TT
TRAYVOR T.
BMW 745Li
03/30/2020
I went in for service got just what I needed
Just was everything as needed let me know the problem next day or two fastest service I had so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Bryan M.
Long Beach, CA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said Art the mechanic at this place had excellent service. He was very honest, transparent and he explained everything great. He asked him to tell him what he felt his vehicle needed and he didn't take advantage of that. They did a great job, especially Art. He took his vehicle in an he did an excellent job on it. He even sent him picture updates of the before and after. He absolutely went above and beyond and he would bring all of his vehicles there from now on.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
03/14/2020
Car repair
My car rides like a MAGIC CARPET. Smooth as silk and these gentlemen are the best mechanics in the world. Take your car there if you want it repaired right. I have been to a lot of mechanic shops but this one I will never leave. They do not take advantage of women like most car repair shops do. U will get the best service and u will be treated like a lady.

WP
William P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/10/2020 Category: Service
William said that the staff did the best that they could do and he is very satisfied.

ER
Eric R.
Jaguar XJ
02/29/2020
Great place for Foreign Car Repair
I have been searching for a repair facility for my Jaguar for several months. I had passed by Foreign Car Repairs and Sales (FCR&S) for several years and finally took a chance and stopped by. I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and honesty exhibited by the owner Mr. Bernhard. I have had several repairs and maintenance issues handled by FCR&S. Recently, I had an issue with my car running rough. When I took it to FCR&S, I was informed that one of the spark plugs was not performing properly. To my surprise, I was told when I went to pick up my car, that there was NO CHARGE! Bernhard told me that the repair was covered under a previous tune up that he had performed several months prior. It was still under warranty. I have owned several dozen cars and have never had a mechanic tell me there was no charge when he could have charged me any amount he wanted. I appreciate his honesty and would recommend his services to anyone. Keep up the good work!

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/21/2020
Management is definitely Great!!!
Great service and fair prices!!!

CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/07/2020
Always satisfied
I have been a return customer since the early 90s. I have never had a complaint about the work, customer service, nor the length of time it took for my vehicle to be repaired. Bernhardt and his staff have identified problems the actual dealer failed to correct.
Itโ€™s safe to say this is my one stop shop for all of my foreigns. ;)

YH
Yvon H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/31/2020
Competent, thorough
I am impressed with the professionalism and thorough work of this company. The mecchanics are highly competent at diagnosing problems and offering the most helpful advice about repairs. In addition, everyone is friendly and courteous.

BRIGETTE H.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/20/2020
Friendly Service.
Very convenient and close to my home. Service I got was good.

VF
Van F.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/17/2020
Mercedes Repair
Convenient, timely, exemplary service. Bernard and staff are wonderful. Performed requested service and guarantee their work. I was advised of upcoming service that needs to be done. Highly recommend them.

EH
EDITH H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2020
Recent Service C for my Mercedes
I was able to schedule my appointment in advance, and the required work was completed without any problems.
Providing transportation to my class was appreciated also.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/06/2020
Reliable
The service you receive is outstanding. I have been a customer for over 30 years. Never had to return for same issue. All recommended services are thoroughly detailed. Very professional and friendly.

Mercedes-Benz C240
12/24/2019
Faster than a speeding bullet.
Sunday afternoon went to JW meeting in my MBz C240 wagon. Tire blew, but kept enough air to ge us there. After the meeting I called AAA to change the tire. AAA guy could not break the wheel loose the wheel from he hub. AAA towed us to FCR, where I left it parked o the street. I called Bernhart Monday morning aout replacing the tire and a second. Since I was there, I told him to do appropriate service and check my computer. He called me back to say that I needed all 4 tires. He got me a good deal on 4 Michelin MS radials, mounted them, did the checks and service, and had me ready to roll out Monday evening. Less than One grand for everything. Way to go, Bernie! "You da man!"

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2019
Letโ€™s go No go!
This morning before going to work. I made three stops. Once I got to work. My car would not go into reverse. I thought the worse. I thought my transmission went out. I called in sick, and I called Bernhard right away. He says to bring your car in. I called AAA and off we go to Foreign Car repairs & sales. I tell Bernhard what seems to be the issues. He kindly to me not to worry. After inspection what I needed was not a transmission, but a Electronic Gearshift. This news was the best I received today. The Foreign Car technicians repaired my car and I was on my way. I want to say thanks to Bernhard Puzik and his team of technicians on being honest and repairing my car in a quick timely fashion. I highly recommend taking your foreign car for repairs.

AT