Rachel W.
California
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the the staff have great customer service, they finish the job in a reasonable time and everything was great.

VF
Van F.
06/27/2020
Took my 2004 BMW X3 in for service. My auto has 97,000+ miles on it. I was anticipating a big bill. They checked it out, fixed what was necessary, explained what I might need in the future and the price was extremely reasonable. Bernhardt and Art are the best. Highly recommend them.

CORNEL W.

LR
Lenonda R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/22/2020
Courteous, efficient and well trained technicians
The owner is very friendly and attentive to your needs. Facility is well kept and service is commendable. Have been going to them for over 20 years.

SK
SALIM K.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
06/13/2020
Oil change and maintenance
Bernard and his staff were very helpful in a simple oil change, but more importantly, they went beyond the usual and did a 22 point inspection that was very thorough. And much needed.

TA
THELONIUS A.
Audi Q5
06/08/2020
Superb service of 2011 Audi Q5
Very professional atmosphere quality service and outstanding workmanship. I highly recommend any German vehicle to be repaired there the cost is 1/3 of a dealership.

SV
Steven V.
05/19/2020
Always dependable!
Bernhart and his team are always dependable and honest. I thought I needed some expensive brake work due to constant warning messages I was receiving. It turns out the brakes were still in good order and perhaps only a sensor was malfunctioning. I was mentally prepared for an a large expense but was so relieved that it was not the case. These guys were honest when they could have created a big payday...many other auto service centers would have! I have been a client for 6-7 years now and have zero complaints. Please keep up the good work!

DJ
Deanna J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/08/2020
Took my car in for B service. Everything was thoroughly and professionally explained as to what was needed. They even gave me a Mother's Day discount!! My car is purrng again.

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
04/29/2020
Great Again!
I've had my 2007 Porsche Cayman S serviced twice by Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and once again the outcome was great. I dropped the car off mid-morning and it was ready early that afternoon. The problems were diagnosed and repaired and I was very pleased with the outcome. I continue to heartily recommend Foreign Car Repairs and Sales. The next time my Porsche needs work, I'll be back!

Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
04/18/2020
star mechani always continue to take my car to them and my car loves going to them for itโ€™s work to be fine on it. They treat u like a certified, bonified lady!!!!!!!
They are a 5 star place to take your car to. They r the best mechanics in the world. I will
always take my car there and my car loves going there for itโ€™s mechanical problems.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
04/13/2020
Car maintenance
Foreign Car Repairs always provide professional service. You are greeted with a smile and conversation. The establishment truly cares about their customers in addition to fair and excellent service.

TRAYVOR T.
BMW 745Li
03/30/2020
I went in for service got just what I needed
Just was everything as needed let me know the problem next day or two fastest service I had so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Bryan M.
Long Beach, CA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said Art the mechanic at this place had excellent service. He was very honest, transparent and he explained everything great. He asked him to tell him what he felt his vehicle needed and he didn't take advantage of that. They did a great job, especially Art. He took his vehicle in an he did an excellent job on it. He even sent him picture updates of the before and after. He absolutely went above and beyond and he would bring all of his vehicles there from now on.

Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
03/14/2020
Car repair
My car rides like a MAGIC CARPET. Smooth as silk and these gentlemen are the best mechanics in the world. Take your car there if you want it repaired right. I have been to a lot of mechanic shops but this one I will never leave. They do not take advantage of women like most car repair shops do. U will get the best service and u will be treated like a lady.

WP
William P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/10/2020 Category: Service
William said that the staff did the best that they could do and he is very satisfied.