuring the customer has a full understanding of the work to be completed and why.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Susan W.
Pawtucket, RI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service.
Had an appointment for 8am for my wifes' car, the car went in on time, I waited in the comfortable lounge, eat a muffin, had some coffee, looked at some cars, and an hour later I was on my way home.
People like Tiffany, James, and the secretary (forgot her name) make it actually a very positive and even pleasant experience.
Tiffany even helped me solve some issues I had with my own car. Very professional and friendly.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Pawtucket, RI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & Professional
This was my first visit to First Hyundai. I purchased my vehicle from another local dealership and was extremely displeased with my last interaction. First Hyundai made it a very pleasurable experience - the way it should be.

MK
Michael K.
Taunton, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
This is my second Hyundai that I bought at first Hyundai and the overall experience has always been excellent, Angela my customer service representative explains everything that will be serviced on my car and when it will be ready very happy customer here

Steven B.
Swansea, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Angela at service desk was awsome

DO
Denise O.
Central Falls, RI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy with the service everybody was very nice and
I was very happy they were very nice to me and they explained everything to me

TL
Theresa L.
Wareham, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great people
Lisa Anderson is why I keep coming back to have my car serviced because I don't have to worry about it being serviced correctly and if for some reason it is not she takes care of it right away SHE IS THE BEST

Scituate, RI
Tire replacement
I answered all the questions already
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 2 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Foxboro, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is very good They take care of whatever might be a problem with your car .Friendly staff including front desk operators and service staff Good place to have your car serviced .
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Lynn M.
Mansfield, MA
Convenient
I can call at the last minute and get an appointment at a time that’s convenient for me and I like having my car serviced and checked out from head to toe.

I love my Elantra! I see so many in my daily travels which tells me that this is a great and popular car. Worth every penny!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and kind words and look forward to seeing you for future services. Glad to hear you Love your Elantra!

Attleboro, MA

Kimberly F.
Riverside, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Always accomodating. Been having some ongoing issues with my vehicle and the service representative Angela has done a great job with getting to the bottom of the issues.

Attleboro, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
catered price package
Looked into a reduced price package for me as the vehicle didn't need a whole lot of work.

Donald L.
South Easton, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
EXCELLENT
GREAT JOB!!!!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Joseph A.
Worcester, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Show of care and concern. That was a wonderful experience thank you Angela.

Tucson Service
I love getting the video after the work has been performed.