BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2019
Let’s go No go!
This morning before going to work. I made three stops. Once I got to work. My car would not go into reverse. I thought the worse. I thought my transmission went out. I called in sick, and I called Bernhard right away. He says to bring your car in. I called AAA and off we go to Foreign Car repairs & sales. I tell Bernhard what seems to be the issues. He kindly to me not to worry. After inspection what I needed was not a transmission, but a Electronic Gearshift. This news was the best I received today. The Foreign Car technicians repaired my car and I was on my way. I want to say thanks to Bernhard Puzik and his team of technicians on being honest and repairing my car in a quick timely fashion. I highly recommend taking your foreign car for repairs.

AT

CA
Porsche Cayman
11/09/2019
Nothing but the Best
Foreign Car Repairs & Sales delivers top-notch service. They are professional, friendly and very trustworthy. I had a squeaky brake problem with my Porsche that other mechanics (Porsche specialists) couldn't fix. It was so bad I was ready to get rid of the car. I took it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and they fixed it the same day! It's been perfect ever since. I followed up with additional service and was again very pleased. I highly recommend them.

TG
TAMARA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/04/2019
Surprised bill...
Took my CLK 430 in to fix my top. Paid roughly. $700 with parts and labor and had to go back 1 week later because convertible was still not working and got a surprise bill of an additional $500. I genuinely feel like the problem was not appropriately examined and I was double billed. Not sure if I will be back.

ES
Eugene S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/25/2019
Service 5 star
Reasonably priced and I've never had any issues. Work is done and completed as promised...

PL
PEGGY L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2019
Convenient Location for my MBZ Service
I appreciate access to convenient B Service for my 2010 MBZ C300, just 2 miles from my home.

Bellflower, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2019
Thank you so much for finding the source of the problem with my car. It rides like new

Deletha G.
10/11/2019
They are honest and trustworthy.
I have been taking my car to Foreign Car Repair for 9 or 10 years. They are honest and trustworthy. They give me recommendations regarding the up-keep of my car without making me feel that I am being forced to get the work done immediately.

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/11/2019
The Ultimate car service.
I went to Foreign Car Repair to have some needed work done. The team of technicians did a great job. I highly recommend having your Foreign car serviced by them. When time my next scheduled service, I’ll return.

WW
Walter W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff communicated all the problems on his vehicle, they are up front and honest. He also stated that the price is okay and they fixed it.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/08/2019
Satisfaction Guaranteed
As usual I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. Bernhart is professional, accommodating and excellent customer service. I have been a client for over 30 years.

RJ
RON J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/05/2019
five stars
They gave fantastic service the owner is very knowledgeable I was very please with the repairs and the timing to have my car repaired

CR
CHARLES R.
10/03/2019
Good job
Knowledgeable techs and a clean facility.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/27/2019
Great experience
Had a great experience. Did not feel taken advantage of or disrespected. I will visit again.

TT
TYRON T.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Mercedes-Benz 280SE
09/20/2019
1972 280se 4.5
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK!!

Joe - Elvia C.
08/03/2019
The short time it took for the repairs.
The repair was short. The ride home was convenient.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

CHERYL B.
San Pedro, CA
07/25/2019
BMW - X5
Excellent work done, was ready to dump my truck, they did a dam good job

Leonard M.
07/23/2019
Very professional and friendly
I will be taking my other vehicles there

AJ
Alisson J.
BMW 323i
07/16/2019
Quality Service
Received an estimate for repair and it was done as promised. Thank you for being efficient and professional