Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/08/2019
Annual car check up
I’ve been using these guys for a while. They’re pleasant and do know the foreign vehicles I.e Mercedes and BMW. They have good service and there has not been a service they couldn’t resolve. They get you in/out and will provide you with a lift home if you live close.

The only thing I would add is that they could wipe off your windows or do a light vacuum would be nice. At minimum as a customer courtesy clean the front window.

Linda M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/30/2018
Customer
Great service and professionalism.
The issue I brought my car in for was ok so the dealer was honest enough to say so

WD
Willie D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/22/2018
mbz s550
foreign car repair did an excellent job on repair to my car they were fast and efficient cost wise very reasonable and courteous very please with there work

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/17/2018
Service is always wonderful. Their concern for providing the best service is outstanding.
Excellent service and concern.

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
12/16/2018
Evaluation of repair service
I trust Bernhard to provide honest repair needs and not charge me for unnecessary repairs.

IB
I Love My B.
Euclid, OH
12/08/2018
Excellent Customer Care!
I bought my BMW in CA, but before I could drive it home to OH, my water pump needed to be replaced. I took it to Foreign Car Repair, and they repaired my water pump in a timely manner, with the utmost respect. George's customer service was fabulous. A few months later, while in OH, the expansion tank needed to be replaced again. Since the part was under warranty from Foreign Car Care, I asked George if I could be reimbursed. Foreign Car Repair not only reimbursed me for the part, but also the labor. You can't get better than that! If I lived in CA, I would trust Foreign Car Repair for all my BMW's service needs.

Arlance S.
12/04/2018
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Always explains about what repairs are needed. Also, very timely in performing repairs.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
11/29/2018
The service is always professional and all repairs are explained in detail. My car was washed which is a bonus. Manager and staff are exceptional.

AE
Anette E.
Culver City, CA
11/22/2018
My E 350
All the service men started early to make sure my car was completed on time. The check all parts and replace those needing to be replaced.

11/17/2018
Excellent work
Their repairs is better than the dealership.

James C.
11/17/2018
Great Work!
I had been looking for a BMW shop to service my car ever since the warranty on my car had expired. Although it took a while, Foreign Repair is the place I had been looking for. Foreign completed the repairs and servicing of my car in an expeditious and professional manner, with a fair price. Perhaps 1/2 the cost of servicing at BMW dealer. I emphatically recommend Foreign to take care of your BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, import car.

KR
Kevin R.
Culver City, CA
11/09/2018
Oil Change
I driven by this shop for years and when faced with an immediate need for an oil change I decided to stop by. The auto tech checked my digital settings of my BMW and showed me my levels and need for oil.

The service was excellent and the cost was more than reasonable. I will be returning for future car service.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
11/08/2018
Car repair
Foreign Car repair does a great job for a fair price. Great people also!!!

Lois Ann B.
10/31/2018
Courteous, knowledgeable, friendly staff. A great value.
Sée above...

ST
Sophia T.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sophia said that she has been doing services with the business since she bought the vehicle, and they provide the good service that she looks for.

Jim B.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff worked through a difficult service problem until it was solved.

LR
Lenonda R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Lenonda said George was accommodating. He was professional and handled her vehicle well. He didn't charge a lot. She stated she appreciated him. She encouraged him to keep up the great work.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
09/30/2018
THESE GENTLEMEN R THE GREATEST AND THEY DO EXCELLENT WORK AND I WILL NEVER LET NO ONE ELSE WORK ON MY CAR
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST

EY
Erika Y.
CA
09/29/2018
Great, friendly, affordable service!

BW
Bernice W.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Bernice said they have been good to her and take care of her vehicle.