GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/21/2020
Management is definitely Great!!!
Great service and fair prices!!!

CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/07/2020
Always satisfied
I have been a return customer since the early 90s. I have never had a complaint about the work, customer service, nor the length of time it took for my vehicle to be repaired. Bernhardt and his staff have identified problems the actual dealer failed to correct.
It’s safe to say this is my one stop shop for all of my foreigns. ;)

YH
Yvon H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/31/2020
Competent, thorough
I am impressed with the professionalism and thorough work of this company. The mecchanics are highly competent at diagnosing problems and offering the most helpful advice about repairs. In addition, everyone is friendly and courteous.

BRIGETTE H.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/20/2020
Friendly Service.
Very convenient and close to my home. Service I got was good.

VF
Van F.
01/17/2020
Mercedes Repair
Convenient, timely, exemplary service. Bernard and staff are wonderful. Performed requested service and guarantee their work. I was advised of upcoming service that needs to be done. Highly recommend them.

EH
EDITH H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2020
Recent Service C for my Mercedes
I was able to schedule my appointment in advance, and the required work was completed without any problems.
Providing transportation to my class was appreciated also.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/06/2020
Reliable
The service you receive is outstanding. I have been a customer for over 30 years. Never had to return for same issue. All recommended services are thoroughly detailed. Very professional and friendly.

Mercedes-Benz C240
12/24/2019
Faster than a speeding bullet.
Sunday afternoon went to JW meeting in my MBz C240 wagon. Tire blew, but kept enough air to ge us there. After the meeting I called AAA to change the tire. AAA guy could not break the wheel loose the wheel from he hub. AAA towed us to FCR, where I left it parked o the street. I called Bernhart Monday morning aout replacing the tire and a second. Since I was there, I told him to do appropriate service and check my computer. He called me back to say that I needed all 4 tires. He got me a good deal on 4 Michelin MS radials, mounted them, did the checks and service, and had me ready to roll out Monday evening. Less than One grand for everything. Way to go, Bernie! "You da man!"

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2019
Let’s go No go!
This morning before going to work. I made three stops. Once I got to work. My car would not go into reverse. I thought the worse. I thought my transmission went out. I called in sick, and I called Bernhard right away. He says to bring your car in. I called AAA and off we go to Foreign Car repairs & sales. I tell Bernhard what seems to be the issues. He kindly to me not to worry. After inspection what I needed was not a transmission, but a Electronic Gearshift. This news was the best I received today. The Foreign Car technicians repaired my car and I was on my way. I want to say thanks to Bernhard Puzik and his team of technicians on being honest and repairing my car in a quick timely fashion. I highly recommend taking your foreign car for repairs.

AT

CA
Porsche Cayman
11/09/2019
Nothing but the Best
Foreign Car Repairs & Sales delivers top-notch service. They are professional, friendly and very trustworthy. I had a squeaky brake problem with my Porsche that other mechanics (Porsche specialists) couldn't fix. It was so bad I was ready to get rid of the car. I took it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and they fixed it the same day! It's been perfect ever since. I followed up with additional service and was again very pleased. I highly recommend them.

TG
TAMARA G.
11/04/2019
Surprised bill...
Took my CLK 430 in to fix my top. Paid roughly. $700 with parts and labor and had to go back 1 week later because convertible was still not working and got a surprise bill of an additional $500. I genuinely feel like the problem was not appropriately examined and I was double billed. Not sure if I will be back.

ES
Eugene S.
10/25/2019
Service 5 star
Reasonably priced and I've never had any issues. Work is done and completed as promised...

PL
PEGGY L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2019
Convenient Location for my MBZ Service
I appreciate access to convenient B Service for my 2010 MBZ C300, just 2 miles from my home.

Bellflower, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2019
Thank you so much for finding the source of the problem with my car. It rides like new